Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW!! Mt Gox returned my bitcoins and funds today!  (Read 5548 times)
Minosse

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:13:29 PM

I got back my 100btc and $10k.  I got my btc and funds back so it means that Mt Gox will return btc and funds to all owners so don't worry. It can take some time but I'm sure you will get them back!

I have been screwed many times in my life and I started to realize that Mt Gox problems was just the next scam. I couldn't believe in story that a guy who wears a suit for 20k, watch for 10k and shoes for 2k was so stupid and greedy that couldn't spend 50k to hire some guy to fix the holes in Mt Gox system. I felt really bad because I thought that 70k of my wealth was permanently lost. But today I received it back! and I'm the happiest person on the earth! One week ago I mentioned about my financial problems to my sister's boyfriend his name is Victor who is a lawyer in Moscow however looking at his friends I would never suspect that he can be a lawyer. I expleined him what BTC is, what Mt Gox was, I told him about Mark Karpeles living in Japan. He said that there is a big chance to get my btc and money back but we have to act fast. It will cost 10% of returned sum (usualy in cases like mine he takes  up to 80%) plus I will have to cover all the expenses like flight tickets to Japan and hotels.

He left Moscow on the last Thursday and today morning I received my BTC and money back! I have no idea how Mark did this that I received wire transfer so fast! But the best one is that the total cost of getting it back was something like 10k and Victor didn't want even a single penny from me. He said that he became a close friend with Mark and Mark was so sorry for all the problems and was so generous that paid all that costs and did something extra! He asked Victor and his friends to stay in Tokyo till the end of March, he bought them 3 rooms in luxury hotel for $2000 a day each!!

As you can see Mark Karpeles is the honest guy on the planet!!! I won't let you insult Mark Karpeles!! I'm sure you will get your btc back just like I got, just be patient. If Mark was a cheater you think he would give me back my btc and money?

Mark, how are you?
MinerLT

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:19:50 PM

LOL

Success doesn't come to you…you go to it

clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:24:50 PM

Error ID-10-T

Im betting someone wants that 10% recovery fee up front too.

Scam or Troll.  Could be either.  Being Bitcoin related im going with scam sadly.  It seems to attract those.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 05:27:28 PM

Gosh do you people fall for the trolls. A user with a single post, which is this... *facepalm*

Show a single person that believed him. He even fails at being a troll...

V4Vendettas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:37:54 PM

Wait is this legit ? I knew I could count on gox I expect its just a matter of time until I get my coins back.

BananaMan (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:46:20 PM

You call me scamer and troll. All I'm trying to say is that fat pig Mark Karpeles keeps millions of dollars under his bed and bitcoins on his private computer. If he will and I'm sure he will buy protection from Yakuza even Victor (and his friends from Russian mafia) won't help. Want your money and bitcoin returned? do what I did, you can hire some guys with balls or if you have balls you can do what Victor did.

This is how we solve problems in Russia, we do it on our own. Governmet and lawyers will rip you off.
V4Vendettas

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:50:30 PM

So its not legit Sad

andy10000

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:58:06 PM

I'm so happy for your entirely believable story. Hey, do you suppose Victor would do the same for me? I'd give him 10%. What's that? He wants it up front? Oh, sure, no problem. Let me send the money to Russia right now. You want me to hurry, cos he's leaving Tokyo soon, and otherwise it will be more expensive? Ok. I'll do it right now. And then I just wait here for my BTC to turn up? OK Victor, thanks.
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:05:37 PM

Date registered: today.

Seems legit. All you people doubting.. Get a life.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
octars

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:18:48 PM

Are you tryin to be entertain ? Or just some troll?  Huh
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 06:24:47 PM

BS, ban the OP.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
renfr

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:25:37 PM

BTCBTC Defeat jihad, support Israel against terror - כל הכבוד לצה"ל BTCBTC
End the FED, end the fractional reserve banking, support Ron Paul.
disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:33:57 PM

ban the fool
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 06:36:30 PM

This must be the Moscow lawyer Victor he's talking about:
True___Blue

Activity: 354

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 11:32:10 PM

Hello, I am a big lawyer very familiar with Japanese business law. I am sure I can get your BTC back from Mt. Gox. first send me 20% of your lost BTC and then we can work out the details

itsunderstood

Activity: 364

American1973

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:36:30 PM

OP you are a dick.

Check out my prescient ATS thread from 2008: "Windows XP: End the Cyberwar, Open the Code Now!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411978/pg1
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:42:04 PM

I got a personal letter from Mark Karpeles, and compensation of 500 BTCs for the trouble he put me through. I only lost 2.13, so I think he is very generous. He said he'd send me a hamper of Japanese salty fish snacks, too.

Thanks to Mark!!

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
Aditya

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:58:21 AM

I got back my 100btc and $10k.  I got my btc and funds back so it means that Mt Gox will return btc and funds to all owners so don't worry. It can take some time but I'm sure you will get them back!

I have been screwed many times in my life and I started to realize that Mt Gox problems was just the next scam. I couldn't believe in story that a guy who wears a suit for 20k, watch for 10k and shoes for 2k was so stupid and greedy that couldn't spend 50k to hire some guy to fix the holes in Mt Gox system. I felt really bad because I thought that 70k of my wealth was permanently lost. But today I received it back! and I'm the happiest person on the earth! One week ago I mentioned about my financial problems to my sister's boyfriend his name is Victor who is a lawyer in Moscow however looking at his friends I would never suspect that he can be a lawyer. I expleined him what BTC is, what Mt Gox was, I told him about Mark Karpeles living in Japan. He said that there is a big chance to get my btc and money back but we have to act fast. It will cost 10% of returned sum (usualy in cases like mine he takes  up to 80%) plus I will have to cover all the expenses like flight tickets to Japan and hotels.

He left Moscow on the last Thursday and today morning I received my BTC and money back! I have no idea how Mark did this that I received wire transfer so fast! But the best one is that the total cost of getting it back was something like 10k and Victor didn't want even a single penny from me. He said that he became a close friend with Mark and Mark was so sorry for all the problems and was so generous that paid all that costs and did something extra! He asked Victor and his friends to stay in Tokyo till the end of March, he bought them 3 rooms in luxury hotel for $2000 a day each!!

As you can see Mark Karpeles is the honest guy on the planet!!! I won't let you insult Mark Karpeles!! I'm sure you will get your btc back just like I got, just be patient. If Mark was a cheater you think he would give me back my btc and money?

Can you please send 4 bitcoin here to prove it?  Grin

He asked Victor and his friends to stay in Tokyo till the end of March, he bought them 3 rooms in luxury hotel for $2000 a day each!!

Ohh sh!t... he use my money to pay for your friend luxury hotel

ATLAS.WORK     ║   WHITEPAPER  •  BOUNTIES  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE FREELANCE REVOLUTION
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:35:01 AM

I got back my 100btc and $10k.  I got my btc and funds back so it means that Mt Gox will return btc and funds to all owners so don't worry. It can take some time but I'm sure you will get them back!

I have been screwed many times in my life and I started to realize that Mt Gox problems was just the next scam. I couldn't believe in story that a guy who wears a suit for 20k, watch for 10k and shoes for 2k was so stupid and greedy that couldn't spend 50k to hire some guy to fix the holes in Mt Gox system. I felt really bad because I thought that 70k of my wealth was permanently lost. But today I received it back! and I'm the happiest person on the earth! One week ago I mentioned about my financial problems to my sister's boyfriend his name is Victor who is a lawyer in Moscow however looking at his friends I would never suspect that he can be a lawyer. I expleined him what BTC is, what Mt Gox was, I told him about Mark Karpeles living in Japan. He said that there is a big chance to get my btc and money back but we have to act fast. It will cost 10% of returned sum (usualy in cases like mine he takes  up to 80%) plus I will have to cover all the expenses like flight tickets to Japan and hotels.

ROFL!

As if you can stop anyone from insulting Mark K. Good luck trying to stop that.

OP is an idiot and likely a liar too.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:40:19 AM

1. You get a "lawyer" who says he can get your money back if you act fast.

2. He flies to Japan and speaks to Mark and convinces him to send you your BTC and fiat funds.

3. Victor becomes friends with Mark. (LOL)

4. Mark pays for Victor AND his friends to stay in a luxury hotel ($2000/night) until the end of March (so ~$40,000 per room until the end of March)

....LOL so Victor flew to Tokyo with his "FRIENDS"? ROFL! hahaha

5. ...omg i can't continue I am laughing so hard...hahahahahahahaha  Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: