Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 08:56:26 AM

Cryptobridge? anyone seen this coin on that exchange? Anyone have good experiences with cryptobridge? only info I can find on it is its a shady exchange with poor support
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:50:40 AM

How long will you make a cashback? What is the minimum purchase amount in the store through your service? And what percentage can I get?
As long as the platform still working. But, it is not a truly cashback platform but you just get the cashback when you store your coins in the wallet and stake it.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:01:34 AM

This is a good project for those who in business or planning to have a business. This because the platform of this projects promote the business products or services offered due to the target or goals of the platform project to reach a huge community or possible costumers in the near future that will directly utilize the the business partners of this project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:02:12 AM

How long will you make a cashback? What is the minimum purchase amount in the store through your service? And what percentage can I get?
As long as the platform still working. But, it is not a truly cashback platform but you just get the cashback when you store your coins in the wallet and stake it.
Yeah, indeed. Well, the main purpose of the coin is actually a PoS coin where you can get more rewards by just holding your coin in your wallet.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:09:12 AM

Can I find out in which country your project is registered? So that approximately I could understand with what shops you will work. And what is the percentage of cashback?
You can just actually go to their discord channel and ask which county your project is registered on the planet, hope that can answer you.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:19:20 AM

Can I find out in which country your project is registered? So that approximately I could understand with what shops you will work. And what is the percentage of cashback?
You can just actually go to their discord channel and ask which county your project is registered on the planet, hope that can answer you.
A lot of people are just wanted to ask their question on here, I wonder why. There's must be a lot of factors so that they cannot open the discord group.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:36:28 AM

The team is very active in their Discord Channel. I am very amazed how the team make the different activities known into the community and conquers the challenges and obstacles faced by the team.
I recommend all of you guys you should change by using bitcointalk to use discord to interact with the developer, its easier to use either.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:38:47 AM

Hello, you will have in the catalog such online stores as Asos, e Bey, and what else will be foreign stores? It is desirable that you can buy clothes there.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:44:41 AM

Have you already prepared a list of stores that will be in your service? Not bad if there will be an aliexpress or stores with brand clothes.
Please check out our masterplan
just many users want to quickly find out how the overall picture of the platform will look from the words of the developers themselves. Reading documents is definitely useful, but sometimes it's nice to read the answers from the team.
That's right, I hope that many here will see how administrators are actively working and I get answers to all my questions. Sometimes it seems to me that they check every minute to not miss anything. You just work great!
Very well said. As I frequently went here in the thread of the PARQ I have noticed their activity being so active here in the crypto community. Its so glad to help and support this project as I can see how dedicated and serious they are in their work as continuously spreading the PARQ information as a cashback platform.
Thank you, I am pleased that many react to what I write. I hope that all my questions and suggestions will be read and the team will give answers to them.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:00:12 PM

Thank you, I am pleased that many react to what I write. I hope that all my questions and suggestions will be read and the team will give answers to them.
Yep, there are a lots of reactions, this might be the meaning of the parq project will has so many attentions along the world.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:04:18 PM

Hello, you will have in the catalog such online stores as Asos, e Bey, and what else will be foreign stores? It is desirable that you can buy clothes there.
You would rather having to go to outside rather than an online store like this because it would cost you more shipping cost.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:06:20 PM

Wait, I'm confused. After all, the cashback platform works directly with stores and it turns out that the order goes through the platform. And it turns out that this platform is only for storing money, like a purse?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:56:51 PM

Cryptobridge? anyone seen this coin on that exchange? Anyone have good experiences with cryptobridge? only info I can find on it is its a shady exchange with poor support
You are mistaken, this is a branch of the cashback platform, not a cryptocurrency exchange. Read carefully the first page and the white paper, everything is written there in detail what kind of project it is.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:59:41 PM

Good to hear how someone like you and also other people here in the community of the PARQ project are pleased to see the thread and to learn more about the project. Don't you worry, just like you, I am looking forward to this project providing their updates as they are always showing their presence as an active team members of the PARQ.
lobster88

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:29:17 PM

What is the percentage of cashback refund, and also I am interested in what will be the minimum amount of withdrawal from wallet to card.
For some reason, the developers do not answer these questions directly. In principle, such information should be written in white paper; you can search there.
Very well said buddy. And indeed, the whitepaper of the PARQ cashback platform is already been available here in the thread and in the website. Moreover, you can reach them directly on their twitter page and on their discord channel. They can answer you there since the team is so active.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:34:31 PM

What is the percentage of cashback refund, and also I am interested in what will be the minimum amount of withdrawal from wallet to card.
For some reason, the developers do not answer these questions directly. In principle, such information should be written in white paper; you can search there.
Very well said buddy. And indeed, the whitepaper of the PARQ cashback platform is already been available here in the thread and in the website. Moreover, you can reach them directly on their twitter page and on their discord channel. They can answer you there since the team is so active.

Whitepaper will always be there because it's all about their information including their plan for years. This is why it's particular that we can always see it publicly.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:06:34 PM

Whitepaper will always be there because it's all about their information including their plan for years. This is why it's particular that we can always see it publicly.
of course, and I believe that all project supporters must read all the documents provided by the team in order to fully understand the work of the project and the platform.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:16:45 PM

You would rather having to go to outside rather than an online store like this because it would cost you more shipping cost.
Well, in fact, sometimes the goods we need are only on the Internet and therefore there is no other choice, it remains only to order on the Internet. But thanks to platform-cashback, we can also save a little on the purchase.
Zianingbu

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:51:32 PM

Yesterday I asked about the work of the application with stores and how to use them correctly, but nobody answered my question to me. Administrators are now out of stock for an unknown reason.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:30:28 PM

Yesterday I asked about the work of the application with stores and how to use them correctly, but nobody answered my question to me. Administrators are now out of stock for an unknown reason.

I think, it's best to write in telegram chat. if there's even no answer from the managers, then other participants know the answers to many questions. it is quite convenient. you will receive the answer quickly

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: