Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:32:23 AM

A cashback platform which is decentralized, huh? Kinda interesting but there are so many available cashback platform in my country.

I don't think that the PARQ cashback platform is decentralized. how can cashback platform decentralized by any mean?
Perhaps you were mistaken and misunderstood. The project that creates the PARQ Cashback service, it is different from the others, as it is on the blockchain. This distinguishes it from other similar platforms.
That is right. The PARQ crypto cashback platform is so much different from other cashback platform having been on a blockchain. This makes the PARQ special from other cashback platform. Not only that, becauuse there are so man features that advances this platform and can notice it over other crypto projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:46:03 AM

Yes, there are indeed a lot of cashback platforms, but not all of these platforms work with cryptocurrency. Therefore, I believe the PARQ platform is unique in its own way.
That is right. There are indeed a lots of cashback platform out here in the community but only the PARQ have the integration of the crypto currencies. Having this feature makes the project even more promising.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:47:03 AM

Every day, millions of users shop online. And naturally, everyone is looking for how it will be more profitable and cheaper, and therefore such cashback platforms are very popular now.
Yeah indeed. Most of the people makes some crazy outputs whenever they shop online like they were making some such highly bought.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:49:17 AM

precisely because of this, the platform is now becoming so popular. I am sure that a lot of people are waiting for its launch to find out how it works.
That is right. More people are very exicted to have launched this platform. But we all know and aware that the project still have a lots of time to exert all for this platform.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:09:38 AM

What currency can I pay for my purchases at the store through your Cashback service? How will the cryptocurrency payment occur?
I dont even think if there is such a feature to pay to the store since i think there is no feature about it yet.
But that is a good feature to be added. Maybe we can see how fully works the platform is soon. Since, it is not yet been launched, a lots of things could be settle down and let's wait for it.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:23:23 AM

precisely because of this, the platform is now becoming so popular. I am sure that a lot of people are waiting for its launch to find out how it works.
That is right. More people are very exicted to have launched this platform. But we all know and aware that the project still have a lots of time to exert all for this platform.
If they have a lot of time to make an improvement to the platform then why they need to do so many things in discord.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:32:26 AM

But that is a good feature to be added. Maybe we can see how fully works the platform is soon. Since, it is not yet been launched, a lots of things could be settle down and let's wait for it.
I think waiting is not the best thing to do instead of act. We need to do an action then waiting for the result.
Levyathan

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:45:53 AM

Most of the people around here are really supporting the project very well. How can i make some profits by using the platform? Can anyone tell me?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:00:33 AM

Most of the people around here are really supporting the project very well. How can i make some profits by using the platform? Can anyone tell me?
You can visit the website and try to read the details in the whitepaper because you will be amazed how good the platform is in gaining profits even in the bear market. And the team is working it well on it's functions and features that will make you satisfied.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:02:03 AM

You can visit the website and try to read the details in the whitepaper because you will be amazed how good the platform is in gaining profits even in the bear market. And the team is working it well on it's functions and features that will make you satisfied.
I agree with this. I already read the whitepaper and it has so many interesting and very promising features. I do hope that the PARQ will soon rise all of it and be aligned in one of  popular crypto projects. I am looking forward for this project.
TechComputer

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:15:21 AM

I dont even think that whitepaper would help him to get to know the meaning of the definition on the project because it just describe the theory.
Levyathan

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:43:48 AM

I agree with this. I already read the whitepaper and it has so many interesting and very promising features. I do hope that the PARQ will soon rise all of it and be aligned in one of  popular crypto projects. I am looking forward for this project.
Really? Then you are really reading the whitepaper because the whitepaper had so many interestings fact and theory about the project.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:53:57 AM

Really? Then you are really reading the whitepaper because the whitepaper had so many interestings fact and theory about the project.
The whitepaper is one of the first thing that most interesting crypto people are lookin into. They analyze and make further learning about the entire project. I do hope that more people see what good pitential I can see to the PARQ project too.
jooj2

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:00:13 AM

The whitepaper is one of the first thing that most interesting crypto people are lookin into. They analyze and make further learning about the entire project. I do hope that more people see what good pitential I can see to the PARQ project too.

Surely good white paper is important to the definition of the project, but implements the project milestone more important for PARQ as well as its investors.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:56:35 AM

Surely good white paper is important to the definition of the project, but implements the project milestone more important for PARQ as well as its investors.
Yeah, indeed. By making an interest to the people around. Im pretty sure people will get interested if you guys make some noises around.
KingDome

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:00:32 AM

The parq project is still a good project since there are so many reasons on why did the project will have the best place to find.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:08:40 AM

For now, there is no such official infos regarding this matter. But I have learned that the payments for all types of retail products and services is thru digital PARQ wallet. Maybe we need to provide first this kind of wallet before we can experienced the feature of the said project.
Yeah, after they provide the wallet, im one hundred percent sure that they gonna make the biggest change to the platform.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:15:34 AM

I feel so satisfied when they feel they are so amazing due to the amazingness of the functions and its features in the future.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:26:07 AM

A lots of good things are happening here in the PARQ Ann thread and not only here but in the entire project. I am glad to see a positive feedbacks here in the community of the PARQ. It gives me more motivation to keep supporting and continuously sees more promising information.
Hope you understand that there are so many informations and updates if you have joined the discord channel. Be sure to join or you will not have any update from them.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:59:41 AM

All right said. The technical paper is a very important fact for the project. Especially for such as Service Cashback PARQ. And just a technical document they okay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: