Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO makes me sick  (Read 18772 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:51:49 AM

ICO is not the trend anymore. There are good ones but mostly scams even they only got few they will do an exit afterwards. These project are alive for sure if market is bullish as people will have more funds to invest. The legit ICO's are struggling because of that wherein there are more bonus once they hit the market like 50-90% off of its ICO price.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:05:04 AM

ICOs are kind of good during Bull Runs only when the hype takes the ROI to the sky when the coin / token hit the exchanges (even the shitty exchanges), but during this Bear Market even the good ICOs won't get their Soft Cap.
I know couple of ICOs failed to reach their Soft Cap & eventually doomed to failure & left the project.

This bear market made lot of people scared of ICOS & i won't blame them since even old good projects are kind of bankrupted now (couple famous exchanges close because of low liquidity).
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 02:06:48 AM

There are too many Icos out there right now and that is not the only problem because even the good ico's are also failing to reach their true potential after the token saw phase.
So thinking about it it is almost not worth it to invest in the ico of most projects but at the same time one needs to understand that in the middle of stones is what you find diamond and in the middle of all this rubbish issues there are some really good projects that do not deserve to be missed so rather than getting sick with ICOs you should see it as a quest to uncover and invest in the next big project on the blockchain.
 the only way to achieve this is through continuous research

glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:16:40 AM

No funds no project idea makes me sick and tired of ICO ,I never like the idea right from the beginning ,why? Well to me if you are the owner of your business or company and you have struggled a lot to build it you won't dare want to let go or see it crumbled and fail,this is not present in ICO cases ,ICO is just like "oh if not much funds then I will back off and reopen another project maybe we can reach the hard cap" ,well if every developers are the ones funding there projects they will be more serious to make it a successful one,the easy safe path of backing out if hardcap is never achieved makes it feel easy for every one especially the scammers, I'm not been heartless ,if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother ,many coins out there have no ICO ,no premine ,no bullshit with fine price per coin ,they never want any funds ,coins like masari ,Loki,haven project, dero rely on nobody fund yet they perform better than hundreds of ICO.
Even with lot's of effort, sometimes it also won't guaranty for a project to be success, So creating project with ICO or not will have the same struggle toward success.
Even project with ICO will not guaranty that the project will be easily succeed.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:24:08 AM

Actually ICO is still efficient now, but because it is littered with scam projects, investors are running away to invest in ICO. ICO developers now don't seem to care about their projects, they only need funds from investors and then let their projects go dormant
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:25:52 AM

You can argue like that because indeed ICO conditions are not so good right now, but I am sure that conditions like this will gradually improve, in the future, of course, ico will develop better, indeed here needs improvement in everything, so that ico will coming will bring more investors
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 02:43:08 AM

No funds no project idea makes me sick and tired of ICO ,I never like the idea right from the beginning ,why? Well to me if you are the owner of your business or company and you have struggled a lot to build it you won't dare want to let go or see it crumbled and fail,this is not present in ICO cases ,ICO is just like "oh if not much funds then I will back off and reopen another project maybe we can reach the hard cap" ,well if every developers are the ones funding there projects they will be more serious to make it a successful one,the easy safe path of backing out if hardcap is never achieved makes it feel easy for every one especially the scammers, I'm not been heartless ,if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother ,many coins out there have no ICO ,no premine ,no bullshit with fine price per coin ,they never want any funds ,coins like masari ,Loki,haven project, dero rely on nobody fund yet they perform better than hundreds of ICO.
Even with lot's of effort, sometimes it also won't guaranty for a project to be success, So creating project with ICO or not will have the same struggle toward success.
Even project with ICO will not guaranty that the project will be easily succeed.
no one could guarantee profits if joining in any ico projects.today if we check ico that already finished and listing in market , its price drop alot.and we have care about this trend.personally i will not joining in any ico.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:58:10 AM

Too many number of ICO and they have low quality product make this ICO market low in demand. To change this we need fully regulation for ICO market so only ICO with live product possible to exist and collect money from investor. Less number of ICO but they has high quality product with working product will increase the popularity of ICO.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:21:15 AM

I am also very headache in choosing ICO, too many ICOs appear and there are too many ICO scam. It's hard for us to be accurate in our decisions, but now it's fortunate that we've seen the IEO. I believe that the IEO will solve ICO scams and make investors profitable

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:01:32 AM

ICOs opened this startup-investing to people, which is great,
but kinda like you say, we can't have something good because it gets abused.
people/scammers realise it's 99% about writing a fancy concept and then you get money.

but, you're probably happy that ICOs are kinda dying nowadays?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:04:10 AM

I think if you don't like ICO, then you just simple left it, and let the ICO being taken by everyone who are willing to utilize it.
That way it you won't get affected with all the ICO that are available these days.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:39:19 AM

To enter the market now, it is a very big risk, so it is difficult to choose a worthy project. You do not need to worry about investments, if you have already made a decision, you should not regret it. Just do not invest a lot in a single project all the savings. The advantage of the Crypto market is that we can invest small amounts.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 05:54:14 AM

I understand how you feel friend ,its not easy to lose money but what I believe is when the green market start popping up you will make back all you've lost ,many good ICO that are released get affected by the bearish market condition ,in time things will return to better old days

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:30:45 AM

for ico indeed most of their problems are many projects that use ideas or concepts that already exist and that causes people not to invest in their projects and finally the project fails, there are indeed many coins out there that look promising but to choose them is quite difficult because if it's wrong his fate is almost same as ico
nowaday project that using other ideas and concepts are scam which just to convince more investors immediately they copy all the strategy of some classifieds project . Reason why nowadays bounty hunters and investors are very skeptical to contribute because mostly project is very hard to determine and always turn into scam at the end.  This the common reason why some fairly project is struggling to achieve their goals because of this accusations .they're very affected honestly.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:43:05 AM

This is partly the problem of the market that many create projects without further development and goals. How many tokens since last year have become really valuable coins and are in good demand. Therefore, we can say the world is not ready for such original ideas.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:00:05 AM

Hey many of the points listed by you are valid, however next time use punctuations so all will have a good time reading it. As far Ico’s are concerned one should definitely avoid them, as the scams involving Ico’s just keeps on growing and growing bigger. I have personally avoided all Ico’s, and some were legit but I have no regrets about avoiding them as I know in the long run I’ll be safe.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:14:15 AM

If the ICO makes you sick, you better leave the ICO. With many ICOs failing, many people were disappointed. But all this is inseparable from the collapsing market conditions. We see that in 2017 the market coefficient is very good and continues to increase. And at that time many ICO projects were successful. If you are patient, you can take part in the ICO if the market is pumping again.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:34:54 AM

Just stop making investment with ICOs if you are unsure to the outcome that you may get. There are a lot of risks that you should handle in participating in ICOs, you will lose your money if you cannot handle the risks.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:57:18 AM

Does the ICO team forces you to do so?rhen why  become sick of them?

You’re just making things hard,when you have lots of option in crypt space without needing to part of ICO

Or maybe you are a bounty hunter that was just looking for the reward that never cone to your wallet because of this trouble?move on budz theres nothing to be sick
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:15:57 AM

Quite sickening if you don't handpick your preferred ICO, you won't have any regrets if you know deep down that the ICO you are participating is indeed legit, however these instances cannot be avoided, work at your own cost and all I can say is that if you feel like its not going to be worth it then right from where you are you should already stop because deep down you know that you cannot bring back the time you've invested in that particular ICO, goodluck fellas.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: