Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin buy now?  (Read 17968 times)
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:42:15 AM

Good coin purchases for now, in my opinion, are BTC, BNB, BTG, and BCD. These coins give me an advantage because now the price has increased. This is a great opportunity for us to invest and trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:19:00 PM

The thing that makes me interesting is investing in the top coins. Currently, the top coins are coins that have very good growth. Bitcoin and Ethereum are two coins that have a big influence on the growth of all coins. So now it's a good opportunity to invest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:45:53 PM

of course ethereum and bitcoin coins are good for me because buying these two coins is a big advantage that will definitely come to me later, because in the coming year the crypto market will definitely reach a big increase

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 03:59:56 PM

The best coin to buy now is still bitcoin in my opinion, and the best altcoin to buy now is Ethereum, but there are so more coins which you can buy and hold for long to get a profit before sell.
Sulfurath

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:20:20 PM

I have been buying DeepOnion every fortnight since it has a low market cap and had a fair launch and hybrid pow and pos. The coin has a democratic voting system for users to vote on what changes are proposed for the coin's progress.

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:35:23 PM

i am think thinking the best altcoin to invest for both long term and short term is exchange altcoins, like HB or BNB, they are the most popular exchange altcoins that worthy to buy now, BNB is the most powerful exchange altcoin in the market and so much convinient when we use it in its own exchange, so i believe it will soon become very success in the fututre and bring us so much profit.

madgdx

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:46:13 PM

Check IMP with 75k$ cap on bitfinex.
kral2100

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:52:42 PM

There are quite high potential varieties in the market You can choose from them I think it would be more useful to do your research yourself I think.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 05:27:02 PM

I agree with your words so that it is good to buy coins. Because the prices of the coins have increased due to the purchase of coins, which then attracts the buyer's attention. As a result, everyone loves to buy coins and loves it. You can buy Bitcoin or ETH coins. These two coins are very good. You can buy a token again from which you can earn good profit.so everyone interested.   
Cardano or the ADA has a very good potential to bring good profit in the future because the project itself has strong potential to make it to the top. Its development team is dedicated to develop it for long term use.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:18:50 PM

There are quite high potential varieties in the market You can choose from them I think it would be more useful to do your research yourself I think.
Today it is very difficult to choose promising projects, since the quantity is large enough and to look for. Among all this garbage, something important is almost unreal. It is possible and for this the investor buys the most popular coins in the market, they invest their money in new projects.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:26:53 PM

I agree with your words so that it is good to buy coins. Because the prices of the coins have increased due to the purchase of coins, which then attracts the buyer's attention. As a result, everyone loves to buy coins and loves it. You can buy Bitcoin or ETH coins. These two coins are very good. You can buy a token again from which you can earn good profit.so everyone interested.   
Cardano or the ADA has a very good potential to bring good profit in the future because the project itself has strong potential to make it to the top. Its development team is dedicated to develop it for long term use.
Speaking of Cardano, it seems like it is one of the promising coins, even if we compare it with ethereum, of course it is still less popular, but anyway Cardano also has pretty good potential so we don't doubt it

rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:59:40 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are two names of coins that already have great trust from traders and big investors so in my opinion it doesn't hurt to choose one of them to invest or even choose both.
Note: market conditions are getting better and giving a little happiness on the market.

truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:14:59 PM

In my opinion, you should buy ETH because Bitcoin is going up and ETH is also increasing the price.ETH is at the price of $ 164.49 which is very good for investment with this price is very potential.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:24:51 PM

Best coin to buy at the moment are low price coin with good usecase,  active team, active community activity and low circulating supply.  These are the type of coin that will eventually do well when bull run starts

actually the situation at any time in buying a coin is good. but indeed the right situation to buy a coin is indeed when the price of a coin has decreased. so sometimes we can hope that we can get the benefits.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:12:24 AM

This year is the year of exchanging coins because it is gaining a lot of attention in recent times and always attracts many investors in the world. I think this investment trend will continue because people are looking to make a big profit from IEO projects and exchange coins will definitely be the official coin in those projects so the advice of I should invest in BNB, HT, BIX, OKB because these are very good coins for investment

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:25:31 AM

the best altcoin definition for me is that altcoin can be useful in real life and has a large trading volume every day.
there are a lot of altcoins like that depending on your research whether it's feasible or not, you decide it yourself.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:27:23 AM

This year is the year of exchanging coins because it is gaining a lot of attention in recent times and always attracts many investors in the world. I think this investment trend will continue because people are looking to make a big profit from IEO projects and exchange coins will definitely be the official coin in those projects so the advice of I should invest in BNB, HT, BIX, OKB because these are very good coins for investment
I am also considering these investments because IEO projects are the most talked about topic in recent times and I believe that as long as you are lucky, the chances of becoming rich from those IEO projects. I believe that owning these coins will give you a lot of profit because every coin has a different development policy so there will definitely be great competition.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:16:55 AM

The best coin purchases for now, in my opinion, are BTC, BTG, BCD, BCH, and BNB. I think this coin has very good growth. And now I trade every day and can make a profit. Although the profits generated are small but this is quite effective.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:37:29 AM

Best in terms of what?

In terms of value its Bitcoin, it is the most commonly known and used by everyone in most of the countries.

In terms of the usecase I would say just in my opinion is those coins that have smart contract like eth, neo etc, for sure an effective roller value to tokens.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:42:03 AM

the market now shows better prices, so I think now is the right time you can buy it, because basically now the prices of altcoin and bitcoin are also starting to grow, so now you can buy it and you can save it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: