Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:55:07 PM

That analysis shows the alt season is back. ETH crosses the $200 line. And it’s good investment to buy BCNEX tokens with ETH or USDT. talking about stable coins, what stable coins would be listed on your exchange?

Token price fixed in ETH or in USD? If it's USD then it's good for investors as they will get more tokens per ETH?

BCNEX tokens sale going good, I don't know the current status, but I guess they are close to softcap?
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 06:43:03 PM

how then are they going to attract traders to their exchange
Hello mate, don't you see developments here? with increased sales and lots of trading competition this is one of the best strategies for attracting traders and it is proven now that more people are interested in BCNEX
2 000 000 transactions per second bro https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1128333338027204608 Cool

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:32:13 PM

Right now, bitcoin price is $8000, This may effect different projects and upcoming projects, like BCNEX this may effect huge, hope this one stay and move up like what happened on 2017 and never end like what happened on 2018. This is a nice chance for BCNEX to show what they got !

It's looking likely. This time around I'm not staying around stable coin for too long like some people tend to. I look for project with potentials and buy.

It always move. Patience rules the market

What makes the cryptocurrency industry very lucrative is the volatility, take the volatility away and we have nothing to keep us excited. Investors can only benefit from stable coin from the dividend they receive which in my opinion is not lucrative. It's best to trade and patiently wait.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:44:44 PM

Exchange tokens mooning this time, not just like every other coin, but better. I think it’s the time for exchange tokens. They’ll have more use case now. People would pay transactions fees in exchange tokens like BCNEX which would be naive cheaper.

Exchange token seems to be the new source of lambo and are very lucrative for holders. There ought to be something enticing investors about the projects tokens and BNB is on the vanguard of exchange tokens which has risen above 25$, lately.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:25:33 PM

Exchange tokens mooning this time, not just like every other coin, but better. I think it’s the time for exchange tokens. They’ll have more use case now. People would pay transactions fees in exchange tokens like BCNEX which would be naive cheaper.

Exchange token seems to be the new source of lambo and are very lucrative for holders. There ought to be something enticing investors about the projects tokens and BNB is on the vanguard of exchange tokens which has risen above 25$, lately.

I’ll give it to the team. They’ve been innovative and that has been really working amazingly great for them. I missed getting BNB when it was really low and that’s the reason I want to be part of every good exchange token sales, you just wouldn’t know which could be the next lambo.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:53:56 PM

As I see you had a trading competition on your exchange. But yourexchange still in test mode.. so how this is possible? Or do you have working exchange right now?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:23:38 PM

As I see you had a trading competition on your exchange. But yourexchange still in test mode.. so how this is possible? Or do you have working exchange right now?

I think they have an exchange with just a few tokens listed. It would be nice to have the team set up an exchange and hold the last phase of your token sale there as an IEO.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Darkness304

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 01:42:59 AM

It’s contest competition now. The exchange launch after ICO ended around 1 month. I saw they said their platform will be open at July on telegram channel. You can make an question here: t.me/Bcnex_Official
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:25:08 AM

if the exchanged is launched and made it to the list of trustable exchange in the crypto community without any security concerns, then it will be to the moon. But it will take some time.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 11:09:51 AM

I see Bcnex is a project that has been awaited so far. The first sale only received ethereum, after that there was bitcoin, USDT and finally Bytecoin. It's all gradual and it's a perfect idea for a project. Bcnex will get good results at the end of the sale.

I have a vehement conviction that BCNEX would have a successful tokensale. As we know, the softcap has been met, though it's not been officially announced by the team. We would expect the team to notify the community of the state of affairs and I believe that the team will notify us soon.

We are delighted to announce that we have achieved a major milestone.
We have reached our soft cap of $2,000,000 raised.
A big thank you to all who supported us!!

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:45:13 AM

I see Bcnex is a project that has been awaited so far. The first sale only received ethereum, after that there was bitcoin, USDT and finally Bytecoin. It's all gradual and it's a perfect idea for a project. Bcnex will get good results at the end of the sale.

I have a vehement conviction that BCNEX would have a successful tokensale. As we know, the softcap has been met, though it's not been officially announced by the team. We would expect the team to notify the community of the state of affairs and I believe that the team will notify us soon.

We are delighted to announce that we have achieved a major milestone.
We have reached our soft cap of $2,000,000 raised.
A big thank you to all who supported us!!
This is a very good news in the project community. I have been waiting for this for a long time and today your team has done it. I believe that after achieving this milestone, BCNEX will have more new information regarding new partners in this exchange and hope this coin can help investors to earn profits . Personally, I will still consider buying more if this coin has good value in the future

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 11:47:53 AM

With market going high, I see many people started taking interest again with project. I see many people active now on BCNEX thread.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:57:01 AM

It’s contest competition now. The exchange launch after ICO ended around 1 month. I saw they said their platform will be open at July on telegram channel. You can make an question here: t.me/Bcnex_Official

Having an active telegram group is a sign the project is great and there’s going to be a successful token sale ending soon. Would that be the platform for support too or would there be a different channel?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:18:14 PM

Having an active telegram group is a sign the project is great and there’s going to be a successful token sale ending soon. Would that be the platform for support too or would there be a different channel?

Yeah, im looking for different channel, especially discord, because im more active there, and i more like the environment, because you can have your own sub-channel with your own country-men
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:36:17 PM

I think this tokens sale is to get funding to setup exchange.  Before tokens sale completed how they can have working exchange?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 01:48:51 PM

It’s going down again. I don’t know if it’s just a correction in price before we go up again, but I can say that there’s more trade volume, total market is building up. That is a good sign, right?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:14:36 PM

It’s important for the team to be in blockchain conferences, participate in crypto community meetups and make big partnerships with blockchain and non-blockchain projects. That’s the bond and promotions that would bring people from Vietnam and outskirts to trade on BCNEX.

This is a very insightful idea and am in full agreement with your view. The team needs to be seen in various blockchain and cryptocurrency events around world. They need to organise blockchain programmes and events, if possible and gets some good partnerships to boost publicity and support the project.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:30:03 PM

I invested in few ICO projects, and lost some money once they got listed. They went below the ICO price but I hope they come back with the bull run. I have a feeling now is the best time to get in ICOs but What makes BCNEX ICO any different?

Investment in cryptocurrency could be relatively risky and there are no promises for higher returns. Its best to do some research and invest in projects with real usecase and with a hard working team who are committed to its success. I believe Bcnex is a good project and would be lucrative in the nearest future.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:56:35 PM

The competition was held in the testnet exchange and individuals who had completed their kyc was eligible to participate in the competition. Users were credited with $100k virtual usdt to utilize in carrying out the task and the winners were rewarded in eth. The major aim of the trading competition was to review the exchange for bugs and other abnormality.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:29:33 PM

I think they have an exchange with just a few tokens listed. It would be nice to have the team set up an exchange and hold the last phase of your token sale there as an IEO.

Bcnex is a very unique project, unlike many ICO's who have nothing to show for their concept, bcnex has a working exchange which is yet to be fully operational. This shows that the team are certain of what they want to achieve and are moving towards achieving the goals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: