Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 07:05:40 AM

Even if they don't consider, that doesn't mean it would result in scam or something like that..
In my experience  , it doesn't happen due to no or low kyc, but due to mis-management and dishonest teams, which is not the case here..

Its too early to say if the project will turns out to be a legit one or not, It will take time build trust in the crypto community.

As soon as the exchange is live and starts working that's the only time we can speculate if the project is good or not.

When it comes to investment, we need to keep on mind that there will be always some kind of risk involved. If someone is thinking of investing in crypto then I will suggest to Check the documents carefully. Good project will spend more time in creating proper documentation like white paper. Check experience of project team members. And keep eye on project development.

Aside blockchain industry and the crypto ecosystem I'm invested in a lot of traditional business and goes without saying that one should strive at all times to make sure their business or involvement in a business is carried out after due diligence. You're responsible for your own risk and not the business if you fail at checking information properly.

I thought we gone past this phase of careless investment

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:37:36 AM

Even if they don't consider, that doesn't mean it would result in scam or something like that..
In my experience  , it doesn't happen due to no or low kyc, but due to mis-management and dishonest teams, which is not the case here..

Its too early to say if the project will turns out to be a legit one or not, It will take time build trust in the crypto community.

As soon as the exchange is live and starts working that's the only time we can speculate if the project is good or not.

Am in total agreement with your view regarding the validity of a project. Despite the fact that BCNEX doesn't portray the exhibit of a scam project, its still impossible to be very sure of its validity at this stage. Some con artist are so smart that one would never suspect them to be deceptive.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:26:18 AM

The kyc is actually done by Bcnex and I believe the team are aware of the fear of users loosing their personal information to unscrupulous third parties. I suggest that you carry out the kyc and hopefully there will be no cause for regret.

KYC is needed for token sale or for trading on exchange? I think they can lost a lot of potential customers with KYC, as most of already trusted and established exchange dont need KYC (Binance, Kucoin etc.)

The only constant phenomenon in life is change. There was a period in the cryptocurrency space where kyc was not required. There has been many cases of fraud and money laundry which has made governmental and non governmental institutions emphasis the use of kyc. Even in offline financial institutions, kyc is now a requirement for opening accounts and I believe its here to stay owing to the benefits its holds.

But people dont like pass KYC on exchanges and a lot of top exchanges dont have KYC (Binance, Kucoin, Bibox and many more).
When you going to launch exchange?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 11:11:06 AM

When it comes to investment, we need to keep on mind that there will be always some kind of risk involved. If someone is thinking of investing in crypto then I will suggest to Check the documents carefully. Good project will spend more time in creating proper documentation like white paper. Check experience of project team members. And keep eye on project development.

Aside blockchain industry and the crypto ecosystem I'm invested in a lot of traditional business and goes without saying that one should strive at all times to make sure their business or involvement in a business is carried out after due diligence. You're responsible for your own risk and not the business if you fail at checking information properly.

Rightly said. it's our hard earned money and we should invest it with proper investigation / going through all the documents. Exchange business is good,  but required secure infrastructure. We have seen many hacking issues in recent past. What type of security BCNEX is going to provide?
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:01:30 PM

KYC is one of tools to secure accounts.
However, in my opinion, KYCs on young exchanges should be a optional choice. If users on young exchanges want to secure their accounts better, they should choose to do KYCs steps.
In contrast, if they don't have to secure their accounts at higher level, they should have option to reject KYC requirements.
In my perspective, doing KYCs on young sites are risky because we don't know exactly that how they end with. Maybe, in bad cases, they will end with exit scams simultaneously with our identities.
The only constant phenomenon in life is change. There was a period in the cryptocurrency space where kyc was not required. There has been many cases of fraud and money laundry which has made governmental and non governmental institutions emphasis the use of kyc. Even in offline financial institutions, kyc is now a requirement for opening accounts and I believe its here to stay owing to the benefits its holds.

There's a higher chance for new trading platforms to exit and become scam projects. It's best for BCNEX to be considerate of those who are unable to complete their kyc due to one reason or another.

Am not disputing the fact that BCNEX is a valid project. The consideration, I was talking about, is for those persons who are unable to complete the kyc. You'll agree with me, that some people's camera are not clear enough to capture their kyc information which may result to them getting rejection notice on every kyc attempt made. Am only suggesting that such persons could be given the opportunity to use the exchange but with a reduced privilege.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 12:24:43 PM

The kyc is actually done by Bcnex and I believe the team are aware of the fear of users loosing their personal information to unscrupulous third parties. I suggest that you carry out the kyc and hopefully there will be no cause for regret.

KYC is needed for token sale or for trading on exchange? I think they can lost a lot of potential customers with KYC, as most of already trusted and established exchange dont need KYC (Binance, Kucoin etc.)

But people dont like pass KYC on exchanges and a lot of top exchanges dont have KYC (Binance, Kucoin, Bibox and many more).

It's understandable to say that some big exchange didn't compel traders to complete their kyc before using the trading platform. But be reminded that Bcnex is a potential security token and one of the requirements for purchasing security tokens is that kyc must be completed.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 01:10:39 PM

Rightly said. it's our hard earned money and we should invest it with proper investigation / going through all the documents. Exchange business is good,  but required secure infrastructure. We have seen many hacking issues in recent past. What type of security BCNEX is going to provide?

The issue of security is very paramount in the structure of a trading platform. I've come to realise that most of the cases of hacks perpetuated on exchange had the assistance of insiders. Its important for Bcnex to set up the structure in such a way that the control process is unassailable to avoid issues of hackers.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:22:50 PM

I think KYC helps to keep your exchange account secure. It’s meant to protect the user not just stress em. I’ll like to know that the KYC process ends in a few steps and users personal data won’t be leaked. 

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:24:49 PM

This is the first time I visited this project page. I see lot of exchange coming, what are the different options or special things BCNEX have ?

Looks like project team is not much active here. Anyone knows best platform where I can ask questions to project team ?

You can join to their telegram group, they will help you there and more active team members are there to support you Smiley
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 02:27:32 PM

Am not disputing the fact that BCNEX is a valid project. The consideration, I was talking about, is for those persons who are unable to complete the kyc. You'll agree with me, that some people's camera are not clear enough to capture their kyc information which may result to them getting rejection notice on every kyc attempt made. Am only suggesting that such persons could be given the opportunity to use the exchange but with a reduced privilege.

Non-KYC account should be available for new account registration its a must to ensure proper growth from the start of their operation. having KYC requirements for trading and deposit will hardly work this days since we already have binance that is already a working and secured platform for both our coins and kyc docs.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:49:34 PM

This is the first time I visited this project page. I see lot of exchange coming, what are the different options or special things BCNEX have ?

Looks like project team is not much active here. Anyone knows best platform where I can ask questions to project team ?

You can join to their telegram group, they will help you there and more active team members are there to support you Smiley

Look at the teams messages above or just scroll this thread. You know how active they are in answering the questions.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:52:17 PM

At first page I can see BCNEX trading competition started from 12th Apr. What is this competition?  Who and how we can participate in this competition?

Right. Is the competition already started? Where can I find more information on the participation?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:30:53 PM

At first page I can see BCNEX trading competition started from 12th Apr. What is this competition?  Who and how we can participate in this competition?

Right. Is the competition already started? Where can I find more information on the participation?

I don't see further info on this. Competition details are missing. May be we need to ask this question over the telegram channel.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:20:16 PM

I don't see further info on this. Competition details are missing. May be we need to ask this question over the telegram channel.

I thought likewise too. There seems to be no much communication here on the announcement thread, which ought not to be.
Although, I guess the first round of the trading has started.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 08:11:45 PM

Check out Bcnex one pager.. What do you think of it?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
damsix
Copper Member

Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 09:55:55 AM

-

Hallo Bro ,

The image you specify is:

- Understanding for BCNEX.
- Why do we choose BCNEX.
- Token Details to see supply of supplies and types of tokens developed etc.
- Distribution Token is the distribution of tokens for everyone who supports the BCNEX project.

I am also a CM from Indonesia for BCNEX. If you feel you want to be part of a group in Indonesia, please enter the group.

Salaam Youtuber Indonesia

Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 10:06:20 AM

Check out Bcnex one pager.. What do you think of it?

So BCNEX will support 2 millions transaction/order per second? This is very high number of order processing. I don't know what's the highest number of order supported by current exchanges?
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 11:00:26 AM

-

~

I am also a CM from Indonesia for BCNEX. If you feel you want to be part of a group in Indonesia, please enter the group.

Salaam Youtuber Indonesia
it was great, I am very happy that there is already an Indonesian telegram group for the BCNEX project, I will immediately join the telegram group.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:28:02 PM

all information about Trading Competitions can be found here: https://www.bcnex.net/trading-competition.html?lang=id
on the page there is information about the time of competition, competition rules and others
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:04:15 PM

I think KYC helps to keep your exchange account secure. It’s meant to protect the user not just stress em. I’ll like to know that the KYC process ends in a few steps and users personal data won’t be leaked. 

I sincerely don't know how kyc helps to keep my account secured, will appreciate if you can elucidate. I've always thought that with a strong password and 2fa, my account can be secured.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: