Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:18:21 PM

PARQ MN currently has a 812.86% annual ROI

CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service

- Low minimum deposit
- Daily Payouts
- Auto-Reinvestment available
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- 24 hr active admins

get staking

https://www.cryptohashtank.com/UXQF
A good platform, you can watch and make comparisons with other projects. And our project shows an excellent result.
This is the reason why the project have potentials to succeed. It really gives satisfaction to the users who will join because of the features and benefits brought by this platform.
I am into the project to keep supporting them as they keep on providing the community people the satisfaction to all we want and needed as for them having the crypto cashback platform. Good to be looking forward the PARQ project platform gain more users, supporters and of course investors for the project.
Well, I can say that the activity and popularity of the project has really increased since the beginning of their work. I think this is a very important point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:54:12 PM

Even if the project team members are not posting their latest announcement here, most especially their listing in the livecoinwatch and coinstats.app, there are lots of community members that are continuously helping and supporting the project PARQ providing the updates from the PARQ's other sites where information was already been given.
this is how the popularity of the PARQ platform increases. This is a good advertisement that will contribute to the development of the project in the future.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:52:46 PM

Cashback services are very popular, each service is unique. Now there is a service that will be on the blockchain network. Will I be able to buy goods for cryptocurrency?
if I understand correctly, then you can actually buy goods using cryptocurrency and receive cashback from your purchases.
Very good, just for what kind of coins can I buy? Will it be bitcoin or other coins? Or maybe it will be possible to make a purchase only for the PARQ token.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:27:48 PM

- Low minimum deposit
- Daily Payouts
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- 24 hr active admins

get staking

A good platform, you can watch and make comparisons with other projects. And our project shows an excellent result.
PARQ has not only have a good platform but also truly have a potential that can compete to other crypto projects. Very well project that hopefully will keep kicking here in the community of crypto currencies.

Probably, it's being handled well with the dev and the team which is why they keep up the best of it. So, let us continue to keep an eye on it because this is getting more interested.s

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:49:40 PM

Even if the project team members are not posting their latest announcement here, most especially their listing in the livecoinwatch and coinstats.app, there are lots of community members that are continuously helping and supporting the project PARQ providing the updates from the PARQ's other sites where information was already been given.
this is how the popularity of the PARQ platform increases. This is a good advertisement that will contribute to the development of the project in the future.
Has an official project advertisement already been launched? It seems that there was no tpkoy information, it is possible that this is just like a mini advertisement from users. And there is no direct connection with the team.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:06:44 PM

PARQ has not only have a good platform but also truly have a potential that can compete to other crypto projects. Very well project that hopefully will keep kicking here in the community of crypto currencies.
Definitely, they can compete well to the others because the benefits of PARQ are unique and very convincing in terms of services and in gaining profits. And I hope that the developer team will never stop in finding good strategies on their works to achieved the success.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:30:30 PM

Cashback services are very popular, each service is unique. Now there is a service that will be on the blockchain network. Will I be able to buy goods for cryptocurrency?
if I understand correctly, then you can actually buy goods using cryptocurrency and receive cashback from your purchases.
Very good, just for what kind of coins can I buy? Will it be bitcoin or other coins? Or maybe it will be possible to make a purchase only for the PARQ token.
most likely it will be PARQ coins, which are the official coins of the platform. I see no reason to use another currency if they have their own.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:36:13 PM

- Low minimum deposit
- Daily Payouts
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- 24 hr active admins

get staking

This is the reason why the project have potentials to succeed. It really gives satisfaction to the users who will join because of the features and benefits brought by this platform.
I am into the project to keep supporting them as they keep on providing the community people the satisfaction to all we want and needed as for them having the crypto cashback platform. Good to be looking forward the PARQ project platform gain more users, supporters and of course investors for the project.
Every day I am becoming more and more convinced that only professionals in this field work here. Without advertising about the bottom, many will know. Imagine what will happen when the launch of commercials.
Dua

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:41:59 PM

- Low minimum deposit
- Daily Payouts
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- 24 hr active admins

get staking

Every day I am becoming more and more convinced that only professionals in this field work here. Without advertising about the bottom, many will know. Imagine what will happen when the launch of commercials.
I am confident that this will be a really quick climb for the project. Because really the project is becoming increasingly popular every day.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:47:49 AM

Will you have any AirDrop or any bonuses? such services very well attract new audiences. So I think that could be done and such.
The latest happenings that the team have done to this project is can be seen in the website or in the dicord channels. They are giving people a chance to get free tokens by just doing some tasks and complete it.
but the team has already launched Airdrop on Twitter. Of course, in my opinion, this is not enough for good advertising, but still it is a good opportunity to get free tokens from the project.

That just means that even more bots based off people from twitter will be sniping tokens from their hundred of bot operated account farms
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:50:34 AM

But those advertisements must remain consistent though, from the looks of it they are struggling to remain remotely consistent with their adverts
Dr.Sponge

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:16:17 AM

I don't even think a masternode coin could turn into a cashback platform, tell me how does the cashback platform work?
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:42:10 AM

That just means that even more bots based off people from twitter will be sniping tokens from their hundred of bot operated account farms
Pretty clear if they are doing that thing. But, I'm pretty sure if they are not allowing all those bots to be paid so they will make hundred times of verification.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:15:15 AM

Well, for your information, there are so many platforms around the world which already accepting crypto for the payment. But, I do believe and like if parq cashback platform was intended to make an e-commerce platform where they selling some goods for crypto.
lobster88

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:09:18 AM

Well, for your information, there are so many platforms around the world which already accepting crypto for the payment. But, I do believe and like if parq cashback platform was intended to make an e-commerce platform where they selling some goods for crypto.
That is right buddy. Nowadays, there are lots of platforms that accepts crypto currencies and this is the best time for the PARQ team to show off itself, its potential team members that capable to run as a proud crypto cashback platform. A crypto cashback platform with higher cababilities than other cashback platform integrated into the blockchain.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:33:46 AM

With what the people sees now in the PARQ project is very good that makes more people to come and engage in the platform. I am very glad on its current momentum. Facing all the trials in the current crypto market, and here they are, reaching all of its goals and objectives continuously. A very in trend project so the team needs to keep its effort gaining the trust from the community.
Dua

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:07:15 AM

I don't even think a masternode coin could turn into a cashback platform, tell me how does the cashback platform work?
In general, through this platform you can make purchases. After that, part of your funds is returned to you. This is a very common service today.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:29:52 AM

That is right buddy. Nowadays, there are lots of platforms that accepts crypto currencies and this is the best time for the PARQ team to show off itself, its potential team members that capable to run as a proud crypto cashback platform. A crypto cashback platform with higher cababilities than other cashback platform integrated into the blockchain.
It is because now there are really a lot of competing platforms, it gives PARQ an opportunity to develop in the right direction.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:33:18 AM

I want to see more of the activities and great progressive actions taken by the PARQ. Well I do hope to see in the future that the PARQ will keep being the mediator between consumers and companies and will provide the platform where you can take advantage of the cashback service for all members.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:07:01 PM

PARQ is getting more intense in the community. Not to mention its so great platform that the PARQ have. This cashback platform holds its advantage over other cashback platform in the community because it is integrated in the blockchain. This is the team's oppotunity to give changes and bring more opportunities as a crypto cashback platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: