Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will the price of coin be up soon?  (Read 23167 times)
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:08:28 AM

The price is up now and all the others also got the rise. in terms of USD value as they depend on BTC.
Though if we will see the market EThereum gets more percentage on the pump as it is not just depending on the rise of USD to BTC.
They are also gaining the price in bitcoin. that is why they claim again the number 2 spot.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:20:39 AM

this growth is nothing compared to how much coins have fallen and total market capitalization. I think it's not global growth yet, but just local. when the next boom on the crypt really begins, we will see a very fast and strong growth. so far it has not started yet, so we will still fall

concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:23:40 AM

I think it is difficult to tell whether it is the beginning of the bull market. In fact, I feel this is the time to watch the market to determine the price movement direction.
because the market can change at any time, it can move at will so it is difficult to say that it will rise higher or it will go down again.
keep an eye on the market, if you want to know more about its development so you should often check market movements.

and we can only guess, the truth is not know, because the future nobody knows, and in my opinion the market can go up and the price of coins go up but not too high.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:33:18 AM

The price of coin is already up with some percentage,we just hoping that it will continue like that for some time to come then we might just find ourself in the bull run.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:35:54 AM

It is difficult to say sell or hodl. You can of course sell, but the main thing is not to regret it later, if the price goes even higher. But the opposite may happen - the price may start to fall, as it was in early January 2019.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:35:57 AM

This uptrend got everyone talking about the bull run. Everyone is now eager to know if the bull run is coming. Well, as for me, I don't bother much about prices for now. I think in future definitely the market will improve if more and more adoption keeps coming.
I agree with this. And I don't think the OP is asking the right question. Asking people for advice for them to make decisions isn't doing your own research which is what you need to do so that if things go wrong you don't blame the people who advised you.

yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:47:13 AM

The price of coin is moving this days , is just that the increase in price is not persistent but from what am seeing from my forecasting the price is going to rise soon.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:01:05 AM

I think 50% of people will tell to sell and 50% will tell to buy . Actually make decision by yourself , if you really believe ETH / BTC or any other coin / token will get new all time high's then just buy it and hold till you are happy with your investment . Remember invest what you can afford to lose , dont loan or throw any renting / food money in crypto it can turn out really bad ...
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:03:12 AM

I think 50% of people will tell to sell and 50% will tell to buy . Actually make decision by yourself , if you really believe ETH / BTC or any other coin / token will get new all time high's then just buy it and hold till you are happy with your investment . Remember invest what you can afford to lose , dont loan or throw any renting / food money in crypto it can turn out really bad ...

But if you ask a professional trader, they will say to HODL. Remember the BITCOIN ETF approval decision is upcoming and so is the Ethereum upgrade. I also see a lot of cryptocurrencies right now have increased their price in slight bull runs.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:05:57 AM

Speculations are sometimes very misleading ,some said we found the bottom already and other said the present market price is just a correction ,I dontvknow which one to follow as crypto is too unpredictable ,its better to just wait and see what happens next

rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:28:42 AM

Not yet, the increase is just an ordinary market movement and has not been included in the beginning for bullrun. I think the market price for the future is still very difficult to predict but even so we must remain optimistic, so I personally still choose to keep holding back. I'm sure the bull run will come soon

baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:31:43 AM

today I see eth and bitcoin prices starting to rise little by little, is this the beginning of bitcoin and eth prices going up? is it the right time to sell or hold back? please advise from all of you

I would wait now. Because it is not known what the weekly growth of coins is associated with. Now it is worth making sure of the further growth of coins and then making decisions. I hope that most companies will enter the market, under the growth of cryptocurrency.
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:37:41 AM

yes I think this month is a good start for the price of bitcoin or ethereum, because now you see the market price getting better every day, so I am very sure in some time the price of both will be better too.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:38:43 AM

The price is slowly increasing its a good sign for us. If you want a big profit you need to wait for a while because the market will rise again. Just hold it and extend you patiance. Just dont make a bad decision.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:12:02 PM

today I see eth and bitcoin prices starting to rise little by little, is this the beginning of bitcoin and eth prices going up? is it the right time to sell or hold back? please advise from all of you

I would advise to you mate that this is not the right time to sell because this is the beginning of the market price recovery, i know in the time comes bitcoin and ethereum maybe it gives a huge of profit from the investors. Holding is the key of our success in crypto industry.
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:15:59 PM

It is difficult to say, but we have not yet broken the line of resistance of bears, it is premature to say that these coins went into a bullish trend, I think it is better to watch out of the market

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:25:00 PM

I think now that market prices are also recovering, so I believe that now is also a good start to hold a number of altcoins waiting for more stable price increases, hopefully the altcoin price increase will now continue to grow all the time.
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 01:02:09 PM

I have not sell my altcoins that I bought since last year because for almost all of them I have not recover my capital but I am not losing hope. If the upward rise in the price of coins can just continue like that it will be very nice, although I observed that many are slightly falling down in price already.
prestigio74

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:03:59 PM

Honestly, it does not seem to be, although the prices have actually grown quite well, against the background of recent falls on the market!

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:05:44 PM

It is definitely right time to hold your coins so as to sell them when the market makes significant changes. Now you can see the market is improving gradually with all coins in the green. And the year of 2019 is considered to be a good year for cryptocurrency. So I want to ask all investors and bounty hunters to hold their coins for at least the end of this year.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: