Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:06:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:37:43 AM

Hello BCNEX team! How's the response to token sale?  Can you please add token sale progress bar at your site so that we know the status?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkness304

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 06:58:42 AM

Hello BCNEX team! How's the response to token sale?  Can you please add token sale progress bar at your site so that we know the status?

You can see the total fund raised here : https://www.bcnex.net/?lang=en
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:11:51 AM

It is very awesome, just only 3 days from the start of token sale, Bcnex has raised more than 1800++ ETH.
And it will be possible for bcnex to hitting hardcap in the future.
I believe there is token burn planning in your exchange platform later, and this is of course will bring Bcnex token price rising fast.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 08:44:20 AM

Its just numbers on the screen, Maybe you could show the ETH Address where those 1800 ETH is stored and located Cheesy 

Waiting for your answer, Also maybe a signed message with the address will also prove the ownership of the ETH address..

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:48:44 AM

~

Its just numbers on the screen, Maybe you could show the ETH Address where those 1800 ETH is stored and located Cheesy  

Waiting for your answer, Also maybe a signed message with the address will also prove the ownership of the ETH address..

Good idea my friend, if we can see the proof of the raised funds, investors will be more confident.
There were many bad ICO in the past, lied about the amount of raised funds. If bcnex can give some confidence to
their investors, then more peoples will come to buy bcnex token, even in the next rounds when the price rise.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:45:55 PM

Seeing Bcnex raised 2,017 ethereum (based on the website) in just a few days makes me feel confident to see a good project and output for this. If we raised more than this in other currencies, for sure a lot of investor will be investing on this one. Good Work !
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 02:36:38 PM

Seeing Bcnex raised 2,017 ethereum (based on the website) in just a few days makes me feel confident to see a good project and output for this. If we raised more than this in other currencies, for sure a lot of investor will be investing on this one. Good Work !

2017 ETH is not huge but we can say fine response. Almost 350K USD raised till now. Let's see how soon they can hit softcop?
aseprebel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

cogwise.io

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:23:22 PM

2017 ETH is not huge but we can say fine response. Almost 350K USD raised till now. Let's see how soon they can hit softcop?
For the softcap itself, this project has a target of 2,000,000 $ softcaps, with the achievement of current sales, of course this is a good start, hopefully many investors will join here. I hope there is a good strategy from marketing to attract many investors here.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 04:51:44 PM

For the softcap itself, this project has a target of 2,000,000 $ softcaps, with the achievement of current sales, of course this is a good start, hopefully many investors will join here. I hope there is a good strategy from marketing to attract many investors here.

Softcap is 2 millions dollars? This may look far at this moment, but nice start for ICO. Its possible that softcap can hit within few days.
lupinvn

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2019, 05:03:27 PM

Do anyone feel the ICO of Bcnex has a little slow if compare to others? I mean, I don't understand why they haven't bought yet. After few days of analyse, I'm impressed by the project, the team is working hard for this. But maybe their marketing campaign is not suitable in this moment.

Darkness304

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 09:17:53 AM

Do anyone feel the ICO of Bcnex has a little slow if compare to others? I mean, I don't understand why they haven't bought yet. After few days of analyse, I'm impressed by the project, the team is working hard for this. But maybe their marketing campaign is not suitable in this moment.

Yes, I thought that their marketing campaign not suitable in this time. They need spreading more in the crypto zone, optimize their product before launch.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:58:54 AM

Softcap is 2 millions dollars? This may look far at this moment, but nice start for ICO. Its possible that softcap can hit within few days.
if you are seeing the latest update about how much raised so far and it looks like bcnex almost raised $500k from its crowdsale and with additional of 1 million dollars from angel investors and it will be so easy to get the softcap.

i do and it caused by those people are putting their attention to the IEOs that will have listed on the exchange site instantly. that's why bcnex doesn't get a lot of attention from the investors.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:17:11 AM

IEO looks like a new way to draw interest of investors in crypto investments and new products. It would be great to see BCNEX release somewhat like a launchpad got IEO project. that would be a good use of the trust BCNEX Team has received from investors. It would also give good use of BCNEX Tokens.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 12:38:51 PM

IEO looks like a new way to draw interest of investors in crypto investments and new products. It would be great to see BCNEX release somewhat like a launchpad got IEO project. that would be a good use of the trust BCNEX Team has received from investors. It would also give good use of BCNEX Tokens.

yeah, IEO is a new way of ensuring every party involve get a solid backing for their investment i believe BCNEX will make it very easy for investors to get onboard

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 01:26:05 PM

~

Good idea my friend, if we can see the proof of the raised funds, investors will be more confident.
There were many bad ICO in the past, lied about the amount of raised funds. If bcnex can give some confidence to
their investors, then more peoples will come to buy bcnex token, even in the next rounds when the price rise.

Yeah, This is not the first time that a project is faking their ICO statistics in order to attract investors for their project. Until they post the a signed message of the wallet address where 1800 ETH is stored, everything will be just an eye candy to lure investors to their trap.

Again, its just numbers on the screen Cheesy they can make it 10,000 ETH if they want to

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:13:53 PM

I personally don't think the tokensale is slow owing to the fact that there's still over a month left for the process. Most persons prefer making more findings about the project before committing their resources to the project, others prefer buying in bits to reduce their risk exposure. I believe the token sale is going smoothly, its difficult to have a tokensale completed in few days now.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:31:39 PM

The token sale started on a good note with over 7% sold within the first 24hrs, I was thinking the swift purchase would continue in that stride, but it's been slow. With less than 14% sold out in about 10 days. I believe the marketing team needs to put in more action. Its true there's still time, but I prefer the token sale completed before the alloted duration.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:46:24 PM

There's actually no substantial difference between IEO and ICO, the main thrust of both concept is tokensale and raising funds for the project. BCNEX is an exchange token and I don't understand how they would be allowed to to carry out their token sale on another exchange. That's kind of weird from my point of view.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:52:55 PM

From every indication, its clear that BCNEX has a great product to offer in the cryptocurrency exchange industry. It would be highly necessary for the team to be aware that the exchange industry is very risky and a good target for hackers. We were astounded to hear that binance lost over 7,000 btc to hackers in a single attack. This amount is over 40 million dollars and could render many exchange platform penny less.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:57:19 PM

From every indication, its clear that BCNEX has a great product to offer in the cryptocurrency exchange industry. It would be highly necessary for the team to be aware that the exchange industry is very risky and a good target for hackers. We were astounded to hear that binance lost over 7,000 btc to hackers in a single attack. This amount is over 40 million dollars and could render many exchange platform penny less.

I was scared to my bones when I heard the news. I have been warned severally never to leave funds in centralised exchange because of eventualities like this. I felt really bad about the incidence and hope that the exchange would bounce back soon. It was a huge blow to the binance team indeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: