Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:18:32 PM

How much volume on your own exchange you have? Are you going to launch some IEO on your exchange like this making most of exchanges nowdays?

Bcnex platform is in Standby-Mode and has not yet officially launched. At this stage, we want to test, repair, and upgrade features as well as optimize the performance of the Bcnex trading platform.

About IEO, yes we are. Bcnex CEO wants to create a complete ecosystem (Bcnex Ecosystem) for Vietnamese innovative startup projects that work on blockchain and apply technology for social goods. His plan is backed by a Vietnamese national program, the 844, titled "Supporting the National Innovation Initiative to 2025" (ISEV).
Source of The National Program 844: http://en.dean844.most.gov.vn

For more information please watching closely in our roadmap.

When you going to launch exchange?
Have you a plans to cooperate with Tomochain? This is a Vietnamese project (this is a scalable blockchain with near zero trancactions for creating daaps). Their CEO is a former founder of NEM. They are having some tokens on it already.
Having more partners to support is the best way to get the attention of the community in the world. I think BCNEX is in the strongest stage of development because they have a lot of marketing strategies that interest people and will attract many traders to come to this exchange in the future so stay tuned for news latest in this project

I'm in support of the idea, Bcnex needs to leverage on the wings of established projects to get a wider recognition in the industry. Every collaboration and partnership with a reputable project is a step ahead in the right direction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:07:40 PM

Great news for you! Your blog post (https://krown.io/story/the-next-step-for-regulated-crypto-exchanges-4)has been submitted to Krown! Upvote your link, before it gets buried!!

Page could not be found. Did they delete it already? Why don't you post it again and give the link in their telegram as well as in social media together with bitcointalk?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:10:10 PM

This looks cool.  But where we need to trade to participate in this competition?  I mean I can trade in any exchange and will be eligible for the reward?

I am also looking for detailed information regarding this competition. I guess its still open for participation.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:43:59 PM

This looks cool.  But where we need to trade to participate in this competition?  I mean I can trade in any exchange and will be eligible for the reward?

I am also looking for detailed information regarding this competition. I guess its still open for participation.

Yes, it's open for participants, you only need to complete your kyc and you're eligible to participate in the trading competition. Also note that the competition will be over in less than 3 days, so you need to start as soon as possible.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:40:15 AM

Join Here, Group Bcnex Indonesian: https://t.me/Bcnex_Official_Indonesia
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:55:48 AM

Yes, it's open for participants, you only need to complete your kyc and you're eligible to participate in the trading competition. Also note that the competition will be over in less than 3 days, so you need to start as soon as possible.

Yeah,  current competition will be over soon, but new competition will start after this one.  Only thing is,  trading pairs will be different.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 01:19:27 PM

Yeah,  current competition will be over soon, but new competition will start after this one.  Only thing is,  trading pairs will be different.

If I trade at any other platform, how BCNEX will be tracking those trades as part of this competition?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:44:21 PM

If I trade at any other platform, how BCNEX will be tracking those trades as part of this competition?

This is really confusing. Why the team is conducting trading competition in some other platform when they themselves want to have exchange?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
chan001

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:05:39 PM

This is really confusing. Why the team is conducting trading competition in some other platform when they themselves want to have exchange?

Lot of confusion about this trading competition. BCNEX exchange is not ready so i am also guessing that we have to trade at other exchange.  Anyone participated in this competition?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 03:30:01 PM

Lot of confusion about this trading competition. BCNEX exchange is not ready so i am also guessing that we have to trade at other exchange.  Anyone participated in this competition?
I think alot things are missed here. Could you please let me know anyone about what exactly this competition is going on and how do we take a part in this?
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:21:24 PM

I think alot things are missed here. Could you please let me know anyone about what exactly this competition is going on and how do we take a part in this?

At first page you will find link which will take you to the competition page.  I see top leaderboards have traded with millions of USDT. So it seems its not actual trading,  but mock trading?
ganeshramk

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:38:58 PM

At first page you will find link which will take you to the competition page.  I see top leaderboards have traded with millions of USDT. So it seems its not actual trading,  but mock trading?

Right. It looks like trading competition in their MVP. Not sure though. Looking for more clarity to participate.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 08:22:36 PM

But people dont like pass KYC on exchanges and a lot of top exchanges dont have KYC (Binance, Kucoin, Bibox and many more).
When you going to launch exchange?

I think KYC helps to keep your exchange account secure. It’s meant to protect the user not just stress em. I’ll like to know that the KYC process ends in a few steps and users personal data won’t be leaked. 

I sincerely don't know how kyc helps to keep my account secured, will appreciate if you can elucidate. I've always thought that with a strong password and 2fa, my account can be secured.

KYC helps the exchange platform to keep track of the financial activities of your account so as to ensure attackers and fraudsters are kept at bay

Exactly... KYC builds a mutual trust between individuals and ICO teams.
Suddenly every project has begun KYC, which is a good sign of people being positive about future of cryptos.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:42:26 AM

Having more partners to support is the best way to get the attention of the community in the world. I think BCNEX is in the strongest stage of development because they have a lot of marketing strategies that interest people and will attract many traders to come to this exchange in the future so stay tuned for news latest in this project

Which marketing strategies you mean? There are a thounsand exchanges and it too hard get a succes nowdays. For example exchange from their country (Vietnam) - Vinex (which is a part of Midas ecosystem) was launched a half of year ago but they cant ge a succes. There are almost no volume...
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:20:20 PM

Which marketing strategies you mean? There are a thounsand exchanges and it too hard get a succes nowdays. For example exchange from their country (Vietnam) - Vinex (which is a part of Midas ecosystem) was launched a half of year ago but they cant ge a succes. There are almost no volume...

Crypto market is still new, and exchange business is still very attractive. Most important part for any exchange is security, and number of order/transaction support.
ganeshramk

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:06:24 PM

Crypto market is still new, and exchange business is still very attractive. Most important part for any exchange is security, and number of order/transaction support.

And not to forget the trust they earn from people in the first instance. This is crucial and any small mistake could cause huge price for the exchange. They need to be extremely careful.
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 03:23:53 PM

All users who have a Bcnex account will be ELIGIBLE to participate in this Bcnex Trading Competition with a total of 4 ROUNDS. Each participating Bcnex account will receive 100,000 virtual testnet USDT tokens to use as their starting funds before EACH round of the Trading Competition begins. (KYC is required)
For details information please refer to the announcement page:
https://support.bcnex.net/hc/en-us/articles/360021337174-Bcnex-Trading-Competition-4-Rounds-and-12-ETH-plus-20000-BCNX-to-Give-Away-

chan001

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:48:11 PM

All users who have a Bcnex account will be ELIGIBLE to participate in this Bcnex Trading Competition with a total of 4 ROUNDS. Each participating Bcnex account will receive 100,000 virtual testnet USDT tokens to use as their starting funds before EACH round of the Trading Competition begins. (KYC is required)
https://support.bcnex.net/hc/en-us/articles/360021337174-Bcnex-Trading-Competition-4-Rounds-and-12-ETH-plus-20000-BCNX-to-Give-Away-

Aha,  now all confusion is cleared.  So we can say it's BCNEX moc/test trading platform.  Nice,  this will be really fun I think.  I will try this one.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:38:46 PM

I really wish to participate in the trading competition but the KYC procedure make's its impossible for me Cheesy No offense to your company but its too early to implement a KYC specially your just starting out and this is just a test trading account.

Maybe you could bend the rules for this competition and accept those users that wanting to join but cannot comply with your KYC requirements.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:56:08 PM

I really wish to participate in the trading competition but the KYC procedure make's its impossible for me Cheesy No offense to your company but its too early to implement a KYC specially your just starting out and this is just a test trading account.

Maybe you could bend the rules for this competition and accept those users that wanting to join but cannot comply with your KYC requirements.

ICO will start in less than 12 days, and I think its good decision to start KYC even before ICO. This will give enough time for verification.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: