Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will the price of coin be up soon?  (Read 23167 times)
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:42:12 AM

it will of course.
after halving of bitcoin prices will up an up. they will go to moon. it is already increasing slowly to 10ks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 12:34:30 PM

Yes this is the time of increasing of bitcoin and Ethereum.
But most likely, bitcoin is the center of the increase by this time.
Alts are stumbling now while bitcoin is reigning.
If you didn't bought bitcoin last February which was the said dip, you missed the dip.

Bitcoin is dominating this market again when almost all of the altcoin available in this market are showing signs of a very rapid price drop and today all of the top 100 Coinmarketcap are down more than 10% making it very Many losses are happening in this market. In my opinion, it will be difficult to see a new recovery in the next few weeks because people are tending to sell more panic and this is the reason why the market cannot recover.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:37:40 PM

yes as we saw the price began to crawl up and of course that will be followed by a small decrease, I feel the price will be higher than now so I decided to keep eth which I bought in January,because it's a good way to get more profit and hope the market will recover as quickly.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 03:59:01 PM

today I see eth and bitcoin prices starting to rise little by little, is this the beginning of bitcoin and eth prices going up? is it the right time to sell or hold back? please advise from all of you
At first I will say don’t sell your Bitcoin or etherium right now. Cause Bitcoin and etherium price is increasing gradually and It will raise up more. If you sell out now then you will miss big reward.   
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:32:56 PM

Yes this is the time of increasing of bitcoin and Ethereum.
But most likely, bitcoin is the center of the increase by this time.
Alts are stumbling now while bitcoin is reigning.
If you didn't bought bitcoin last February which was the said dip, you missed the dip.

Bitcoin is dominating this market again when almost all of the altcoin available in this market are showing signs of a very rapid price drop and today all of the top 100 Coinmarketcap are down more than 10% making it very Many losses are happening in this market. In my opinion, it will be difficult to see a new recovery in the next few weeks because people are tending to sell more panic and this is the reason why the market cannot recover.
Bitcoin truly shows on who's the king of this market.
You can see that it will be difficult to see new recovery?
I say that we're starting to see recovery mostly for bitcoin.
While most alts are now starting to get stumbled by bitcoins dominance.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:05:21 PM

today I see eth and bitcoin prices starting to rise little by little, is this the beginning of bitcoin and eth prices going up? is it the right time to sell or hold back? please advise from all of you
At first I will say don’t sell your Bitcoin or etherium right now. Cause Bitcoin and etherium price is increasing gradually and It will raise up more. If you sell out now then you will miss big reward.   
Indeed, over the past few days I have seen improvements in the positions of some of my assets. And I, too, are beginning to believe that the market is already starting to recover, which will lead to parting for most cryptocurrencies, and not just for the highest-rated coins.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 08:34:06 PM

Indeed, over the past few days I have seen improvements in the positions of some of my assets. And I, too, are beginning to believe that the market is already starting to recover, which will lead to parting for most cryptocurrencies, and not just for the highest-rated coins.
If someone is interested in these coins, I mean investors, then definitely such projects will develop and rise in price.  In other ways, good results are almost impossible to achieve.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:46:32 PM

Of course, a good time for us to keep Altcoins. Bitcoin will soon explode and Altcoins will also increase accordingly. Therefore you should not sell them at this sensitive moment.
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:53:31 PM

Of course, a good time for us to keep Altcoins. Bitcoin will soon explode and Altcoins will also increase accordingly. Therefore you should not sell them at this sensitive moment.

What is certain is that if we are currently deciding to sell it in my opinion this is not the time and rather than we sell it is better to keep holding on and be patient waiting for the price of coins to rise

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:41:46 AM

it will of course.
after halving of bitcoin prices will up an up. they will go to moon. it is already increasing slowly to 10ks.

Speculating 10K price of bitcoin this year is hard to predict because the movement of the market is up and down momentum if this will continue all over the 3rd quarter i may say that 2020 is a biggest chances of bull run happen.
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:19:43 AM

This time Bitcoin is trying to get out of the bear market zone in my opinion, and BTC is now making a new track to go to its bullish area. resistance-by-resistance levels were broken through BTC slowly rising and forming new support. I suggest doing the best possible holding if you have made a previous buyback.

last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:08:36 PM

Step by step, cryptocurrencies are climbing to the high hill. Probably, they will not conquer the mountain this year, but the probability of their stable and constant growth is high.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:15:35 PM

Bitcoin and Etherium price is increasing everyday which is very good for us and If you want to buy Bitcoin and Etherium then you can buy  now at dip, otherwise it will be too late if price increase more.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:49:14 PM

I think we will enter a bull market soon with the rise of securities token offering by the end of this year this fact will happens for sure!

We have been waiting for the bulls for the second year, and they are not in a hurry to come to the market. It seems to me that when they come, many of the guys here will lose the hope to meet them.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:12:01 PM

if we talk about bitcoin and ethereum, now is the right time to buy more
do not sell in cheap price mate, because bitcoin and ethereum will growing hard soon  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:32:13 PM

Bitcoin and Altcoins will increase in the near future. Because they have shown signs of price increases since the past few months. I think this price increase will become stronger in the last months of the year.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:53:50 PM

Bitcoin and Altcoins will increase in the near future. Because they have shown signs of price increases since the past few months. I think this price increase will become stronger in the last months of the year.
I think waiting for bitcoin and altcoin to rise is only a matter of time so for the time being, be patient and wait for it and let's see together whether it will really increase

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 02:09:37 AM

In February 2019 the price of the coin was indeed still very low. And if at that time you increase your investment and sell it now, I think you will get a lot of profits. Now the price of Bitcoin is growing very well and has an impact on all Altcoin. Very positive impact and increased trading volume.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:33:37 AM

if we talk about bitcoin and ethereum, now is the right time to buy more
do not sell in cheap price mate, because bitcoin and ethereum will growing hard soon  Wink
not just Bitcoin and Ethereum. but most crypto has experienced a recent increase because the trend seems to be starting to turn positive. yeah if you want to make big profits, start buying now dude! the price will rise soon
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:31:29 PM

If the Crypto price starts to rise then as a crypto lover we must support it by holding your crypto. We must support crypto prices to continue to rise, I think it's time to make the world (investors) once again confident in the crypto world. It's time for crypto to return to its peak price.

I agree with you, now prices have started to rise slowly, maybe this might be the start of a tempestuous market, and we have to support rising prices by holding back and buying some more coins, while prices are still cheap and I think this is a good time to invest in crypto.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: