Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:02:12 AM

Wallet release for Mac is very good news! This contributes to the popularization of the project and attract new users.
Yeah, it is a piece of interesting news for the project since almost of the masternode users are using mac also to stake their coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:07:52 AM

What product groups will the PARQ platform work with ? What user group is the project designed for?

What do you mean? Do you mean what platform they created the group? They created a group in Discord platform as you can see on their first post, you will be redirected to the link.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:18:45 AM

always say that such innovations have a very positive effect on us and on society in general. Because it greatly simplifies our life and makes it possible to save on purchases if there is not enough money.
Of course, such platforms are used by many people, the most important thing is to find a good platform with favorable conditions.
Especially the platform who's ready to be managed by the amazing team of the project. Imagine you can earn more than you think.
fidotnews

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:38:00 AM

always say that such innovations have a very positive effect on us and on society in general. Because it greatly simplifies our life and makes it possible to save on purchases if there is not enough money.
Of course, such platforms are used by many people, the most important thing is to find a good platform with favorable conditions.
Especially the platform who's ready to be managed by the amazing team of the project. Imagine you can earn more than you think.
What do you mean?
How can we earn more than we think?
You are so confident in this project?
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:44:02 AM

-snip-

Today we announce Bitcointalk translation bounty campaign
Please visit our Discord for the details
What a kind of great thing that the translation bounty campaign is already started, its make the community even larger and better. Hope somebody will share this out to their friend.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:46:34 AM

Please give more detailed information in this thread. This will be relevant for many users.
I don't think the detailed information will make a great effort to the reader though so I just thinking about an efficient way to introduce the people about the project, but its already enough to tell.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:55:14 AM

As for creating a separate bounty branch, it would be much easier for the participants and for you.
pricasde

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:57:31 AM

I'm glad you launched this bounty campaign!
and I want to participate.
Roksalana

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:09:43 AM

Please give more detailed information in this thread. This will be relevant for many users.
I don't think the detailed information will make a great effort to the reader though so I just thinking about an efficient way to introduce the people about the project, but its already enough to tell.
To get acquainted with the project, you just need to just read the white paper and then everything will be fine with understanding
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:20:26 AM

-snip-

What a kind of great thing that the translation bounty campaign is already started, its make the community even larger and better. Hope somebody will share this out to their friend.
Bounty is always good for any project, it is a kind of advertising on social networks for a pleasant reward
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:29:23 AM

The main thing is that this platform works correctly and without any problems, you always want to earn money, everyone loves money Cool
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:38:54 AM

The main thing is that this platform works correctly and without any problems, you always want to earn money, everyone loves money Cool
I am sure that this platform will work correctly.
and many people use cashback services.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:39:01 PM

-snip-

Bounty is always good for any project, it is a kind of advertising on social networks for a pleasant reward
Bounty will attract additional users to the project and thus improve the marketing campaign.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:53:42 PM

I am sure that this platform will work correctly.
and many people use cashback services.

Thing though, the cashback you're talking about is usually stuff like buying from Amazon or other online etailers or usually cashbacks from Credit Cards which is not exactly comparable to crypto
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:35:08 PM

Bounty will attract additional users to the project and thus improve the marketing campaign.
It can also make the project become more popular in the world of crypto because there are a lot of people will going to help in spreading it's name especially if the team will provide good and big rewards. Moreover, it can generate good things that will make the development successful.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:26:48 PM

Does the project have a bounty? I have not seen the links! Not always bounty can greatly help in advertising the project. Sometimes it is enough only pages in social networks.
I also think that a bounty company would be a very cool way to spread information about project PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM in the crypto community.
bounty company helps to increase popularity and attract attention, and the developers it is not so expensive out, only 1-3 percent of the total coins
This year, many campaign bounty does not bring profits to participants. I hope that the situation will be corrected soon.
I meant that the bounty program is very necessary for the project and developers,but for the participants and their profits from this program, everything may change with the beginning of price growth in the market
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:26:58 PM

Similar services are very popular. I know a lot of loyalty systems on the blockchain that are going to release their systems in 2019-2020. But I haven’t met any projects with cashback system yet.
In the cryptocurrency world, this is a rare phenomenon, and in a normal life a lot of banks provide such a service, you buy and some of the money goes back to the card
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:06:51 PM

What do you mean?
How can we earn more than we think?
You are so confident in this project?
You can’t be 100% sure
Especially in such a business as a cryptocurrency!

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:30:44 PM

Similar services are very popular. I know a lot of loyalty systems on the blockchain that are going to release their systems in 2019-2020. But I haven’t met any projects with cashback system yet.

Developing technology is a never ending idea as what we people have been doing. With the birth of the cryptocurrencies, it's likely that it opens a lot of possibilities like with this kind of platform. So, we should expect that this is going to be more useful in the future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:58:13 PM

Cashback platforms are gaining popularity, now no one wants to overpay for services and goods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: