Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will the price of coin be up soon?  (Read 23167 times)
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:46:02 AM

Personally, i had a big hope that the rise at this moment will last for a long time to become the next bull run, and not just a glimpse of rise that will end up dropping again in an instant.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:47:42 AM

The price of all coins will certainly go up, but for the time when it is difficult to predict, of course this takes time slowly, and we must patiently wait for the price of the coin to rise again so that everything will run normally and the cryptocurrency will stretch again

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:49:58 AM

I don't think it's time to go up, and I think it's still going to go down again. And this year I think the price of coins will not rise high and tend to be stable. But my prediction could be wrong.
I think it will be wrong. The market has started uptrend and I still have not seen the stop signal of this market. Bitcoin has reached $ 4000 and if it continues like this, I believe we will surely surpass 2017
Accepted_check
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:43:58 AM

I don't think it's time to go up, and I think it's still going to go down again. And this year I think the price of coins will not rise high and tend to be stable. But my prediction could be wrong.
I think it will be wrong. The market has started uptrend and I still have not seen the stop signal of this market. Bitcoin has reached $ 4000 and if it continues like this, I believe we will surely surpass 2017

Yes, cryptocurrency is gradually recovering its price now. As of the moment, almost all of the cryptos are increasing its price. Although it's not that high, but at least we see some improvements now. A lot of us are hopeful that it will continue to increase and let the bear market end and start the bull run.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:51:23 AM

It was a very good response from the market but I can not tell if the Hard Fork at ETH in a few days is responsible or any possibility of ETF and relaxation from the SEC. Ethereum is in a key position of its development, the eyes will be on it, because maybe it consolidates its importance in the cryptomarket or perhaps opens space for NEO, ETC, EOS, TRX or anything else that comes with Dapps. In relation to selling or not, it depends on your goals.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:52:30 AM

The price increase is very good and this only happens a few days. But until now the price is still rising, although there is a slight decline. I think the market still hasn't recovered and the current price can still go down. And if you have coins, you can sell now, and when the price is red, you can invest again.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:56:29 AM

I can feel that the bull run is coming the btc price is getting strong i hope it will maintain its momentum i think its the season of crypto and its a chance to get profit  Wink
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:09:07 AM

today I see eth and bitcoin prices starting to rise little by little, is this the beginning of bitcoin and eth prices going up? is it the right time to sell or hold back? please advise from all of you
Maybe this is the answer from everyone's hope for cryptocurrency in 2019. Right now the price starting to climb up a bit much not just like in the previous moment where the movement is just in a small value.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 06:20:03 AM

I can say that soon the price can be up and the sign appeared in this week. But we need to watch the market because we don't know what will happen in the next day. The market can change in anytime and only with watching the price moves, and we can predict the trend and decide what the best step that we can do related to the market is. But it is a big hope for us this year, and we are dreaming that every coin can reach a higher price again.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:26:10 AM

I believe that this will increase the price of coins, and of course the increase will slowly, not immediately reach its normal price, now the market conditions are still rising and falling also requires time to be normal again, in the future there will be time for all this in a stable condition

VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:57:20 AM

today I see eth and bitcoin prices starting to rise little by little, is this the beginning of bitcoin and eth prices going up? is it the right time to sell or hold back? please advise from all of you
This is the right time to collect all the best and promising coins now, because in such a situation it is possible to make a profit.

toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:02:41 AM

I very much hope that the market is recovering and growth will continue,even with small corrections.So now it is best to continue to buy promising coins that you keep in your wallet otherwise it will be more expensive.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:07:27 AM

now it is better to monitor the market conditions, do not rush to sell, there is still the possibility of a high return price, this is just the
beginning of price increases, wait for the right moment to sell ethereum and bitcoin owned, continue to monitor market conditions
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:13:03 AM

Just continue to watch it since the market is very volatile we will never know if the price surges or bounce back again.

If he's not in a hurry to get his fiat or he doesn't need his fiat yet, better not to sell your bitcoin or eth. I believe the price will still go up but you need to be alert with the market. If you are a long-term holder of btc, you know that it's not the time to sell it.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:14:40 AM

in the coinmarketcap it can be seen if the price of btc and eth starts to rise slowly, maybe this could be the beginning of the resurrection of the two coins. and if the trend continues to increase can make large purchases and hold until the price is high.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:57:53 AM

Hopefully, this will be a good start for the growth of all coins. Now the price is still green and the price of Ethereum continues to grow. Seeing market conditions like this is certainly very pleasant and my hope will continue to survive and the price will rise.
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:39:54 AM

Wait. Currently, it is still not right if you want to buy btc or eth for the long term. It is feared that prices will go down again and you have to cutloss or wait for prices like now. Things like this often happen. So in my opinion, it's better to wait for the right moment. but it depends on you.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:47:33 AM

I hope you did not sell yesterday when you make this post as the market has seriously recover.  Buying now should be the right things to do instead of selling and if you are holding, you should know that you have made high investments decision!
voron83-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 09:11:52 AM

It seems to me that it is still very early for the bull, but still I hope that positive days in the market have finally arrived!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:14:33 AM

I hope you did not sell yesterday when you make this post as the market has seriously recover.  Buying now should be the right things to do instead of selling and if you are holding, you should know that you have made high investments decision!
Yeah the market looks green, and this is good news for holders and of course the conditions that make a lot of people more trustful to buy again, because previously stable prices made many people sleep and vacuum, the price will definitely rise again, prepare yourself
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: