Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 01:38:24 PM

Update:

Dear community!
We are delighted to announce that Bcnex ETH Session Ended! 100% of 15,000,000 BCNX tokens Sold Out, 13320 ETH raised!

Nice! Congratz on the token sale success. Onwards to make BCNEX a top Exchange in this space.

Thats really great news. This is close to 3 million USD. Congratulations to BCNEX team and followers.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 02:37:31 PM

Update:

Dear community!
We are delighted to announce that Bcnex ETH Session Ended! 100% of 15,000,000 BCNX tokens Sold Out, 13320 ETH raised!

Wow. That's a lot of success for a session. Bcnex really have a lot of holders interested in their growth and success. I can't wait to see the growth of bcnex token
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:20:59 PM

That is a big amount that has been achieved, and I think they will be able to reach the price that will be perfect for the BCNEX project, and I have a little trouble when I want to register on the BCNEX website why does that happen?
if you may know, what is your problem with website? because I see everything is fine ... maybe your internet connection is bad so you have problem with the website

chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:02:52 PM

Update:

Dear community!

Wow. That's a lot of success for a session. Bcnex really have a lot of holders interested in their growth and success. I can't wait to see the growth of bcnex token

ETH session ended?  Does this mean token sale ended?  100% tokens sold means hardcap is reached?  Or I am missing anything here?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 06:23:16 PM

Update:

Dear community!

Congratulations to you for a job well done I would like to believe this is a clear indications to investors and the entire BCNEX community that BCNEX is keeping up with their vision.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:38:15 PM

With market going high, I see many people started taking interest again with project. I see many people active now on BCNEX thread.

Not sure whether market really started bull phase. We just have to wait and see.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:40:18 PM

More than 2 million BCNEX tokens have been sold.
Sales finished until June 27, with 1 month remaining, is it possible to reach TOKEN CAP. We just wait, but if it is not reached, what steps will be taken next

when Bcnex team reached softcap 2 millions dollar. They will kept them schedule to develop their projection. Now they already got less than softcap 4356 ETH in Ethereum session (It's the first round ICO public and 1 million in Angle funding round - private sale). They was reply me in official telegram group that the token unsold will be burn after ICO ended.

I just invest 5 ETH in yesterday become an investor of Bcnex.

5 ETH is quite good sum especially in this market. I am yet to make up my mind on investment in this project.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 07:38:19 PM

Sales finished until June 27, with 1 month remaining, is it possible to reach TOKEN CAP. We just wait, but if it is not reached, what steps will be taken next

when Bcnex team reached softcap 2 millions dollar. They will kept them schedule to develop their projection. Now they already got less than softcap 4356 ETH in Ethereum session (It's the first round ICO public and 1 million in Angle funding round - private sale). They was reply me in official telegram group that the token unsold will be burn after ICO ended.

5 ETH is quite good sum especially in this market. I am yet to make up my mind on investment in this project.
decide immediately before you are late because each session price will be more expensive. I'm here besides joining the signature, I've also invested, if you still have doubts, immediately join telegram and ask team there

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:53:02 PM

Investing 5ETH or more in BCNEX isn't too much at all. It's rather a function of individual risks tolerance. The bigger the risk, the heavier the rewards. Those that are seeing the future of this project are simply becoming parts of it. Let the fortune come!
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 03:41:12 AM

Update:

Dear community!

ETH session ended?  Does this mean token sale ended?  100% tokens sold means hardcap is reached?  Or I am missing anything here?

Bcnex ICO has 4 Session: ETH, BTC, USDT, BCN
Crowd Sale with BTC is still ongoing ~60 BTC raised.
100% of 15M BCNX is ETH Session tokens cap.

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:26:53 AM

Update:

Dear community!

ETH session ended?  Does this mean token sale ended?  100% tokens sold means hardcap is reached?  Or I am missing anything here?

I think this is a great result. The session in the ETH is closed. I think that soon you will also collect the planned resources in other sections. Waiting for a message about the success of the campaign.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:15:34 AM

Are you also planning for any IEO? Or you are good with your own ICO itself? NOW IEO is very popular and is also successful for many projects.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 11:03:24 AM

Update:

Dear community!

ETH session ended?  Does this mean token sale ended?  100% tokens sold means hardcap is reached?  Or I am missing anything here?

ETH and BTC price going up,  still BCNEX receiving good response.  3 million USD worth ETH and till now 60 BTC. Good going.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 12:33:30 PM

The best exchange with great Support, good listed projects, a great interface, secure, haviing an insurance fund set up and being ahead with innovation to make more people willing to trade there wouldn’t need to worry about volume. I think BCNEX should worry about these.

I bet the insurance aspect will get investors in really fast and kind of give some level of comfort knowing funds are insured and secured.

Something investors are actively looking out for in New exchange platforms

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:41:10 PM

5 ETH in single project?  Wow,  I could have done that when ETH was below 100 but now that will be very big step for me.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:43:40 PM

5 ETH in single project?  Wow,  I could have done that when ETH was below 100 but now that will be very big step for me.

Yeah, and the best thing of it is , while the market is not fully recover , BCNEX is stepping ahead and preparing and visualizing things, just look out how many investors are now in Bcnex, and how fast they got 5 Eth within a month.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 02:17:10 PM

Soon, it’s only going to matter how many exchange tokens you have. I think the next bull run is not just about altcoins but those with use case and there’s the exchange to promote them.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 04:44:08 PM

Soon, it’s only going to matter how many exchange tokens you have. I think the next bull run is not just about altcoins but those with use case and there’s the exchange to promote them.

Right. Only tokens with working products and those who offers return as well will go up. Due many scams in past people now choosing project after lot of research.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:32:02 PM

Right. Only tokens with working products and those who offers return as well will go up. Due many scams in past people now choosing project after lot of research.

Plus shitties everywhere and bounty hunters suffer the most. After much labour you end up with worthlessness token that is not responsive to market trend. The bull to come will actually ignore many of such tokens hence the need to do thorough research before venturing into them.
lupinvn

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:09:20 PM

Strongly agree, the fact that now it is not difficult to create a token, and spend 1-2 days writing documents for the "fake" project and then attracting investment from the ICO form is one thing is too easy. Given a simple problem like this, you spend about 1-2 days writing documents, less than 1 month to run some articles on communication channels, post ANN thread and Bounty thread for users to have can know about the project. And Booom! May not take into account the wise investors, they will check and compare a lot of information, most of the others are still the ones who hope to put money in to get high profits even if they do not know how to attend Is the project true or not?
What I want to mention here, is that if some projects have clear products, reasonable roadmap will be very successful at this time and people should consider to invest. Typically here is BCNex. lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: