Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:06:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:44:10 AM

I hope when the team has some big news for us, they will make an announcement about it, so that all supporters will be notified.
Of course, definitely. A piece of big news is kinda very interesting for today since there is no announcement from the team this lately.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:48:18 AM

Admin, do you have video presentation about how the project flows in the world of cryptocurrency? There some people still confused on how will the cashback services works. It will help them to easily understand compared to reading all the details of whitepaper.
Video presentation is not likely will represent how the project will work, but it just ended up with they're gonna make a new question and so on.
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:57:27 AM

Good to hear how someone like you and also other people here in the community of the PARQ project are pleased to see the thread and to learn more about the project. Don't you worry, just like you, I am looking forward to this project providing their updates as they are always showing their presence as an active team members of the PARQ.
Kinda interesting that every people in here are really loves and like if the developer is taking care of each update to announce each update in the project and keep their promises.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:08:05 AM

in my opinion, the team does not even plan to create a channel in Telegram, I think they have enough of one channel in Discord.
Well, if they are mainly managing the discords so there is no way to take care in telegram group because they can easily interact in the discord channel rather than telegram.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:54:36 AM

Yesterday I asked about the work of the application with stores and how to use them correctly, but nobody answered my question to me. Administrators are now out of stock for an unknown reason.
I've answered before the same questions.It seems that you have not read our masterplan. You are getting ahead.
Clearly, you are sorry I did not see the answer. Next time I will read the thread and all your answers more carefully. Maybe I just did not boot it then.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:18:30 AM

in my opinion, the team does not even plan to create a channel in Telegram, I think they have enough of one channel in Discord.
Well, if they are mainly managing the discords so there is no way to take care in telegram group because they can easily interact in the discord channel rather than telegram.
It’s good that the team can be more active in at least one social network, the popularity of the project and the platform in the future depends on it.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:21:58 AM

Yesterday I asked about the work of the application with stores and how to use them correctly, but nobody answered my question to me. Administrators are now out of stock for an unknown reason.

I think, it's best to write in telegram chat. if there's even no answer from the managers, then other participants know the answers to many questions. it is quite convenient. you will receive the answer quickly
The team don't have yet their telegram group yet, but they are working for it. Let's just wait if they will launched it. But for now, you can directly reach them here, because the team is active here, as well as in their Discord Channel and Twitter.
Do you think that the most popular channel in the discord? It seems to me that quite the opposite, because the majority of projects are still in telegrams.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:24:54 AM

Admin, do you have video presentation about how the project flows in the world of cryptocurrency? There some people still confused on how will the cashback services works. It will help them to easily understand compared to reading all the details of whitepaper.
Video presentation is not likely will represent how the project will work, but it just ended up with they're gonna make a new question and so on.
Of course, supporters will always have questions regarding the work of the project or platform, but the video review can tell us more information about all the nuances of the work.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:29:41 AM

I think, it's best to write in telegram chat. if there's even no answer from the managers, then other participants know the answers to many questions. it is quite convenient. you will receive the answer quickly
The team don't have yet their telegram group yet, but they are working for it. Let's just wait if they will launched it. But for now, you can directly reach them here, because the team is active here, as well as in their Discord Channel and Twitter.
Do you think that the most popular channel in the discord? It seems to me that quite the opposite, because the majority of projects are still in telegrams.
Well, maybe the development team has its own views on where it is more convenient for them to communicate with their supporters and post information about the project. Therefore, they choose the Discord, not the Telegram.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:30:23 PM

Hello, you will have in the catalog such online stores as Asos, e Bey, and what else will be foreign stores? It is desirable that you can buy clothes there.
Buying clothes is the best thing to do in the internet because you just sit on your bedroom and you can find the clothes you want to buy.
This is exactly what I wanted to say that if such stores appear on the list, shopping will become much more convenient and profitable. There will be a nice bonus from you.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:53:21 PM

Hello, you will have in the catalog such online stores as Asos, e Bey, and what else will be foreign stores? It is desirable that you can buy clothes there.
Buying clothes is the best thing to do in the internet because you just sit on your bedroom and you can find the clothes you want to buy.
This is exactly what I wanted to say that if such stores appear on the list, shopping will become much more convenient and profitable. There will be a nice bonus from you.

We people tend to search for the betterment of our future which is I think slowly been happening as what we already been experiencing. People are becoming more intelligent because they have the resources which would help them to innovate better things or features.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:05:22 PM

It’s good that the team can be more active in at least one social network, the popularity of the project and the platform in the future depends on it.
That is right. The social media is a good thing to make as a tool for the PARQ platform. Using the power of the different social media sites can spread even more the information about the project as well as to promote it world widely, attracting the community crypto users to be the continuous supporters as well as more investors of the project.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:20:57 PM

Thank you, I am pleased that many react to what I write. I hope that all my questions and suggestions will be read and the team will give answers to them.
Good to hear how someone like you and also other people here in the community of the PARQ project are pleased to see the thread and to learn more about the project. Don't you worry, just like you, I am looking forward to this project providing their updates as they are always showing their presence as an active team members of the PARQ.
Where else can I see news besides this thread? Maybe you have a separate news page or some other site, where there will only be news on the project promotion?
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:26:58 PM

Thank you, I am pleased that many react to what I write. I hope that all my questions and suggestions will be read and the team will give answers to them.
Where else can I see news besides this thread? Maybe you have a separate news page or some other site, where there will only be news on the project promotion?
In the PARQ Discord Channel and Telegram. The team their is also very active. They provide the new updates and announcements there.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:42:53 PM

Well, maybe the development team has its own views on where it is more convenient for them to communicate with their supporters and post information about the project. Therefore, they choose the Discord, not the Telegram.

Discord is arguably more anonymous than telegram since Telegram needs your phone number, so I can see why they chose Discord over telegram
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:43:07 PM

Every crypto projects has its own views on what will be good for their project. And so this project too. But I think that the PARQ project team is still on thinking if they will have the telegram group. Let's wait and hear out the team regrading this matter.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:47:27 PM

That's good news admin sinced it can give more motivation to all people who have exerted efforts in helping to spread the name of the project in the entire community. Hopefully, it can generates more good things that can changed the way people used cryptocurrency as part of their daily life.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:50:33 PM

Discord is arguably more anonymous than telegram since Telegram needs your phone number, so I can see why they chose Discord over telegram
Well you have the point their buddy. Now I can agree to this why the te choose the Discord over telegram. And also, it is what the team see the PARQ will become better.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:41:44 PM

In the PARQ Discord Channel and Telegram. The team their is also very active. They provide the new updates and announcements there.
This is good news if there are often updates on the project and what happens in the team. I am interested to follow all the events of the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:01:13 PM

Well you have the point their buddy. Now I can agree to this why the te choose the Discord over telegram. And also, it is what the team see the PARQ will become better.
For me, it is still good that they have provided a channel in which we can be able to know and learned updates regarding the progression of the project. What matter is that they are active and keeping in touch with the members and in the development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: