Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will the price of coin be up soon?  (Read 23167 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 02:01:12 AM

step by step, we take the example of etherum. from the price held at $ 120, then held at $ 145, we can see a higher increase. for example from that number Etherum starts growing to $ 160, and so on again.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:07:40 AM

yes, it looks like I'm still waiting for a higher market price increase compared to the current market price increase, because now market growth is getting better, so we also expect a lot of profits in the future.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:11:49 AM

step by step, we take the example of etherum. from the price held at $ 120, then held at $ 145, we can see a higher increase. for example from that number Etherum starts growing to $ 160, and so on again.

Eth now has a price of $ 148 and this is a good improvement, slow but sure to keep moving.
Crypto's journey began to give a positive response and optimism is always there to progress the coin into the future.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:15:29 AM

That must be our desire for the crypto price to rise immediately, crypto has been in a bad condition for a long time, it is only natural that we want crypto to be able to get back up even though it takes time to believe and believe that everything will run smoothly in the future

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
zolfa

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:33:28 AM

Today's crypto market prices are up. And this has become a concern of many investors, of course, they are ready to sell coins. Many of them think that this is like a trap. Because this price increase does not last long. But we must be positive and this will be a good start.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:49:32 AM

today I see eth and bitcoin prices starting to rise little by little, is this the beginning of bitcoin and eth prices going up? is it the right time to sell or hold back? please advise from all of you
Keeping those coins right now is a good choice, the chance that the coin will keep on increase is still big. just have to be patient a little longer, i believe that patient will get paid of later.
rosmerius

Activity: 490

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:56:21 AM

We still see that the price of coins has started to increase, this positive response is good enough for the future.
Hopefully, we will soon enjoy high coin prices so that our struggle is not in vain.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 04:17:20 AM

today I see eth and bitcoin prices starting to rise little by little, is this the beginning of bitcoin and eth prices going up? is it the right time to sell or hold back? please advise from all of you
One thing is for sure here Altcoins will always depend on Bitcoin's flow. The basic strategy most of us did from time to time tells us to buy low and sell high so I think we know already when to hold back and get in for a good timing. That is also the safest way to invest as far as I know. Coin's price also depends on the community that supports the project the stronger the community the higher the price it gain depending on market condition.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:34:47 AM

The rise Bitcoin and ETH prices are common today, ETH and BTC will not rise dramatically as in 2017, I think you have to hold your coins, because now if you sell your coins, it won't affect profit or loss because their prices tend to be stable.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:44:59 AM

One thing is for sure here Altcoins will always depend on Bitcoin's flow. The basic strategy most of us did from time to time tells us to buy low and sell high so I think we know already when to hold back and get in for a good timing. That is also the safest way to invest as far as I know. Coin's price also depends on the community that supports the project the stronger the community the higher the price it gain depending on market condition.
The price of Bitcoin has now started to increase very well, it will automatically cause the price of Altcoin to increase. I am optimistic there will always be a price increase, this morning I see a green line and this means there is an increase in prices. Hopefully prices continue to rise and we get a momentum to be able to gain profits in a business like this. Let's support the continued use of crypto in everyday life !!
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:48:37 AM

I believe this if the coin price will increase but not drastically but slowly, all need time and process to be able to return to its normal price, still be patient for the future can get maximum results from the coins you sell when the price go up

Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:49:11 AM

the issue of prices for now cannot be discussed and predicted, the market must certainly be stable in advance so that it can be on a coin increase. now the price of coins is still at a low level and this is still unpredictable.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:55:17 AM

There's a big possibility of having a good bump from the current situation. BTC is behaving like a stable coin for the last few days. I think it will have a good move toward $5k soon.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:14:01 AM

Coin will certainly increase. but indeed for now the market cannot be what we expect because there is a downward trend now. but a few weeks ago a positive trend has arisen and an increase has occurred

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 05:22:14 AM

If we all know what will happen to ETH and BTC then all of us must be rich by now.
It depends on how much you bought ETh and BTC and when do you want to sell. You're a trader then sell it but if your a holder then hold.
Unfortunately, I don't think that this will continue as some traders will get their profit and sell some of their coins. There will be a small pullback from this recent rise of coins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:40:22 AM

No one can answer correctly how the short-term trend of market will happen in next days. But in the long-term, I believe the price will definitely raise so much

buleidada

Activity: 520

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:45:22 AM

if I personally myself are better off holding assets in a situation like this because in my opinion this is still the basic price for bitcoin
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:22:35 AM

I think we need allot of hype just like what Ethereum is doing now. Cryptocurrencies should not stop and cease to develop, there is always a need to improve their systems in order to fill in the gaps that is need for the community to always be active.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:31:49 AM

Why sell coins at the very beginning of growth, even if you bought coins at the bottom, the profit now is not so big, but after some time it can become more impressive

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:37:57 AM

Coin will certainly increase. but indeed for now the market cannot be what we expect because there is a downward trend now. but a few weeks ago a positive trend has arisen and an increase has occurred
yes, surely the price of coins will increase, but we don't know when that day will come. but, at present, the crypto price looks so ready to increase. I think this year the crypto price will have a reasonable price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: