Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin buy now?  (Read 17968 times)
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:37:48 PM

I agree with your words so that it is good to buy coins. Because the prices of the coins have increased due to the purchase of coins, which then attracts the buyer's attention. As a result, everyone loves to buy coins and loves it. You can buy Bitcoin or ETH coins. These two coins are very good. You can buy a token again from which you can earn good profit.so everyone interested.  
Well if you have good amount of money to invest into a coin ,i recommend bitcoin and ethereum but if you have only small amount then invest on the top 100 coins with the price of 0.02 to 0.04$ per coin.

See the price fluctuation and think well which coin would be beneficial for you while you are looking to invest on the cryptocurrency. It is completely risky you think top coins only able to make money for you. If you wisely have chosen the good new coins on top listed exchanges also that can allow you make some money as as a profit.

For long term always alone bitcoin and ethereum surely a right choice guys.
zizboub

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:42:25 PM

ONT LTC XMR FOR ME DUDE src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=256027531999662&ev=PageView&noscript=1"
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:47:56 PM

TRX, ADA and NEO are looking promising to invest in them they have a lot of updates in the pipeline which could make them more attractive in future. Always invest in those projects who have big community and strong support from big exchanges.
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:08:02 PM

The eidoo wallet token is worth considering to save where now eidoo starts exchanging crypto, although not yet so much, but will always be updated for a new token list.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:19:18 PM

Bitcoin has always been my best choice and has become the best coin for me to always be able to buy and own. Yeah I think, I will never regret when I buy Bitcoin.
However, for now I also bought 2 Altcoin, which in my opinion is good, I bought Ethereum (ETH) and BitTorrent (BTT). Yeah, I think these two Altcoin have a good chance to buy it now.

Agree with you, when the crypto market is not strong grow at the moment, BTC and ETH are two best cryptos to invest if you are interested in investing for long-term. The price of BTC at now nearly reaches $4,000, and I think at the next time, the market will recover and BTC is going to reach $6,000 and higher.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:55:09 PM

I agree with your words so that it is good to buy coins. Because the prices of the coins have increased due to the purchase of coins, which then attracts the buyer's attention. As a result, everyone loves to buy coins and loves it. You can buy Bitcoin or ETH coins. These two coins are very good. You can buy a token again from which you can earn good profit.so everyone interested.   

BTC is the best for investment. If you follow the cryptocurrency market within the last 6 month, you can see that in the 3 months recently, the price of BTC is stable and not fluctuate. The price of BTC did not drop below $3,000, so that you should invest in BTC and hold at least 6 months to get profit.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
macdevil007

Activity: 692

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:32:46 PM

Nothing will be more best to buy or invest for the top 20 coins in the Coin Market Cap site. We are still on the bearish market and the coins under top 20 have a great potential and more trusted and secured compare to tokens or coins that recently  added to crypto market. BTC and ETH will be my preferred to buy. 
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:41:20 PM

Nothing will be more best to buy or invest for the top 20 coins in the Coin Market Cap site. We are still on the bearish market and the coins under top 20 have a great potential and more trusted and secured compare to tokens or coins that recently  added to crypto market. BTC and ETH will be my preferred to buy. 

LOL, I think now the market has risen and had a good sign of recovering in the next month. The bearish market will disappear and I think to invest in ICO will bring a huge profit. Investing in BTC and ETH is good for the long-term, and I hate for waiting so long.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:09:32 AM

I will buy Btc, because in my view this coin tends to be more stable than the other coins, even I have confidence if the Btc will increase in price, so I will get a profit later.
PRESDIR

Activity: 719

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:09:51 AM

I remain on btc and now start looking for other altcoins
what I see is the pothential for luck has started  and very good.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:33:13 AM

I think bitcoin is still a great coin to buy even at $4000, we have seen many predictions that bitcoin will grow to as high as $1 million so I can still say with surety that it's a good time to buy bitcoin.

You can also buy a few prospect coins like ETH and EOS but I won't advice buying any other one unless you are just willing to take the risk because most coin are shitcoins with no real value. Some experts are speculating that bitcoin may touch million dollars value too in coming years hence investing within bitcoins and holding it tightly alone will be enough for all the people who are looking for low risk investment opportunities.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:08:11 AM

Well if you have good amount of money to invest into a coin ,i recommend bitcoin and ethereum but if you have only small amount then invest on the top 100 coins with the price of 0.02 to 0.04$ per coin.

Yes. The current market situation is keereally risky to invest in altcoins which does not have enough volume and growth trend. As a trader i would advice, better go with Bitcoin, Etherium, Ripple and USDT. Just trading amongst these coins. These would certainly bring a minimum turn over instead of loosing a huge amount at current situation. Hence, until the market recovers, go with these best coins.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:48:23 PM

Beside Bitcoin and Ethereum, there are a lot of potential altcoins you should invest in, for example, XRP, XLM, TRON, EOS. You should remember the rule to trading that buy low sell high. This time the long-term investing in altcoins is good for earning the profit in the middle of the year 2019.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:35:47 AM

..i rather buy Bitcoin,, for me this is the best coin to buy,although its price rises and fall but still this is the best coin to invest for your future..ethereum also is second coin to buy because as of now its price is low and affordable for those who just started investing..you can also buy some coin that you think have potential to rise in the future,,but what i advice is that be careful in buying coins for some of them are shitcoins that trying to leave you on air when many people get invested on it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:11:23 AM

As a trader, i would personally advice to stick with the top most coins with good growth trend and volumes. Current market situation is not much supportive to new coins. Try to choose coins like BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT and XRP. You can certainly gain a minimum profit once in 5 days if you stick with these coins. Choose the top listed exchanges for trading.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 07:39:38 AM

There are actually loads of coins with great potential but you still require bitcoin as a base which makes bitcoin still the best coin to hold for great investment.

You know the market is difficult to predict, so I personally go for the ones that as already gain ground and can also stand the test of time which majority of them are not new to us such as BTC, ETH and others but Bitcoin investment still tops the list. The best is to first of all properly educate oneself about crypto currencies.

Coinmarketcap.com is a great resource tools for information about coins.
newlearner

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:20:56 AM

The thread is about buying new coins. The thread is posted in Altcoins section. This means, the OP is looking for buying altcoins.

Everyone knows BTC is the best buy. Forget that part, let's engage this thread by picking up altcoins for the OP.

My picks,

1. dgb
2. trx
3. xrp
4. bnb
5. waves
6. kmd
7. neo
8. btt (due to the buzz)

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:28:09 AM

Before you take our suggestions make sure to do your own research and dont just rely here, its important that you're aware of the consequences in buying the coins that you want to invest in.

Well just like what I always say its better to invest in popular coins to be safe however if I were to give you coins to invest in then try investing in btc, eth, xrp, iost, neo and bch. This is the best time to invest since their prices are still cheap.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:11:27 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum will always be the top list of the most sought after coins because there are so many people who believe in the potential of the future of the two coins. But the two coins still have many types of altcoins that also have good potential, and I chose EOS and ripple.
I totally agree with you, and it’s no doubt that crypto currency has come to stay as the future of money in which bitcoin and ethereum is still the most influential coins in the world of crypto currencies and still the best to hold for now, though generally speaking, there are other coins and altcoins to also invest in too as you have mentioned, this decision is best on personal interest and market survey.
Dumont31

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:18:30 PM

LOL, I think now the market has risen and had a good sign of recovering in the next month. The bearish market will disappear and I think to invest in ICO will bring a huge profit. Investing in BTC and ETH is good for the long-term, and I hate for waiting so long.

Yes, I have the same point here. It's safe to hold BTC and ETH for long-term like a safety belt, but when we're talking about now the situation gets complicated. However, for new coins, we should not be distracted by hype - but at the same time take advantage of it

While reading this topic, I find that it's better to invest in first 25 coins because they have big chances to develop opportunities.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: