Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:00:53 PM

Just in case I will repeat once again
I wouldn't want people to think that PARQ was listed at Labrotix with our consent.
Officially our coin is traded at Cryptobridge only.
Labrotix listed us and posted about that in here completely on their own.
Thanks for the clarification, because people may not correctly understand this message from Labrotix. But tell me, are you planning in the future to add your coin to other exchanges?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:44:13 PM

I wouldn't want people to think that PARQ was listed at Labrotix with our consent.

Well, that's good to know so that people would be more clarify. They probably posted it maybe because it's a free listing.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:13:39 PM

Making purchases on the Internet every day becomes more profitable. Due to the high competitiveness, sellers constantly invent various promotions and bonus systems. Now the cashback service is very popular. And the PARQ guys are not standing still.
Maybe the team knew that this kind of idea will surely have potential to succeed sinced it will be useful and helpful for the people of cryptos. And that's the reason why they so passionate and serious to make this platform completely developed.

They have so many options to take since they are just starting to develop the platform. Since it requires an audience, it's probably obvious that this had to be done in order to achieve something worthy.
I think that everything here is real. The activity is good, there is progress in work. So I have no doubt that the bottom will have everything done at the highest level.

Definitely, this is what we normally encounter and hopefully this would successfully be have a better end. Though, many projects failed at the end because of the lack of development and I am that this would be different.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:15:24 PM

Thanks for this clariffication admin. It is now official that the PARQ tokens are tradable now in Cryptobridge Exchange. Congrats team and I'm hoping for the continous betterment of the project and be more successful soon.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:53:24 PM

Thanks for this clariffication admin. It is now official that the PARQ tokens are tradable now in Cryptobridge Exchange. Congrats team and I'm hoping for the continous betterment of the project and be more successful soon.
This is a good news to hear about the project. I wanted to say my congratulations too for the team and for the entire PARQ project. I do hope for the continuous striving and progress of the team.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:37:23 AM

Well, that's good to know so that people would be more clarify. They probably posted it maybe because it's a free listing.
I wonder why that you guys don't want to make more exchanges or listed exchange because it can gain more communities from that exchange.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 04:43:47 AM

This is a good news to hear about the project. I wanted to say my congratulations too for the team and for the entire PARQ project. I do hope for the continuous striving and progress of the team.
Yeah, for now, they have already listed on the cryptobridge with their own permission and labrotix for now its not legitimate to trade the parq coins to them, so just be careful for that listing.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:17:03 AM

I hoping so. With the significant update and a lot of news happen in the project, there will be such an opportunity if cryptobridge is the best exchange for the parq project and so on.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:28:10 AM

I hoping so. With the significant update and a lot of news happen in the project, there will be such an opportunity if cryptobridge is the best exchange for the parq project and so on.
Yep, its working for now as a masternode platform like this, with such a marketing strategy like this, I think they will be just normally run the project very well.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:43:18 AM

No doubt that the project is still a great one without even decreasing any single point of the uniqueness of the entire parq platform, and the cryptobridge listing is such a great roadmap which have achieved for now.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:02:55 AM

Definitely right and very well said. With the current era we are in, all the situations you mentioned are all currently happening now in the world we are living. With this limits, the project will face a tremendous crowd that is in thirst with what the environment is feeding them so this crypto cashback platform is truly making a way for a better future for them. I am hoping for the continuous motivation and courage from the team.
Very good, it is pleasant to observe that there are even more like-minded people. Thank you for responding to my message. because I try to write only the truth.
It seems like the discussion here is really interesting. A crypto cashback platform like this, is not a something new these days, I wonder what they can do to make the platform not getting bored to be used by the people around.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:15:33 AM

Definitely, this is what we normally encounter and hopefully this would successfully be have a better end. Though, many projects failed at the end because of the lack of development and I am that this would be different.
I'm not sure about what you are saying because lack of the development doesn't mean that the project will fail, but they turned to an exit scam because of the lack of community who want to support them or they are just wanted to scam people. I hope the team of parq project won't be like that
lobster88

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:49:28 AM

Definitely right and very well said. With the current era we are in, all the situations you mentioned are all currently happening now in the world we are living. With this limits, the project will face a tremendous crowd that is in thirst with what the environment is feeding them so this crypto cashback platform is truly making a way for a better future for them. I am hoping for the continuous motivation and courage from the team.
Very good, it is pleasant to observe that there are even more like-minded people. Thank you for responding to my message. because I try to write only the truth.
It seems like the discussion here is really interesting. A crypto cashback platform like this, is not a something new these days, I wonder what they can do to make the platform not getting bored to be used by the people around.
Truly, this kind of cashback project is not a crypto project that is new for the community people, so the project team should keep on its continuous updates, further developments and improvements that will keep up the strong potential of the PARQ project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:58:17 AM

As the time goes by, the thread of the PARQ entire.project becomes more and more interesting. Of course not only because of the team alone but also because of the supporters of this cashback platform. I do hope this will keep going positively.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:10:50 AM

Good thing you clarify this once again team PARQ. Well, I know for sure about the thing regarding the listing of the PARQ Coin in the CryptoBridge. I congratulate you for that team. Keep up all the good work!
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:33:01 AM

Good thing you clarify this once again team PARQ. Well, I know for sure about the thing regarding the listing of the PARQ Coin in the CryptoBridge. I congratulate you for that team. Keep up all the good work!
Crypto people should know and aware about this. And most especially the PARQ users, suporters and investors. So good to clarify that now, it is officially that their coin is traded at Cryptobridge only.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:38:30 AM

I'm not sure about what you are saying because lack of the development doesn't mean that the project will fail, but they turned to an exit scam because of the lack of community who want to support them or they are just wanted to scam people. I hope the team of parq project won't be like that
I believed the project will not fade away because it is clear that they are very serious on this and very dedicated to fullfill their goals and purpose here in crypto community. Managing to list their token first in a good exchange is already a good indication.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:46:10 AM

Making purchases on the Internet every day becomes more profitable. Due to the high competitiveness, sellers constantly invent various promotions and bonus systems. Now the cashback service is very popular. And the PARQ guys are not standing still.
Maybe the team knew that this kind of idea will surely have potential to succeed sinced it will be useful and helpful for the people of cryptos. And that's the reason why they so passionate and serious to make this platform completely developed.

They have so many options to take since they are just starting to develop the platform. Since it requires an audience, it's probably obvious that this had to be done in order to achieve something worthy.
I think that everything here is real. The activity is good, there is progress in work. So I have no doubt that the bottom will have everything done at the highest level.

And there are examples of who it was? To avoid repetition of events. I would like to learn how they worked at that time. If you find I will be very grateful to you.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:58:46 AM

If they acted independently, then they are interested in this. To have a couple who actively traded on their platform.I hope that you do not mind it.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:59:01 AM

Does the team are planning to have the PARQ crypto cashback platform project a video presentation for the users and supporters? Something that is user friendly? I guess that would bring a huge impact for the platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: