Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:51:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 !  (Read 83162 times)
ArcticWolfie

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:14:51 AM

Is it just okay if deadly-silence.org have more than 51% of network hashrate?
Will close the registration for the time being.
verdun2003

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:52:59 AM

just read the first 10 pages of Auroracoin and now the first 8 here and seems like AUR had more haters in the beginning Cheesy
but still aurora is 4. biggest coin at coinmarketcap. I bought a few AUR very cheap because I like these kind of ideas and it made me a huge profit.
Doing the same here. Mining since launch and don't see any reason why it won't go big like AUR

Won't go as big as its a copycat of AUR with a dev who has been caught lying. But true, there is a high possibility of making a higher profit than middlecoin - I put my rigs on spaincoin though, much more hype and already an exchange.

Aphroditecoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:03:40 AM

just read the first 10 pages of Auroracoin and now the first 8 here and seems like AUR had more haters in the beginning Cheesy
but still aurora is 4. biggest coin at coinmarketcap. I bought a few AUR very cheap because I like these kind of ideas and it made me a huge profit.
Doing the same here. Mining since launch and don't see any reason why it won't go big like AUR

Won't go as big as its a copycat of AUR with a dev who has been caught lying. But true, there is a high possibility of making a higher profit than middlecoin - I put my rigs on spaincoin though, much more hype and already an exchange.

We did not lie. That's false information by someone who obviously tried to destroy this coin and this idea! I posted it before. There will be a statement on the website coming soon where you can see exactly how we did plan the "airdrop".
Copycat - yes but that is also exactly what we posted. We were inspired by aurora because it is a great idea and we think our country could use even more help than Iceland. Cyprus was the first country in the EU where the bank accounts were frozen and nobody got money! Never happened before!
But as I said before I will not explain myself thousand times. If you don't like our idea just go and leave this coin. We don't need people here which are just talking and doing nothing!

Btw. We could need more pools. Can anybody help to get us in touch with big and trusted pools?
JulianL

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:09:00 AM

yea probably you're right. Well could get a big pump in the beginning and then we will see what happens after the 21.04.
spaincoin really has much hype but being on an exchange so early can ruin the value. Did see it a couple of times lately.

atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:30:57 AM

Exactly, this remember me to Aurora begining.

Why Aurora success?

Because marketing. Twiiter, media....

Exaclty what this coin needs.
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 01:35:29 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

aph.charityminingpools.com

BRAND NEW - Need Miners!
Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:42:42 PM

Why this thread is without activity with the high hashrate of this coin?   Huh

We have a forum? or a thread in another forum?
Aphroditecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:37:22 PM

unfortunately not. We would appreciate any help of supporting us! We cannot offer a single coin for bounties because of the premine rules! But if you mine this coin you will make good profit at the end of the day.
So please help supporting us!
JulianL

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:00:41 PM

unfortunately not. We would appreciate any help of supporting us! We cannot offer a single coin for bounties because of the premine rules! But if you mine this coin you will make good profit at the end of the day.
So please help supporting us!

well what about doing a lot on twitter? Or reddit? Maybe the community is donating some coins to people who can promote your coin and making it big like aurora?
I would help. Mining since launch and wanna make good money!!!

virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:05:31 PM

can offer faucet, paper wallet and game please contact us if interested
http://coinok.pw

These guys are great, and run a great site. Do it!

yes I know but I will not give them anything of the premine! So I cannot offer bountys.
Hope you guys will offer some stuff for free and be a part of this wonderful coin!

it's ok. it's your choice. our servers cost money. you can't just look for profit if you don't also offer something.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
JulianL

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:10:46 PM

yes I know but I will not give them anything of the premine! So I cannot offer bountys.
Hope you guys will offer some stuff for free and be a part of this wonderful coin!

it's ok. it's your choice. our servers cost money. you can't just look for profit if you don't also offer something.

true...Dev, guess you mine your coin yourself? what about paying them something from that wallet? so you don't touch the premine wallet...or you pay btc? If you mine your own coin you can pay btc because you will sell your coins someday, right?

Aphroditecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:18:37 PM

true...Dev, guess you mine your coin yourself? what about paying them something from that wallet? so you don't touch the premine wallet...or you pay btc? If you mine your own coin you can pay btc because you will sell your coins someday, right?

Of course we mine Aphroditecoin! Please send me your offers for supporting Aphroditecoin through pm! We don't have many Aphrodite but we can also pay BTC. No Premine will be touched!
tehjrow

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:28:27 PM

http://aph.thelanhouse.net is shutdown now.  
The website and wallet are still active.  Come claim your coins!
snej

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:50:46 PM

Of course we mine Aphroditecoin! Please send me your offers for supporting Aphroditecoin through pm! We don't have many Aphrodite but we can also pay BTC. No Premine will be touched!

a twitter promotion would be awesome, why don't you guys do that!?
Aphroditecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:02:54 PM

a twitter promotion would be awesome, why don't you guys do that!?

great idea! Anybody here who can help us doing a big promotion there?
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 06:13:35 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

aph.charityminingpools.com

BRAND NEW - Need Miners!
Be a pioneer and help us get started, come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:17:50 PM

Do you guys need an exchange?  We helped SPA with their IPO yesterday by simulaunching our exchange with them;  figured i'd reach out to see if there was an interest from you folks as well.

Thanks
Richie
https://bittrex.com

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
pyromaniac

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:20:38 PM

Waiting for SapphoCoin.  Grin Roll Eyes

verdun2003

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:29:43 PM

Do you guys need an exchange?  We helped SPA with their IPO yesterday by simulaunching our exchange with them;  figured i'd reach out to see if there was an interest from you folks as well.

Thanks
Richie

Please do so! This coin needs some pushing

THeZoiD

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:30:13 PM

Thanks
Richie

get on it spa is a big success   Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: