Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:35:04 PM

When you open your service, so that we could already make our first purchases? I have been waiting for a very long time to shop and enjoy the nice bonuses of your service.
I guess, you need to wait at least a little bit more of time because as of the moment, the team are busy with the management of CryptoBridge Exchange. They need to ensure and finalized first the listing so that everything will flow accordingly.
Of course, it is too early to talk about launching the platform, because it is still under development. I think the team will announce when the platform will start its work.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:42:46 PM

I'm interested in how the project is developing now. Could the development team provide us with a small report on their work?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:12:18 PM

What's important is how they dessiminate the information regarding the project PARQ, and how they manage this crypto cashback platform spread worldwidely. Whether it is in Discord or be in the Telegram that most people are asking, the important thing is their work and output.
Yeah, indeed. I will look if they are giving such an important news or even a great news regarding the upgrade of the platform, it would make a great noise.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:03:15 PM

What's important is how they dessiminate the information regarding the project PARQ, and how they manage this crypto cashback platform spread worldwidely. Whether it is in Discord or be in the Telegram that most people are asking, the important thing is their work and output.
Yeah, indeed. I will look if they are giving such an important news or even a great news regarding the upgrade of the platform, it would make a great noise.
I'm also waiting for news from developers about updates on the platform. All supporters will be interested to know about it.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:07:07 PM

I'm interested in how the project is developing now. Could the development team provide us with a small report on their work?
I think it's too early to ask the developers for a report on the work. You can just ask any question to the team in the Discord chat.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:11:10 PM

What is the value of your token at the moment? Price in dollars is desirable. I am interested and want to analyze what he will grow in the near future.

I think that could be available at their website because it's what we commonly known. You can probably try to check with yourself so that you would be able to answer your question.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:28:37 PM

Making purchases on the Internet every day becomes more profitable. Due to the high competitiveness, sellers constantly invent various promotions and bonus systems. Now the cashback service is very popular. And the PARQ guys are not standing still.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:49:20 PM

What is the value of your token at the moment? Price in dollars is desirable. I am interested and want to analyze what he will grow in the near future.

I think that could be available at their website because it's what we commonly known. You can probably try to check with yourself so that you would be able to answer your question.
My answer to you is why I ask questions of this kind here, because I was looking for this information and unfortunately I did not find it.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:59:20 PM

Cashback services are becoming increasingly popular, among all fans to shop on the Internet as in the favorite online stores in the country and abroad. The number of such projects is growing, how will you allocate your service?
Complete true. You described exactly how everything is happening now, and I hope that the team knows how to lure a large audience to itself, perhaps there will be promotions or practical jokes.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:51:16 PM

Making purchases on the Internet every day becomes more profitable. Due to the high competitiveness, sellers constantly invent various promotions and bonus systems. Now the cashback service is very popular. And the PARQ guys are not standing still.
Maybe the team knew that this kind of idea will surely have potential to succeed sinced it will be useful and helpful for the people of cryptos. And that's the reason why they so passionate and serious to make this platform completely developed.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:48:57 PM

Maybe the team knew that this kind of idea will surely have potential to succeed sinced it will be useful and helpful for the people of cryptos. And that's the reason why they so passionate and serious to make this platform completely developed.

They have so many options to take since they are just starting to develop the platform. Since it requires an audience, it's probably obvious that this had to be done in order to achieve something worthy.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:57:12 PM

Well no further announcements regarding that matter. The team will probably provide the information there in their website regarding the token but will also include in here even in the slightest possible way.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:04:40 PM

Cashback services are becoming increasingly popular, among all fans to shop on the Internet as in the favorite online stores in the country and abroad. The number of such projects is growing, how will you allocate your service?
Complete true. You described exactly how everything is happening now, and I hope that the team knows how to lure a large audience to itself, perhaps there will be promotions or practical jokes.
Definitely right and very well said. With the current era we are in, all the situations you mentioned are all currently happening now in the world we are living. With this limits, the project will face a tremendous crowd that is in thirst with what the environment is feeding them so this crypto cashback platform is truly making a way for a better future for them. I am hoping for the continuous motivation and courage from the team.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:07:23 PM

Perhaps, they already did what's best for the project by providing bounty programs that can build good community in which will give them chances to attract numerous supporters. Hopefully, it will go that way and be even more great ahead.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:55:05 AM

It's a great thing to see that they are gonna listing at the cryptobridge exchange and the masternodes online.
Yeah, its agreat thing to see but as for now they just got hit by a lot of exchanges, I wish that they could make more opportunities in the future.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:03:18 AM

Yes, indeed. this is their main website: parq.cc but unfortunately you can just know the price on the cryptobridge exchange where they are selling their tokens.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:08:16 AM

So far yes, cashback promotions like this is very popular among the world and I wonder how the developer would like to stand with others competitio.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:10:45 AM

This is great! This Ann thread of the PARQ project is already been updated, which the team already been include their different announce translations such as the French, Indonesian, Turkish, Arabic, Polish, and Romanian announce translation.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
TechComputer

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:20:19 AM

This is great! This Ann thread of the PARQ project is already been updated, which the team already been include their different announce translations such as the French, Indonesian, Turkish, Arabic, Polish, and Romanian announce translation.
Yeah, indeed. the parq project is already a great one indeed especially by taking such a translation around the world so that they will be known by anyone else.
Mikwik

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:23:43 AM

So far yes, cashback promotions like this is very popular among the world and I wonder how the developer would like to stand with others competitio.
Truly, the ideas and concepts of the PARQ is very in of trend of the current community environment. I do hppe that the PARQ will keep on striving as well as to come up with their strategies to conquer the competitors around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: