Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:11:38 PM

Hello, you will have in the catalog such online stores as Asos, e Bey, and what else will be foreign stores? It is desirable that you can buy clothes there.
Buying clothes is the best thing to do in the internet because you just sit on your bedroom and you can find the clothes you want to buy.
This is exactly what I wanted to say that if such stores appear on the list, shopping will become much more convenient and profitable. There will be a nice bonus from you.

We people tend to search for the betterment of our future which is I think slowly been happening as what we already been experiencing. People are becoming more intelligent because they have the resources which would help them to innovate better things or features.
Well said. Currently, we are trying to simplify our lives to the maximum. And therefore, such projects are thought out, with the help of which you don’t need to leave your home and make all purchases.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:48:53 PM

Hello, you will have in the catalog such online stores as Asos, e Bey, and what else will be foreign stores? It is desirable that you can buy clothes there.
Buying clothes is the best thing to do in the internet because you just sit on your bedroom and you can find the clothes you want to buy.
This is exactly what I wanted to say that if such stores appear on the list, shopping will become much more convenient and profitable. There will be a nice bonus from you.

We people tend to search for the betterment of our future which is I think slowly been happening as what we already been experiencing. People are becoming more intelligent because they have the resources which would help them to innovate better things or features.
Well said. Currently, we are trying to simplify our lives to the maximum. And therefore, such projects are thought out, with the help of which you don’t need to leave your home and make all purchases.
That's right, how good that only like-minded people gathered here, who care about what is happening around. That they notice all the new items and what else can be added to the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:07:56 PM

Discord is arguably more anonymous than telegram since Telegram needs your phone number, so I can see why they chose Discord over telegram
Well you have the point their buddy. Now I can agree to this why the te choose the Discord over telegram. And also, it is what the team see the PARQ will become better.
For me, it is still good that they have provided a channel in which we can be able to know and learned updates regarding the progression of the project. What matter is that they are active and keeping in touch with the members and in the development.

Definitely right, this is somehow important because communication is compulsory so that everything will work out. Such cases is necessary so that people can have the guide and always have a clear path way.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:41:07 PM

Looking for more progress of this project as the team are able to do a lot of works as of now. They are very hardworking in giving people more opportunity because the token is closely near for trading in the exchange.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:15:58 AM

Do you think that the most popular channel in the discord? It seems to me that quite the opposite, because the majority of projects are still in telegrams.
Yeah, just ask on the discord channel on why they really wanted to make a discord channel rather than telegram group?
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:19:47 AM

Do you think that the most popular channel in the discord? It seems to me that quite the opposite, because the majority of projects are still in telegrams.
Yeah, just ask on the discord channel on why they really wanted to make a discord channel rather than telegram group?
The team has its own reasons why they choose the Discord Channel than to create a Telegram group. Of course the team knows what they think is best for the entire team.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:23:38 AM

It’s good that the team can be more active in at least one social network, the popularity of the project and the platform in the future depends on it.
Yeah, indeed. Especially if they can make some nice opportunities like in the airdrop or giveaway thing, it should be interesting to see
lobster88

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:29:50 AM

The team has its own reasons why they choose the Discord Channel than to create a Telegram group. Of course the team knows what they think is best for the entire team.
What's important is how they dessiminate the information regarding the project PARQ, and how they manage this crypto cashback platform spread worldwidely. Whether it is in Discord or be in the Telegram that most people are asking, the important thing is their work and output.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:30:56 AM

It's a great thing to see that they are gonna listing at the cryptobridge exchange and the masternodes online.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:39:32 AM

How long will you make a cashback? What is the minimum purchase amount in the store through your service? And what percentage can I get?
As long as this project live, I hope they will get cashback but I'm pretty sure they will give cashback for you guys so i hope you blessed.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:47:34 AM

What's important is how they dessiminate the information regarding the project PARQ, and how they manage this crypto cashback platform spread worldwidely. Whether it is in Discord or be in the Telegram that most people are asking, the important thing is their work and output.
The team must be responsible what the discord, that's how I think which is the better group whether telegram or discord, you know what, comfort is everything for the community.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:53:12 AM

It's a great thing to see that they are gonna listing at the cryptobridge exchange and the masternodes online.
That is a great thing indeed. Let's all hope for the good outcome of this, and more achievements to come for this project team.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:54:16 AM

Hearing the work is ongoing is the best thing to see on its place because whenever they working it looks like everything is complete for the achievement.
I hope when the team has some big news for us, they will make an announcement about it, so that all supporters will be notified.
Big news wouldn't increase for its price since there are so many big news on a crypto and nothing had affected for its price, while a platform upgrade like the recent ethereum constantinople upgrade would increase so many.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:07:19 AM

Well, of course, they know better where there is more audience for them, and this is the best of all Discard. Therefore, they chose him, so you can make sure yourself and go there to read.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:15:04 AM

It’s good that the team can be more active in at least one social network, the popularity of the project and the platform in the future depends on it.
Yeah, indeed. Especially if they can make some nice opportunities like in the airdrop or giveaway thing, it should be interesting to see
I know the team already have their translation campaign and the Twitter bounty, if I'm not mistaken? That bring so much attention for this project. Moreover, just like what you have said buddy, an airdrop campaign will do too.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:19:12 AM

What is the value of your token at the moment? Price in dollars is desirable. I am interested and want to analyze what he will grow in the near future.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:19:48 AM

Discord is arguably more anonymous than telegram since Telegram needs your phone number, so I can see why they chose Discord over telegram
Well you have the point their buddy. Now I can agree to this why the te choose the Discord over telegram. And also, it is what the team see the PARQ will become better.
For me, it is still good that they have provided a channel in which we can be able to know and learned updates regarding the progression of the project. What matter is that they are active and keeping in touch with the members and in the development.
That is right. The project is very active, and not only that because the PARQ team provides all the necessary updates and information that the community should know regarding the PARQ.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:25:42 AM

Cashback services are becoming increasingly popular, among all fans to shop on the Internet as in the favorite online stores in the country and abroad. The number of such projects is growing, how will you allocate your service?
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:41:47 AM

When you open your service, so that we could already make our first purchases? I have been waiting for a very long time to shop and enjoy the nice bonuses of your service.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:10:51 PM

When you open your service, so that we could already make our first purchases? I have been waiting for a very long time to shop and enjoy the nice bonuses of your service.
I guess, you need to wait at least a little bit more of time because as of the moment, the team are busy with the management of CryptoBridge Exchange. They need to ensure and finalized first the listing so that everything will flow accordingly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: