Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO makes me sick  (Read 18768 times)
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:41:57 AM

indeed the risk that we will receive if we invest in ICO, but what I see in the ICO is that there is a lot of greed in collecting funds from investors, even if we calculate enough $ 1 million and have been able to develop their projects, many they are so greedy that they don't feel the slightest takun if their coins die, because they already get a lot of money from investors.
I think indeed they have that goal starting from the beginning, moreover they use investors who are still weak in the analysis. plus there is no strong law from the government to regulate it

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:53:44 AM

Well not all ico have issues just that the rate of scam and failed projects rate has increased drastically that people now have phobia for ico projects. There are still projects that are still worth it.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:04:00 AM

I will just advise that you perform in-depth research on the projects you are investing your own hard earned money. The truth is that many ICOs still do we there in the market place. Research will also widen ones knowledge on all these things. 
Krismanto

Activity: 574

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:36:30 AM

Investment is a very profitable thing. But there are many who commit crimes by committing fraud. They take advantage of our weaknesses so that we are easily fooled and lose money. If you are fed up with ICO it is very reasonable, but we also have to be careful in participating in the ICO project. It's already 2019, we hope there will be improvements for the ICO project.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:58:02 AM

No funds no project idea makes me sick and tired of ICO ,I never like the idea right from the beginning ,why? Well to me if you are the owner of your business or company and you have struggled a lot to build it you won't dare want to let go or see it crumbled and fail,this is not present in ICO cases ,ICO is just like "oh if not much funds then I will back off and reopen another project maybe we can reach the hard cap" ,well if every developers are the ones funding there projects they will be more serious to make it a successful one,the easy safe path of backing out if hardcap is never achieved makes it feel easy for every one especially the scammers, I'm not been heartless ,if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother ,many coins out there have no ICO ,no premine ,no bullshit with fine price per coin ,they never want any funds ,coins like masari ,Loki,haven project, dero rely on nobody fund yet they perform better than hundreds of ICO.

It used to be so great I remember making a lot from ICO I've promoted and invested, but scammers eventually take over the ICO, now there is no great project, all are just copy paste or has really nothing to offer to the community can't blame investors why they stopped investing.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 12:35:13 PM

If you are fed up with ICO, it's better to invest in large coins. Now the market is in good condition and many coins are experiencing price increases. By trading short term, I think it can provide benefits. And for ICO I think this year will be better.
Yeah, if we are bored with what ICO is creating for us, we should stop working with it and switch to investing in big altcoin at this time, that would be a very good idea when the price at the moment seems to be very good for investment. If we still prefer ico, we can think IEO, another category for investment, the profit can be said to be super good at this time when many people have recovered their capital since the market collapsed after only a few times to buy ieo successfully, and competition is quite harsh, we should have tactics if we want to buy successfully

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:40:20 PM

Nowadays there are so many projects that make people feel lazy in just looking at them because there is no more attraction that makes investors to make purchases and they themselves are better off not doing big risks
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:01:53 PM

If you are fed up with ICO, it's better to invest in large coins. Now the market is in good condition and many coins are experiencing price increases. By trading short term, I think it can provide benefits. And for ICO I think this year will be better.
It is not only the op that is "feed up with ico" but majority of the investors are feed up with it too.  It is very important we know that ico is one of the Best ways to raise money for projects that a single person or some group persons cannot fund but most of the developers has abused this great previllage . It is a great lesson to me and that made me to only invest to those projects that has good team and existing product and also is listed in one of the reputable exchanges with high volume.
Well not all ico have issues just that the rate of scam and failed projects rate has increased drastically that people now have phobia for ico projects. There are still projects that are still worth it.
The scamming activities existing in icos market is very high and that is happening because the developer see the fund investors invested into their projects as a no risk fund.  I have invested around $1000 into one of the project in 2017 and the telegram group of this project has ban me because I ask the level of development the project has achieved in 2018. I think to them the fund we put in their projects is nor liability!
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:02:14 PM

No funds no project idea makes me sick and tired of ICO ,I never like the idea right from the beginning ,why? Well to me if you are the owner of your business or company and you have struggled a lot to build it you won't dare want to let go or see it crumbled and fail,this is not present in ICO cases ,ICO is just like "oh if not much funds then I will back off and reopen another project maybe we can reach the hard cap" ,well if every developers are the ones funding there projects they will be more serious to make it a successful one,the easy safe path of backing out if hardcap is never achieved makes it feel easy for every one especially the scammers, I'm not been heartless ,if you don't have money to fund your project just don't bother ,many coins out there have no ICO ,no premine ,no bullshit with fine price per coin ,they never want any funds ,coins like masari ,Loki,haven project, dero rely on nobody fund yet they perform better than hundreds of ICO.

I know that the funds they collected will speed up their developments because they need to expand or buy some offices in some parts of the world to continue their work there to communicate with much more investors there. But I totally agree to you when you say that you hate those ICOs that isn't determine to continue after failing to raise their softcaps. It's really unacceptable excuse for me because most of successful companies did not really rely on huge funds but on serious hardwork.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:08:10 PM

The ICO process itself is very profitable for everyone, but as usual there are so many supporters to rob people. This is the most global problem. It is for this reason that many exchanges today have IEO. Think it is interconnected?
airdropan

Activity: 532

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 01:28:45 PM

ICO its self is just fund for helping team and developer to work on their project.
the problem is when the fund reached , many team and developer not really doing like what they said on whitepaper
good project is just on paper only

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sctunter

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:31:03 PM

now you have another option if you sick to face ICO.
you can join IEO, its actually not different with ICO but the exchange behind this project really doing well to backup the price
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:43:44 PM

I also feel that ico is currently not profitable, some of them only pay attention to their own benefits. sometimes ico that has a good work map and a transparent developer can also be deceiving, maybe when the market has improved ico can run well. but I'm sure everything depends on how they work in developing the project.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:50:20 PM

It seems not so much different even though maybe there will be a little difference. but it's best to find out about what you will follow next to produce something profitable.
you are right, we must immediately turn to the other choices. I believe if there is a loss from one project then there will be another project that closes the loss that we experience. don't despair, the opportunity is still wide open.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:07:08 PM

Yeah me too. Actually ICO are not that toxic 2 or 3 years ago I think. All of them are really good. But now, all of them are sht. I mean most of them, most of them are not true to their words. So, this breaks the name of ICO in the world of crypto.

LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:38:55 PM

Yeah me too. Actually ICO are not that toxic 2 or 3 years ago I think. All of them are really good. But now, all of them are sht. I mean most of them, most of them are not true to their words. So, this breaks the name of ICO in the world of crypto.
Actually many ICOs are good and have promising prospects, unfortunately a little ICO that scams makes investors afraid to place their money, the thing that can make the market great again is strict regulation.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:47:53 PM

There are still great projects on the market that are currently live and they seem to be really perspective. Besides you should always test your luck by trying to get some IEO tokens, because those things are giving at least x3.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:56:32 PM

i agree with u very much. So the mechanism is flawed. Of course, there are some deceptive ICOs on the market. but I participated in some successful ICOs. Now, some of them have already got a good ranking. I care more about the project itself.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:57:27 PM

There are still great projects on the market that are currently live and they seem to be really perspective. Besides you should always test your luck by trying to get some IEO tokens, because those things are giving at least x3.

For the time being the IEO looks promising, but I'm sure the IEO will be like ICO, used for scams, the best thing we do to get profits is to buy coins that are supported by teams that have good reputation like PPT, EOS, Ethereum and so on.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 03:03:13 PM

Probably you do like capitalism project where rich people or rich individual will going to dominate in the business and does not give chance others to invest and earn? I know that ICO has bad reputation now but do not think of it because there ICO's that are actually good and working.

Thus, people running an ICO project mostly are greedy and just after thr fund being collected from the crowd. This are just the people ruin the ICO projects. They think that running an ICO project is just like robbing a bank so easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: