Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:45:02 AM

The most important criterion is that the decision to start the Cashback service on the Blockchain platform. I have not seen such projects yet.
Yes, and only PARQ have made that possible. It gives a huge impact in the crypto currency community. In addition it is another advantage of this crypto cashback platform from other cashback platform.
Well, the platform is not yet running, and is only in development. First you need to wait for the launch and check how well this platform will work, and then draw conclusions.
It seems that people of the PARQ community is really excoted for the complete development of the platform. It gives me more excitements towards the project developments. Now, I am looking forward even more to the upcoming updates and announcements of the PARQ project.
Very good, because if we most want the platform to start in the right time, then the developers will see that they have good support and will try to do everything possible for a quick launch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:55:47 AM

The most important criterion is that the decision to start the Cashback service on the Blockchain platform. I have not seen such projects yet.
Yes, and only PARQ have made that possible. It gives a huge impact in the crypto currency community. In addition it is another advantage of this crypto cashback platform from other cashback platform.
Every project needs a whole respect for its community and each project had some risks involved to be invested.
This is logical, any kind of investment is a huge risk. All investors who decide to invest their money in the project they risk them, because they can deceive, and maybe the project simply does not interest anyone and that's all.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:38:55 AM

Well, the platform is not yet running, and is only in development. First you need to wait for the launch and check how well this platform will work, and then draw conclusions.
I dont think you need to be waiting for the platform to be released but just make another great effort to the project.
all we can do for the project is to simply support it and distribute information about the project in social networks and various platforms.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:07:07 AM

Every project needs a whole respect for its community and each project had some risks involved to be invested.
This is logical, any kind of investment is a huge risk. All investors who decide to invest their money in the project they risk them, because they can deceive, and maybe the project simply does not interest anyone and that's all.
But I would like to say that the idea of ​​this project is very interesting and has already interested many people, so developers have every chance of success.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:42:55 AM

But I would like to say that the idea of ​​this project is very interesting and has already interested many people, so developers have every chance of success.
Very well said. It is indeed true that the entire PARQ platform have a very awesome idea, that make a lots of people to be more excited to the project's output. Good to see how progressive it is!
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:51:55 AM

Very well said. It is indeed true that the entire PARQ platform have a very awesome idea, that make a lots of people to be more excited to the project's output. Good to see how progressive it is!
Perhaps, it is all about the effort and dedication of the team as they have done a good work in attracting more people to be here on this community and received positive reviews from the people. Hopefully, it will lead to a good outcomed and best results.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:10:19 PM

Even if the platform is not yet functional, we know that it will have a good development ahead because the team are more inspired now to work. And people on this Ann thread are helping them to be more innovative and make this one a good kind.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 12:20:31 PM

I am saying not ones that cashback platforms build on blockchain has a very big potential. This is future of cashback sphere.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:25:19 PM

I guess, risks is always there when you decide to invested a crypto project. We just have to be very careful in choosing it and be wise enough so we will gain something. And I know this PARQ project will be very helpful in that matter.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:57:51 PM

I guess, risks is always there when you decide to invested a crypto project. We just have to be very careful in choosing it and be wise enough so we will gain something. And I know this PARQ project will be very helpful in that matter.
I agree with you, the cashback platform will be very useful for many users who make purchases over the Internet. I hope the development of the project is stable.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:25:41 PM

Yes that is true. Not only in crypto currency community but also in other ways or different aspects of the human life. Well, having to take the risks assures that there will be something good in the outcome but can also lead to failure or our lose, hoping that PARQ will assure us something like this too.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:17:22 PM

I am saying not ones that cashback platforms build on blockchain has a very big potential. This is future of cashback sphere.
Yes, this is really the future of Cashback services, and there is one nuance, this is that there are very few stores that sell for cryptocurrency at the moment, you need more such stores.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:31:08 PM

While I do not watch the news from the development team. No updates on the site, everywhere calm. Maybe they are preparing something grand for us.
wpc143

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:25:47 AM

While I do not watch the news from the development team. No updates on the site, everywhere calm. Maybe they are preparing something grand for us.
I believed they will have something good news to be announced soon. So we just need to keep on monitoring in here and be always active so that we will know every single details about the progress.
Saydia

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:53:45 AM

Are your bank cards accepted everywhere? Who is processing, MasterCard or Visa? or some sort of your own?
Mikwik

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:24:13 AM

I believed they will have something good news to be announced soon. So we just need to keep on monitoring in here and be always active so that we will know every single details about the progress.
That is right. I never seen the team this quite. The team have a good thing to spread soon. Let's patiently wait to the positive updates and announcements that will be provided by the team here soon, I am sure of that.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:37:12 AM

Yes, the team is so calm, it looks like a sea of pure calmness that will bring a huge wave soon. And maybe you are right that there is something that team is planting and will bloom soon.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:49:24 AM

They are always active and maybe now are just busy doing the processes in their developments. Soon, a new arrive updates and announcements will be provided for us by the team PARQ. We all know and aware here, the the team never neglect this project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:21:13 AM

Yes, the team is so calm, it looks like a sea of pure calmness that will bring a huge wave soon. And maybe you are right that there is something that team is planting and will bloom soon.
Due to the fact that the crypto market now is not in a good flow unlike before, I think there is no reason to keep on rush. Even if the competition is tight, it totally needs calmness so that there will no bad implications ahead especially in the implementation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 07:27:18 AM

I also think that in the near future we will all be pleasantly surprised. Because everyone likes this platform and will be happy to use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: