Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:23:06 PM

I see that would beneficially make the community of the PARQ project to be more productive gaining more users and supporters of the platform. If they have more bounty campaign, a much hgher possibilities to advance this project and make this cashback platform gain more popularity here in the crypto currency community.
I'm hoping so. A higher possibility to raise the success to making more achievements its a great concept but don't forget the community who always support the project time by time even if they are not online here.
I think, the team are keep in monitoring this thread most especially the OP. They always be here to learned the thoughts from the people that can give them better ideas for the improvements. Also, they are responsible enough to handle this community.
I agree with you, the team copes very well with their work, it is clear that these guys are serious about the successful launch of their platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:24:25 PM

The project is becoming more and more popular every day, and now the new exchange has added a trading pair. This is a good sign and promotion of the project. So you are interesting to them!
Yet, this is really now a good opportunity to engaged with the project and help to support in promotions so we can earned at least this kind of token on this bear market. And we can be able to trade in the said exchange to gain something from our hardworks.
That’s what I’m doing, because the main thing now is to notice the project in the first stages of life in order to have time to take everything you need from the project. That way you can already buy coins.
The team probably been doing their stuff which is for the betterment of the platform. They need to do a lot of things such as innovating a strategy which it would help them to be more attractive.
It is quite real. I think that the development team knows what to do in different situations. Their token has already been noticed and it is not just that.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:39:40 PM

The project is becoming more and more popular every day, and now the new exchange has added a trading pair. This is a good sign and promotion of the project. So you are interesting to them!
Yet, this is really now a good opportunity to engaged with the project and help to support in promotions so we can earned at least this kind of token on this bear market. And we can be able to trade in the said exchange to gain something from our hardworks.

People should probably stop calling this a bear market, the bubble's burst already, the market is finally at normal levels, the "bull" market was a mere bubble
It is likely that this is the case. Prices on the market have already stabilized a long time ago and for the time being there may not be crazy growth, but still I would buy coins now.

The character remains to be the same as usual and we can't deny that fact. This is why we need to take some risk it's because this is the business is going to be.
Yes you are right. But you still need to read and delve into all the news and updates that the team we know about at the moment gives us. So do not lose sight of everything.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:02:53 PM

If we do not get it just for support, then you can already get it. So you can not worry, in any case, we get the coins of this project.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:33:43 PM

That’s what I’m doing, because the main thing now is to notice the project in the first stages of life in order to have time to take everything you need from the project. That way you can already buy coins.
The team probably been doing their stuff which is for the betterment of the platform. They need to do a lot of things such as innovating a strategy which it would help them to be more attractive.
I think that they have worked enough in their own name, because they are already paying attention to the coin and adding to the trading pairs on the exchanges themselves.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:47:53 PM

I think that they have worked enough in their own name, because they are already paying attention to the coin and adding to the trading pairs on the exchanges themselves.
I agree with you, in fact, many users have already noted for themselves the active work of the development team. For me, this is a good sign that the project is developing in the right direction.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:49:53 PM

If we do not get it just for support, then you can already get it. So you can not worry, in any case, we get the coins of this project.
if you are talking about Airdrop, then it is already over and soon the team will begin distributing tokens to the first 200 users, unfortunately, not all participants will receive coins.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:54:14 PM

Maybe someone here can post bounty thread. I would be interested in that. Or bounty is already over?

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:45:21 PM

I see that would beneficially make the community of the PARQ project to be more productive gaining more users and supporters of the platform. If they have more bounty campaign, a much hgher possibilities to advance this project and make this cashback platform gain more popularity here in the crypto currency community.
I'm hoping so. A higher possibility to raise the success to making more achievements its a great concept but don't forget the community who always support the project time by time even if they are not online here.
I think, the team are keep in monitoring this thread most especially the OP. They always be here to learned the thoughts from the people that can give them better ideas for the improvements. Also, they are responsible enough to handle this community.
I agree with you, the team copes very well with their work, it is clear that these guys are serious about the successful launch of their platform.

It's what it should always be so that their work would be soon be successful. Without an effort, their could be no progress at all. This is why the team should always be do the development.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:56:14 PM

Well, we hope that the launching will be successful so that every efforts and strategy that the team have done will not be worthless. And we know that the bear market are still not in a good situation in which a big factor to considered.
lobster88

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:52:27 PM

Well, we hope that the launching will be successful so that every efforts and strategy that the team have done will not be worthless. And we know that the bear market are still not in a good situation in which a big factor to considered.
All of the team efforts and hardships will surely be come into a successful future ahead. If the team will.keep up all of its good performances and interesting activities, the entire project will continuously spread all over and over as well as to gain more popularity which will bring a huge impact for the project leading to achieve its goals.
Junralz

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:54:14 PM

Time will tell all, and they are already live at crypto bridge which it means that this is closed to be successful. This is somehow important because it is what everyone would wanted to.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
dolcevita99

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:13:16 PM

I agree with you, in fact, many users have already noted for themselves the active work of the development team. For me, this is a good sign that the project is developing in the right direction.
Thanks for attention! I see more activity and updates every day. I am glad that everything moves as planned from the very beginning.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:24:05 PM

Maybe someone here can post bounty thread. I would be interested in that. Or bounty is already over?
By the way this information has not yet been. Maybe it will answer it and we will find out how things are with generosity.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:34:50 PM

Write in telegrams, you should be there to answer all the questions related to generosity. The team is active, so do not hesitate.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:05:54 PM

By the way this information has not yet been. Maybe it will answer it and we will find out how things are with generosity.
Let's wait to the team's signal. If they have decided to launched one soon then let's support them, if not then let's continue support them as well and let's see what they gonna do next for the project.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:07:33 PM

As far as I know, the bounty program for translation are still going on I think. But to be so sure, much better to follow their Twitter and Discord channel because they are always active in giving new updates and concerns from the people.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:13:23 AM

As far as I know, the bounty program for translation are still going on I think. But to be so sure, much better to follow their Twitter and Discord channel because they are always active in giving new updates and concerns from the people.
Truly, the project PARQ is still accepting participants regarding the translation bounty. They already have several available announcement translations in different languages. I am glad to all this progressive actions of the team and to the continuous support of the people.
lobster88

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:33:45 AM

Truly, the project PARQ is still accepting participants regarding the translation bounty. They already have several available announcement translations in different languages. I am glad to all this progressive actions of the team and to the continuous support of the people.
Keep this up team and surely a good future are awaiting ahead of this project. With the potential team woking behind, all of your hardshirps and efforts will paid eventually bring this into a successful proud crypto cashback platform.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:47:41 AM

Let's wait to the team's signal. If they have decided to launched one soon then let's support them, if not then let's continue support them as well and let's see what they gonna do next for the project.
I really hope that the information will be updated soon! Thank you for watching all the events and changes. This is a good motivation for the development team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: