Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:19:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:09:58 AM

Seeing how this project keeps going gives me more motivation to keep trusting and supporting this project. Moreover, I am supporting this project because of its performance, as well its great platform created by the team. This may have a good future awaiting ahead. Team need to be patience and double up its effort to unleashed its competitors and prove itself as a proud crypto project with something within it.
Well, if you wanted to make such an interesting feature on the platform or you wanted to suggest an idea to the team, just visit their discord and their discord is available.
That is right, because I visited their Discord and the administrator their is very active. Not only active but they really answering the raised questions and queries of the community people. So, no need to worry because I am sure they are also willing to hear and take suggestions.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:17:13 AM

I am happy that the team is very promising and hoping that all these words will come into reality. It is so great how the team keep going and striving just to bring satisfaction in the community for its people. Hoping that all of this progressive actions will totally lead the entire project into its success.
Yes, indeed. While they are making such an interesting new feature or new update, you shall make an effort to them to show your support by buying some parq coins.
I agree with you, any even the smallest contribution to the development of a project can provide good support and lead to successful development.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:22:57 AM

Seeing how this project keeps going gives me more motivation to keep trusting and supporting this project. Moreover, I am supporting this project because of its performance, as well its great platform created by the team. This may have a good future awaiting ahead. Team need to be patience and double up its effort to unleashed its competitors and prove itself as a proud crypto project with something within it.
Well, if you wanted to make such an interesting feature on the platform or you wanted to suggest an idea to the team, just visit their discord and their discord is available.
That is right, because I visited their Discord and the administrator their is very active. Not only active but they really answering the raised questions and queries of the community people. So, no need to worry because I am sure they are also willing to hear and take suggestions.
Good to see the project is always been active. the project PARQ is what a project that deserves to keep supporting. Aside form being so active in their social media sites and in the community, the team is also doing their best and we can clearly see it to their achievements and how they keep on further analysis for continuous developments.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:26:02 AM

A very promising project. This project even how good was its doing, it will face many trials and obstacles but I can see how the team are responsible handling the project so I guess they could handle all of its hindrances and become one of the proud crypto project here in the community.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:02:22 AM

A very promising project. This project even how good was its doing, it will face many trials and obstacles but I can see how the team are responsible handling the project so I guess they could handle all of its hindrances and become one of the proud crypto project here in the community.
Knowing that real experts are working on the project, I can be sure that the platform will work efficiently and without any problems.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:28:55 AM

Good to see the project is always been active. the project PARQ is what a project that deserves to keep supporting. Aside form being so active in their social media sites and in the community, the team is also doing their best and we can clearly see it to their achievements and how they keep on further analysis for continuous developments.
Having listed in a good exchange will probably consider as a good achievements of the PARQ project. It means that the team behind it are very serious and legit on it's works. Hopefully, they will keep up this way and be always consistent in the progress.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:45:59 AM

Having listed in a good exchange will probably consider as a good achievements of the PARQ project. It means that the team behind it are very serious and legit on it's works. Hopefully, they will keep up this way and be always consistent in the progress.
Well, as far as I know the team clearly follows its roadmap plan. I think if they have any changes, they will tell us about it.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:20:48 PM

That's the reason why I like the project. They have a good admin in their community which will guide us in knowing more about the usage of platform here in cryptocurrency sphere. They seems sincere to change the way people experienced on it which is a good opportunity I think.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:47:43 PM

That's the reason why I like the project. They have a good admin in their community which will guide us in knowing more about the usage of platform here in cryptocurrency sphere. They seems sincere to change the way people experienced on it which is a good opportunity I think.
the administrator is always happy to help you better understand the work of the project and the future platform. Therefore, many users began to trust this project more and support it to the end.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:07:57 PM

At least they have show the effort of being open to their clients and hoping that they will continue to be sincere because we know people might have some concerns as the project continue to develop.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:42:03 PM

With great effort, I think they can surpass what could possibly they would encounter as the progress of the project keeps on going. So, with their good camaraderie, probably they are going to achieved their success.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Trader_13

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:20:17 PM

With great effort, I think they can surpass what could possibly they would encounter as the progress of the project keeps on going. So, with their good camaraderie, probably they are going to achieved their success.
Of course it will. Only with our support, they can make their way further and higher, of all other services like them.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:43:19 PM

thanks for the help. If I understand correctly, the new Bounty campaign is not yet launched? Is there any information about this on the channel in Discord?
I don't think that they will be launching bounty campaign shortly since they have already ended the recent bounty and there is no information about it yet.
the developers said to follow the news on the Discord channel, but sometimes I can miss the latest project news. Therefore, I am here on the forum interested in new updates in the project.
No updates or additions have been made so far. Just preparing for the next step in the roadmap of the project. She painted in detail on the official site. You can check.
Thank you, it's good that the team clearly follows its plan specified in the roadmap. This suggests that in the development of the project, everything is going well.
Please, I am glad that I could help you with something. Because there are many questions and the administrator simply does not have time to answer everything. Well, when we help each other.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:26:57 PM

If already an approximate list of stores that will cooperate with your service? I would like to know what purchases I can make through your Cashback service.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:32:34 PM

Good to see how the team manage to follow all of their plans organized in their road map. This is going to be great and hopefully the team will keep this up. Still a long way to go but all of your efforts and hardworks will worth the success.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:43:46 PM

If already an approximate list of stores that will cooperate with your service? I would like to know what purchases I can make through your Cashback service.
It seems to be a list of shops yet. Because not all online stores still use cryptocurrency to buy goods, and the calculation is only a bank card. Because the price of coins changes quite often, n is a constant price correction. It will be very difficult to follow this.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:00:12 PM

It seems to be a list of shops yet. Because not all online stores still use cryptocurrency to buy goods, and the calculation is only a bank card. Because the price of coins changes quite often, n is a constant price correction. It will be very difficult to follow this.
Yes, it turns out that stores must constantly maintain one price regardless of the course. Therefore, many stores are afraid to work with cryptocurrency.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:37:53 PM

Good to see how the team manage to follow all of their plans organized in their road map. This is going to be great and hopefully the team will keep this up. Still a long way to go but all of your efforts and hardworks will worth the success.
This means that the team has worked very well with its plan for the development of the project and the launch of the platform. Therefore, the development of the project is in accordance with their roadmap.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:10:18 PM

Yeah. We need to appreciate the efforts of the team as they have done well on their part in giving progression in the platform. Hopefully, they will enhanced their strategy in attracting more people to buy this token in the said exchange so that it will have a good volume.
Zianingbu

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:47:02 PM

Thank you, but I could not have thought that in online stores there is still no payment for the currency, but it turns out that the price is simply unstable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: