Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 !  (Read 83168 times)
THeZoiD

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:54:27 PM

to the moon

Aphroditecoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:55:24 PM

Do you guys need an exchange?  We helped SPA with their IPO yesterday by simulaunching our exchange with them;  figured i'd reach out to see if there was an interest from you folks as well.

Thanks
Richie
https://bittrex.com

yes of course! We need anything which pushes this coin!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:58:04 PM

would be funny if this will turn like aurora and not spaincoin  Cheesy
JulianL

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:10:15 PM

spain is already fu.cked. diff too high even if the price goes up like aurora you are losing money.

THeZoiD

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:42:41 PM

spain is already fu.cked. diff too high even if the price goes up like aurora you are losing money.

lmaol...i guest that if spain goes to 0.134btc i will loose money with my 171spa....

sound like someone miss the launch..... Cry

aggen

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:57:03 PM

Do you guys need an exchange?  We helped SPA with their IPO yesterday by simulaunching our exchange with them;  figured i'd reach out to see if there was an interest from you folks as well.

Thanks
Richie
https://bittrex.com

yes of course! We need anything which pushes this coin!

Please place it on exchange! I'm still waiting to begin to vote on the coin on some exchange sites, if we start now we have some weeks before the airdrop.
JulianL

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 07:59:24 PM

lmaol...i guest that if spain goes to 0.134btc i will loose money with my 171spa....

lol just saying a number here doesn't make it true Cheesy I can also say if xy-coin goes to 5btc I will make money...
The diff right now will not get me any money because of the electricity bill my friend. Don't know where you live but it is expensive here.
Also I said with the diff NOW...it's just not profitable to mine spain.

bobby1776

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:05:33 PM

from the deadly-silence pool:

DEAR MINERS, POOL HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE, WALLET HAS A MAJOR FLAW WHICH THE COIN DEV NEEDS TO SOLVE FIRST. YOU'RE STILL ABLE TO WITHDRAW YOUR COINS.

any info??  Thanks

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
THeZoiD

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:12:42 PM

lol just saying a number here doesn't make it true Cheesy I can also say if xy-coin goes to 5btc I will make money...
The diff right now will not get me any money because of the electricity bill my friend. Don't know where you live but it is expensive here.

your right but i mined it last night

btw i live i Quebec.....we export electricity...very cheap here Grin

i just left one of my rigs on it to help the hastrate...but now its aph that is next

JulianL

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:16:54 PM

your right but i mined it last night

btw i live i Quebec.....we export electricity...very cheap here Grin

i just left one of my rigs on it to help the hastrate...but now its aph that is next

wish I could mine in your country Cheesy
I noticed the hype of spain and yea I didn't mine because I mine APH since launch and the diff for spain is already too high to get in now. So I will stay here.

Aphroditecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:43:15 PM

DEAR MINERS, POOL HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE, WALLET HAS A MAJOR FLAW WHICH THE COIN DEV NEEDS TO SOLVE FIRST. YOU'RE STILL ABLE TO WITHDRAW YOUR COINS.

any info??  Thanks

Did check it. There is nothing wrong with the wallet. Everything works fine!
k2_1971

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 08:49:42 PM

any info??  Thanks

Negative. The coins in the server wallet started to dwindle down to nothing over a short amount of time. ArcticWolfie has run other alt-coin pools in the past and still does currently - none of the other pools have ever acted this way.

So, it's one of two things. Either you have a major flaw in your wallet code, or you're intentionally siphoning off coins. Based on this behavior, plus the way you respond to peoples legitimate inquiries, plus the other research others have conducted and posted here, I think you're just another scam coin.

To the rest of you - run this coins wallet at your own risk. I'd recommend taking a look at the source code, see what's in there that may be causing this behavior. I've just downloaded the source myself and will re-post it in case the source 'mysteriously' disappears.
Aphroditecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:10:22 PM

any info??  Thanks

Negative. The coins in the server wallet started to dwindle down to nothing over a short amount of time. ArcticWolfie has run other alt-coin pools in the past and still does currently - none of the other pools have ever acted this way.

So, it's one of two things. Either you have a major flaw in your wallet code, or you're intentionally siphoning off coins. Based on this behavior, plus the way you respond to peoples legitimate inquiries, plus the other research others have conducted and posted here, I think you're just another scam coin.

To the rest of you - run this coins wallet at your own risk. I'd recommend taking a look at the source code, see what's in there that may be causing this behavior. I've just downloaded the source myself and will re-post it in case the source 'mysteriously' disappears.

wtf? nothing will mysteriously disappear!
Only the pool of ArcticWolfie has problems...So this is our fault?
ArcticWolfie

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:18:03 PM

any info??  Thanks

Dude, take a look at your wallet code
the implementation of getbalance is totally /wrong/
Aphroditecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:53:45 PM

any info??  Thanks

Dude, take a look at your wallet code
the implementation of getbalance is totally /wrong/

litecoins implementation of getbalance is wrong?
thats funny
RealMiner

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:08:00 PM

The idea is that the economy will recover from its shock in spring 2013 and the Cypriots will get back their jobs and can come back to their normal lives.

Yeah sure. 

Aphroditecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:15:44 PM

The idea is that the economy will recover from its shock in spring 2013 and the Cypriots will get back their jobs and can come back to their normal lives.

Yeah sure. 

Thanks for your support.
Aphroditecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:32:57 PM

Anyone who wants to help with a promotion? Please pm me.
RealMiner

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:53:57 PM

Yeah sure.  

Thanks for your support.

sorry to be so pessimist but i live in Cyprus and the situation has affected me greatly.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:00:09 PM

Yeah sure.  

Thanks for your support.

sorry to be so pessimist but i live in Cyprus and the situation has affected me greatly.

And you think that copycat coin will make jobs available in Cyprus?
You poeple tend to forget sometimes that cryptos are not a miraculous cure for everything.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: