Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:15:42 PM

I have one question for you to have a store in your service, do you sign a certain contract with it or something like that? How are shops with different goods danced?
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:13:51 PM

Will you have any AirDrop or any bonuses? such services very well attract new audiences. So I think that could be done and such.
The latest happenings that the team have done to this project is can be seen in the website or in the dicord channels. They are giving people a chance to get free tokens by just doing some tasks and complete it.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:23:07 PM

Will you have any AirDrop or any bonuses? such services very well attract new audiences. So I think that could be done and such.
The latest happenings that the team have done to this project is can be seen in the website or in the dicord channels. They are giving people a chance to get free tokens by just doing some tasks and complete it.
but the team has already launched Airdrop on Twitter. Of course, in my opinion, this is not enough for good advertising, but still it is a good opportunity to get free tokens from the project.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:26:58 PM

Have you already prepared a list of stores that will be in your service? Not bad if there will be an aliexpress or stores with brand clothes.
Please check out our masterplan
just many users want to quickly find out how the overall picture of the platform will look from the words of the developers themselves. Reading documents is definitely useful, but sometimes it's nice to read the answers from the team.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:59:44 PM

Tell me, how is Airdrop working now? Already many users have participated in this? And is there still an opportunity to participate in it?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:05:48 PM

Tell me, how is Airdrop working now? Already many users have participated in this? And is there still an opportunity to participate in it?
you could join the channel in Discord and find out all the information that relates to Airdrop. Here, developers are unlikely to answer this question.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:11:56 PM

Please join the Discord to enter our airdrops and bounties

Is there no bounty thread available in the forum because normally it's what the other wanted to do. Anyway, it's how this things work and I am hoping that everything will be fine and smoothly done.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:50:40 AM

I see how good the road map of the PARQ project. I am looking forward that all of the plans from now, 2019 until 2020 will all be accomplished. It has a great concepts and ideas integraed so I will keep looking this crypto cashback platform.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:00:27 AM

The team is very active in their Discord Channel. I am very amazed how the team make the different activities known into the community and conquers the challenges and obstacles faced by the team.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:24:21 AM

I have one question for you to have a store in your service, do you sign a certain contract with it or something like that? How are shops with different goods danced?
Aren't you getting a little ahead of our actions?
The sequence of our milestones is set out in the masterplan

Exactly, I'm sorry that I ask such questions, although I myself could first carefully search for information and all the answers for myself. But I admire your work that you answer all the questions here.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:26:38 AM

I am looking to the thread of the translation bounty and the twitter campaign of the PARQ project. Well, for me, I suggest a separate thread for the bounty of the PARQ. By that, that would be much more convenient to locate the information regarding the bounties.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:36:27 AM

I am looking to the thread of the translation bounty and the twitter campaign of the PARQ project. Well, for me, I suggest a separate thread for the bounty of the PARQ. By that, that would be much more convenient to locate the information regarding the bounties.
Just scroll a little so you can find the thread where the translation bounty and the twitter campaign is held on.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:38:43 AM

Have you already prepared a list of stores that will be in your service? Not bad if there will be an aliexpress or stores with brand clothes.
just many users want to quickly find out how the overall picture of the platform will look from the words of the developers themselves. Reading documents is definitely useful, but sometimes it's nice to read the answers from the team.
That's right, I hope that many here will see how administrators are actively working and I get answers to all my questions. Sometimes it seems to me that they check every minute to not miss anything. You just work great!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:41:40 AM

Yeah, there is the similar airdrop you mentioned and its a bounty. You can join the translation bounty by translating the whole documents into your native language and get rewards by engaging.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:47:47 AM

Can I find out in which country your project is registered? So that approximately I could understand with what shops you will work. And what is the percentage of cashback?
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:56:31 AM

Can I find out in which country your project is registered? So that approximately I could understand with what shops you will work. And what is the percentage of cashback?
I dont think that they gonna make a publication or revealing their identity to the users because its too private and so us too.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:12:54 AM

Yeah, there is the similar airdrop you mentioned and its a bounty. You can join the translation bounty by translating the whole documents into your native language and get rewards by engaging.
If I translate the entire page completely into my native language and then I can get rewards? This is certainly not a bad option to get a bonus. But in what coin will the payment be?
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:20:46 AM

If I translate the entire page completely into my native language and then I can get rewards? This is certainly not a bad option to get a bonus. But in what coin will the payment be?
Yes, of course. For some reasons, they are rewarding for your translation in their coins that shouldn't be available to sell your coins but you can only stake it.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:39:05 AM

Airdrop and bonuses, I believe that so many people loves airdrop and bonus but for now, there is a running bounty so I think they might take place in other time.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:43:04 AM

That's right, I hope that many here will see how administrators are actively working and I get answers to all my questions. Sometimes it seems to me that they check every minute to not miss anything. You just work great!
Very well said. As I frequently went here in the thread of the PARQ I have noticed their activity being so active here in the crypto community. Its so glad to help and support this project as I can see how dedicated and serious they are in their work as continuously spreading the PARQ information as a cashback platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: