Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:48:13 PM

I would like to know about the latest updates in the project directly from the development team. I hope they do it as quickly as possible.
According to the news updates on the site, Twitter, Evos Implementation, as well as a list of coinstats are completed. Also go to the site there are always updates of the latest changes.

There's a lot of resources if they really want to get more information when it comes to knowing about the platform. This generation, almost everything can be search due to our never ending development of technology which it will help us to be more convenient when seeking for information.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:50:10 PM

There is an announcement from the developer and its on today. Greeting for our listing to the livecoinwatch listing! https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/PARQ-PARQ
Not only that because the PARQ project was also been listed at (link: http://coinstats.app) coinstats.app.
(link: https://coinstats.app/liveprices/parq) coinstats.app/liveprices/parq .
Thanks for sharing this details. It really shows that the team are very dedicated to make the platform become more successful. Listing in various exchange will be a great idea to be liked and perhaps a good way to attract potential partners and investors.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:18:45 AM

Even if the project team members are not posting their latest announcement here, most especially their listing in the livecoinwatch and coinstats.app, there are lots of community members that are continuously helping and supporting the project PARQ providing the updates from the PARQ's other sites where information was already been given.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:54:08 AM

I would like to know about the latest updates in the project directly from the development team. I hope they do it as quickly as possible.
They are very active in their Twitter social media site as well as in their Discord Channel. By there, we can always get an up to date information from the team regarding the entire project.

It's good so that people can reach them directly which means that concerns would be directly entertained. Just continue to be active in order for them to maintain their better reputation.

What the point of being active for someone completely unrelated to us though? That sounds like you're reversing everything here lmao
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:56:50 AM

According to the news updates on the site, Twitter, Evos Implementation, as well as a list of coinstats are completed. Also go to the site there are always updates of the latest changes.
thanks for the help. If I understand correctly, the new Bounty campaign is not yet launched? Is there any information about this on the channel in Discord?
Well, I never heard it yet in the Twitter site of the PARQ team since I am always there but maybe let's check it out in the Discord Channel. But if they already launched it, they will spread it eventually, including here. Let's wait to their signal.

What do you mean by spread it eventually? Shouldn't they actively spread the news on all the platforms they're on at the same time and not just wait and see
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:03:10 AM

There's a lot of resources if they really want to get more information when it comes to knowing about the platform. This generation, almost everything can be search due to our never ending development of technology which it will help us to be more convenient when seeking for information.
I agree with you here buddy. You have the oint to those person who really are interested to a certain platform or crypto project. So just like this, the PARQ cashback platform have spread its information and people can make find it even it is not posted here if they really wanted to. The team is so active so people will not be worried about that.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:16:41 AM

A good future possibilities is already been drawn in the PARQ'd hand. A great number of perspective projects can be created on the PARQ coin platform which can increase this networks competitiveness. I want to see the community of the PARQ keep growing together of achieving all its goals for the crypto community and its people.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:22:15 AM

A good future possibilities is already been drawn in the PARQ'd hand. A great number of perspective projects can be created on the PARQ coin platform which can increase this networks competitiveness. I want to see the community of the PARQ keep growing together of achieving all its goals for the crypto community and its people.
That is right. A lots of future possibilities in terms of cashback platform can happen, of course all through by the team's great capabilities that will also bring this project as a huge impact in the crypto currency community having all its ideas and concepts integrated come into reality.
lobster88

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:25:54 AM

More than that, the PARQ coin is hoped to have an advantage constructive influence on welfare of people with the assistance of combining communities’ excellent technologies. We can truly say that the entire PARQ project is really a beneficiable crypto project that make use the high technologies to further its capabilities for all of us.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:10:56 AM

Even if the project team members are not posting their latest announcement here, most especially their listing in the livecoinwatch and coinstats.app, there are lots of community members that are continuously helping and supporting the project PARQ providing the updates from the PARQ's other sites where information was already been given.
Maybe the team are just busy or more focus in the betterment of the platform because they wanted to make sure that everything will be fully developed and goes well. We just need to keep on following this project so we will be always updated about the progress and their works.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:54:50 AM

thanks for the help. If I understand correctly, the new Bounty campaign is not yet launched? Is there any information about this on the channel in Discord?
As far as I know, so far there has been no such news. Perhaps in the near future there will be news, but I have not heard that the launch of a bounty would be planned.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:07:12 PM

They are very active in their Twitter social media site as well as in their Discord Channel. By there, we can always get an up to date information from the team regarding the entire project.
All new information can be found not only in social networks, Twitter and Discord. The official site has a separate line with all the news, signed publication dates.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:21:53 PM

All new information can be found not only in social networks, Twitter and Discord. The official site has a separate line with all the news, signed publication dates.

That's right, it takes many options when it comes to gathering information and thanks to the technology, because everything is almost possible to take. With this project, it's another thing that would help the community to be more useful in the near future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:52:08 PM

PARQ MN currently has a 812.86% annual ROI

CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service

- Low minimum deposit
- Daily Payouts
- Auto-Reinvestment available
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- 24 hr active admins

get staking

https://www.cryptohashtank.com/UXQF
A good platform, you can watch and make comparisons with other projects. And our project shows an excellent result.
lobster88

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:17:19 PM

- Low minimum deposit
- Daily Payouts
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- 24 hr active admins

get staking

A good platform, you can watch and make comparisons with other projects. And our project shows an excellent result.
PARQ has not only have a good platform but also truly have a potential that can compete to other crypto projects. Very well project that hopefully will keep kicking here in the community of crypto currencies.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:21:56 PM

- Low minimum deposit
- Daily Payouts
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- 24 hr active admins

get staking

This is the reason why the project have potentials to succeed. It really gives satisfaction to the users who will join because of the features and benefits brought by this platform.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:32:00 PM

- Low minimum deposit
- Daily Payouts
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- 24 hr active admins

get staking

This is the reason why the project have potentials to succeed. It really gives satisfaction to the users who will join because of the features and benefits brought by this platform.
I am into the project to keep supporting them as they keep on providing the community people the satisfaction to all we want and needed as for them having the crypto cashback platform. Good to be looking forward the PARQ project platform gain more users, supporters and of course investors for the project.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:09:58 PM

Cashback services are very popular, each service is unique. Now there is a service that will be on the blockchain network. Will I be able to buy goods for cryptocurrency?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:05:32 PM

As far as I know, so far there has been no such news. Perhaps in the near future there will be news, but I have not heard that the launch of a bounty would be planned.
I really hope that the development team will decide to launch another Bounty campaign, because now there are even more supporters in the project and I think this will appeal to new people.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:34:59 PM

Cashback services are very popular, each service is unique. Now there is a service that will be on the blockchain network. Will I be able to buy goods for cryptocurrency?
if I understand correctly, then you can actually buy goods using cryptocurrency and receive cashback from your purchases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: