Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:15:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will the price of coin be up soon?  (Read 23167 times)
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:28:26 AM

seeing the current price increase in bitcoin, it makes me optimistic to think that the price of the coin will go up high soon. well, maybe not all coins will go up, but, most of the coins that are currently still developing will definitely rise. many things support this.
not all increases in bitcoin are followed by adding other altcoin prices. we can see what happened to the increase in bitcoin at stage 1 yesterday. and now the increase looks stronger even though the increase is not that big. but I am sure there will be a further stage of market increase.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 12:41:21 PM

seeing the current price increase in bitcoin, it makes me optimistic to think that the price of the coin will go up high soon. well, maybe not all coins will go up, but, most of the coins that are currently still developing will definitely rise. many things support this.
not all increases in bitcoin are followed by adding other altcoin prices. we can see what happened to the increase in bitcoin at stage 1 yesterday. and now the increase looks stronger even though the increase is not that big. but I am sure there will be a further stage of market increase.
The main thing is that in society, interest in cryptocurrency increased, and then it can be said with confidence that the investment attractiveness of the cryptocurrency market will become higher.  Of course, this will affect the pricing of even those cryptocurrencies that are in the lower rating.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:10:45 PM

The main thing is that in society, interest in cryptocurrency increased, and then it can be said with confidence that the investment attractiveness of the cryptocurrency market will become higher.  Of course, this will affect the pricing of even those cryptocurrencies that are in the lower rating.
first of all, you should expect a rise in prices for rating cryptocurrency, and especially Bitcoin and ethereum, because subsequently users of cryptocurrency will use other coins to buy other cryptocurrencies, which in their opinion is also very promising.

HELLO EVERYONE.
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:12:41 AM

do not take decisions as soon as possible, because what we know is not just for today sometimes the price is good, sometimes for tomorrow it can be no longer good about selling, and if we hold it, should we hold it first rather than we directly sell.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:01:29 AM

do not take decisions as soon as possible, because what we know is not just for today sometimes the price is good, sometimes for tomorrow it can be no longer good
that why better if you can decide quickly because its possible that the price can change anytime  .  decide if you sell or not depending on your needs and take the consequencies .

if we hold it, should we hold it first rather than we directly sell.

depends .  if you got the coin from someone like example on bounties , you should check their price first if they are at highs will you still wait for it to decrease ? no right so you will prefer to sell them but in other scenario lets say you invest on a coin using your own cash , that is the time that you will hold  it first and let it mature  .
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:09:28 PM

I think that the fall of the strong will no longer be. 2019 the market is stabilizing and it will be possible to invest in crypto and wait for the next pump.
It is possible that by the end of the year the cryptocurrency market is really stabilizing and its capitalization will reach $ 400 billion. We see the real liquidity of Bitcoin, it is becoming more advanced every day.
Is that true? because if you look at the movement trends of bitcoin and the market I think it looks down and demand is also not strong. The end of the year is only a few months, and now we have started for the last quarter of this year. the market is still moving listlessly. not much has changed, investment seems to be declining for cryptocurrency.

Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:23:51 PM

Take a close look at AST chart -

Possible 2x from here. Already start bouncing from the bottom.

5 Members from the team presenting Airswap at presenting at @EFDevcon this week!

tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:36:20 PM

today I see eth and bitcoin prices starting to rise little by little, is this the beginning of bitcoin and eth prices going up? is it the right time to sell or hold back? please advise from all of you
Bitcoin and Altcoins will increase in the near future. Because they have shown signs of price increases since the past few months. I think this price increase will become stronger in the last months of the year.
ETH is preparing a plan to prepare to reappear.  ETH 2.0 will launch and that will confirm the importance of ETH in the market.  ETH will come back as soon as possible hold and buy it at a cheap price.

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 07:11:02 AM

it's not yet time to go up I think now we have to save longer because the market conditions are still sluggish. maybe you can add to your portfolio little by little, and look for short profits if possible.
because the market can still provide profit if you do daily trading.
regarding the increase in btc and eth, it is only the natural condition of the market, nothing is excessive.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 02:52:07 PM

Many are ready with an increase in the cryptocurrency market. but indeed all must be patient first before there will be an increase now we have to wait for the momentum for the return of the cryptocurrency market to provide many benefits

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 04:04:03 PM

I think it hasn't been the time to rise in lately. Market conditions are now still bad. Between supply and demand is not good.
Maybe looking little by little for the short-term can still take a profit. If for future hold is still at risk in my opinion.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:50:23 PM

my advice is you try to search for good or bad news about bitcoin or ethereum, it also really helps you whether to sell now or not, but my recommendation is to take profit even though a little, then make a buyback, and see market conditions, or you can also look for signals trading where it is very helpful for beginners
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:38:30 PM

I see such posts, almost every day, that somebody has recognised another bull movement and within the next couple of days, everything will moon. Nothing will change, until we would see some massive updates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: