Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:53:17 PM

I see the community of PARQ is slowly growing which gives good indication that can possibly caught the attentions for some potential investors here. With great strategies in marketing, there will be chances to make it happen.

Probably, it's because the team did handle well when it comes to attracting people. We know it's hard to get clients due to the market isn't not growing and it always shows some steady price.
Truly, all of the progress we see to the entire PARQ project is all because of the initiative and great management of the entire team that keeps on its developments and further improvements for the project as well as its different strategies for its promotional way that lead to spread the information of this crypto cashback platform in the community.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 10:55:51 PM

That is fantastic idea: connect cashback and blockchain.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:56:26 PM

I see the community of PARQ is slowly growing which gives good indication that can possibly caught the attentions for some potential investors here. With great strategies in marketing, there will be chances to make it happen.

Probably, it's because the team did handle well when it comes to attracting people. We know it's hard to get clients due to the market isn't not growing and it always shows some steady price.
Truly, all of the progress we see to the entire PARQ project is all because of the initiative and great management of the entire team that keeps on its developments and further improvements for the project as well as its different strategies for its promotional way that lead to spread the information of this crypto cashback platform in the community.
I know for sure that I am not alone here hoping that the team should keep this up and never neglect the project. This potential project and capable team handling it, deserves to keep supporting and trusting as for the project's success.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:23:36 AM

When will the list of stores with which you work? It interests me. You can do a survey of what shops users want to see.
Yeah, exactly. Especially when they are polling a vote so the users would like to give their opinion about what they should do to the project.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:46:56 AM

Hope you know the project more by clicking the whitepaper and read the whole thing you should know before commenting: https://www.parq.cc/img/Parqwp.pdf
It's really a good way to read the whole details of the whitepaper of a specific project. But there are some people are more likely to watch some video presentation about the functions of PARQ in crypto sphere. Just my own thoughts and suggestions.
A video presentation is also a great way to represent the project to a single video. About the whitepaper, the whitepaper is the document where everything else about the project is displayed in such representative way.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:12:06 AM

Honestly, I like what's the PARQ card motive is. With Parq cashback card, we can create an easier process that allows cryptocurrency holders to make real-time transactions just with a single transaction and a one-time payment on the platform. It really makes the PARQ stands out from other cashback platforms.
Yep, indeed. By allowing the cryptocurrency hodlers to make such a profit with their amazing and unique cashback platform, no wonder this platform will be a great platfomr.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:16:02 AM

I know for sure that I am not alone here hoping that the team should keep this up and never neglect the project. This potential project and capable team handling it, deserves to keep supporting and trusting as for the project's success.
But, time by time if they cannot hold the project then they will be neglecting and abandoning the project whatever is the situation. But i hope this project can stay longer thanyou guys expected.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:31:06 AM

But, time by time if they cannot hold the project then they will be neglecting and abandoning the project whatever is the situation. But i hope this project can stay longer thanyou guys expected.
Exactly. By making a wish that the project will stay longer than the usual masternode platform like this, it would increase the chance for the project to stay live.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:46:05 AM

Interesting that everyone in here will make so many shreds of evidence happen to the project and I wish they could do more interesting ideas to the platform and making such a new improvement to the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:00:25 AM

Getting investor to invest in the project is really a hard way to get a real investor because most of the investor are just trading in short day and after that they are gonna just selling it.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:47:51 AM

Getting investor to invest in the project is really a hard way to get a real investor because most of the investor are just trading in short day and after that they are gonna just selling it.
That is right. Having to let investors invest in a certain project is not as easy as saying it. It requires the team lots of efforts and hardworks to convince them and have them in the community. I do hope that the team will keep on their great performances as well as how they dwell in the crypto industry.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:59:48 AM

When will the list of stores with which you work? It interests me. You can do a survey of what shops users want to see.
Yeah, exactly. Especially when they are polling a vote so the users would like to give their opinion about what they should do to the project.
I hope that we will find like-minded people here. I propose to make a vote among the users if you have any doubts about updating or adding functions to the platform.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:01:08 AM

I have high hopes, for the entire project team that they will never neglect and abandon this project. I am one of the supporter of this project but also one that wanted to use this so, I am looking forward for them and make further developments that will bring the project into a successful crypto cashback platform.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:31:45 AM

For the team to have a good marketing strategy is a good way for them to gain and attract more users and supporters for the project as well as potential investors that will fuel the entire project for continuous developments.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:21:35 AM

Exactly. Before that, I have not met such projects to have a cashback on the blockchain platform. But now it is very interesting to observe the development.
lobster88

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:36:42 AM

Exactly. Before that, I have not met such projects to have a cashback on the blockchain platform. But now it is very interesting to observe the development.
Truly! The entire project is very interesting to see what coming up next. Because of the unique ideas and concepts integrated as well as in trend, it brings more people into excitement and interest towards the entire PARQ project.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:41:51 AM

Such projects that are associated with the Cashback service are becoming very popular and in demand. But so far there are no such platforms in Crypto. You can say that you have no competitors.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:15:05 AM

Such projects that are associated with the Cashback service are becoming very popular and in demand. But so far there are no such platforms in Crypto. You can say that you have no competitors.
I was also looking for a similar project and did not see anything like it like it. I also think that the competition here is not so big.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:38:38 AM

I was also looking for a similar project and did not see anything like it like it. I also think that the competition here is not so big.
If that is the case, then I think the team must not to be too much complacent but rather to be more innovative in making this platform a good kind. They need to deliver good performance and works to ensure that it will be supported for a long time.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:09:07 PM

If that is the case, then I think the team must not to be too much complacent but rather to be more innovative in making this platform a good kind. They need to deliver good performance and works to ensure that it will be supported for a long time.
Making the project's platform into a much better place for crypto cashback is what the team is doing. It is seen here how the team is making their best as for the entire project. I do hope that the team will keep doing their best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: