Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 !  (Read 83162 times)
gofoter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:25:49 PM

Stop troll please.The coins is for the people in Cyprus.Don't stay on road please.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:29:40 PM

What is your plan Bakounin?
You will destroy the future and live of cyprus people?
With this coin they have a chance, for a better live, maybe get a job? or be rich? who knows?

1. auroracoin is the biggest scam coin.
2. Households with access to a computer at home in Cyprus 62% in 2012, in 2013 over 65% and it grow
http://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/153268/umfrage/anteil-der-haushalte-mit-internetzugang-in-europa/
3. and you dont need a computer to trade so the 65% are wrong, it is maybe over 80%

go to your scamcoin and give the Cyprus people a chance.
RealMiner

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:06:49 PM

With this coin they have a chance, for a better live, maybe get a job? or be rich? who knows?

1. auroracoin is the biggest scam coin.
2. Households with access to a computer at home in Cyprus 62% in 2012, in 2013 over 65% and it grow
http://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/153268/umfrage/anteil-der-haushalte-mit-internetzugang-in-europa/
3. and you dont need a computer to trade so the 65% are wrong, it is maybe over 80%

Happy to see someone supporting Aphrodite coin. By the way i'm Cypriot and i have been spreading the word  to my friends and everyone i know about this coin. I have to admit that most Cypriots don't know anything about Cryptocurrencies, but my friends and i do. I personaly can't wait till 21 April for this coin to be "airdroppped" and curious at the same time to see how the dev would do it. I have been mining this coin since launch but i only mined about 14 coins, since my rig sucks Cry. If someone wants to donate some Aphrodite coin to me, please do Wink   abv1euP7ViCLzSHkBKnP9AcCnMAwvmbVFz

I know that most people won't, but i understand that simply by mining this coin you are helping us a lot and i'm happy to see the coin doing so well.

gofoter

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:19:00 PM

14 coins is good.The coin is awesome.We should make the things happen.I'm here to help with what I can and lets we all make this coin great.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:37:15 PM

I believe that this coin rise 10-80 times in 24-48 hours after hit coinmarketcap.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:09:03 PM

I send a request, hope it will be added in a few minutes.
I send a request, hope it will be added in a few minutes.

A few minutes ? It takes sometimes even days! Gliss is not doing this as a full time job.

When it goes good we are in 7 hours added.  Cheesy

Tomorrow will be a big day for this coin.  Wink
Bakounin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:28:09 PM

You are funny Grin Mr. IFightForMerkel

If i gave you the impression that i was trying to promote a specific coin, my bad !
I just tryed to emphasize that supporting pure scam clones hurts all the crypto-currencies!

Gia tous ellinokyprious filous pou ntemek endiaferonte gia tin Kypro mesw aytis tis aidias, exw na pw sovareuteite ! Min ksexnate pws den tha sas dothoune polles eukairies na parousiasete ston kosmo ta cryptonomismata (pou pragmatika pisteuw oti boroune na apotelesoune meros enos enallaktikou systimatos kai gia tin Kypro kai gia olo ton kosmo).
An i prwti tous epafi me ta cryptonomismata einai mia kakostimeni apati tote distixos "Klafta Xaralampe" !

CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 10:46:46 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

aph.charityminingpools.com

Issues with the front end Web have been resolved, we apologize for the inconvenience. This only affected the Web interface, all blocks and payouts were still processed.

Pool Fees and Minimum Donation Fees reduced to 0.5% each!

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Bakounin

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:48:25 PM

In case you didn't read the Wall Street Journal article that i linked earlier, here ya go (the part referring to another scam coin):
"
- Cyprus too? A PR Newswire press release announced today the creation in Cyprus of “aphroditecoin,” an idea that seemed based on the auroracoin, which is being distributed to every one of Iceland’s 330,000 citizens and which has soared in price since its launch two weeks ago.  Some 885,000 Cypriots will similarly get an “airdrop” of “aphroditecoins,” the press release said. It also claimed that the reaction in the nation – which, like Iceland, has gone through its own financial crisis — was “concordantly positive.”

But when we looked into it, odd things emerged. We dialed the number for someone listed as “Costa Themistocleus” and were told it was a wrong number. We then went to the Aphroditecoin.org web site and discovered that it was based off a carbon copy of the auroracoin.org site, with large sections of its front-page manifesto by “Costa Themistocleus” lifted directly from that of Baldur Friggjar Odinsson, the pseudonymous creator of auroracoin.

So, we found the only email on the site, one used as a pitch for developers to help out – dev@aphroditecoin.org – and it bounced. Then we noticed something else: unlike auroracoin.org, which has a button with which to toggle between English and Icelandic, there was no option to read about this project in Greek or Turkish.

This all seemed like a pretty good reason not to hit the software download buttons on the home page. Until we hear back from “Mr. Themistocleus,” we don’t think anyone else should do so, either.
"

There is no such thing as bad publicity they says ... !
anonuser777

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:53:22 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 11:20:43 PM by anonuser777

http://aph.aurpool.com/index.php

try our pool, it works ,-)

Can you please adjust minimum payout? 5 APH takes 24 hours or more to mine for 4-5Mh/s hash.

Ill look into it.

Please adjust it even lower. 1 APH takes 24hrs of mining at 750 kh/s. You must then suffer the indignity of a 0.1 APH withdrawal fee (10%). By the time you have enough to sell on the market the bubble will have burst. Small miners get really screwed over.

Edit: Removed a quote for clarity.
yavuzc78

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:10:21 PM

I can't get my coins out of aph.520cn.com pool, tried both auto and manual payouts.

Did anyone experienced any similar issue with this pool recently?

http://aph.aurpool.com/index.php

try our pool, it works ,-)

Can you please adjust minimum payout? 5 APH takes 24 hours or more to mine for 4-5Mh/s hash.

Ill look into it.

Please adjust it even lower. 1 APH takes 24hrs of mining at 750 kh/s. You must then suffer the indignity of a 0.1 APH withdrawal fee (10%). By the time you have enough to sell on the market the bubble will have burst. Small miners get really screwed over.
I think it is not true this news released 6 day before but APH how good

Miridor

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:44:44 PM

In case you didn't read the Wall Street Journal article that i linked earlier, here ya go (the part referring to another scam coin):

wow that wsj article is really thought-out and totally right, im convinced now its better to sell my aphroditecoins and my bitcoins too its all a scam... NOT

STOP trolling Bakounin...
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:51:03 PM

"
- Cyprus too? A PR Newswire press release announced today the creation in Cyprus of “aphroditecoin,” an idea that seemed based on the auroracoin, which is being distributed to every one of Iceland’s 330,000 citizens and which has soared in price since its launch two weeks ago.  Some 885,000 Cypriots will similarly get an “airdrop” of “aphroditecoins,” the press release said. It also claimed that the reaction in the nation – which, like Iceland, has gone through its own financial crisis — was “concordantly positive.”

But when we looked into it, odd things emerged. We dialed the number for someone listed as “Costa Themistocleus” and were told it was a wrong number. We then went to the Aphroditecoin.org web site and discovered that it was based off a carbon copy of the auroracoin.org site, with large sections of its front-page manifesto by “Costa Themistocleus” lifted directly from that of Baldur Friggjar Odinsson, the pseudonymous creator of auroracoin.

So, we found the only email on the site, one used as a pitch for developers to help out – dev@aphroditecoin.org – and it bounced. Then we noticed something else: unlike auroracoin.org, which has a button with which to toggle between English and Icelandic, there was no option to read about this project in Greek or Turkish.

This all seemed like a pretty good reason not to hit the software download buttons on the home page. Until we hear back from “Mr. Themistocleus,” we don’t think anyone else should do so, either.
"

There is no such thing as bad publicity they says ... !

Share the link AGAIN please.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
THeZoiD

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:53:27 PM

wow that wsj article is really thought-out and totally right, im convinced now its better to sell my aphroditecoins and my bitcoins too its all a scam... NOT

i like the idea of country coin....

they gain value like no other and with so many country

so many coins to come...

Roll Eyes

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:57:04 PM

i like the idea of country coin....

they gain value like no other and with so many country

so many coins to come...

Roll Eyes

Ok , so we will have 200 coins , then 12000 region coins , and then 1 mil village coins.
That will help a lot.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Miridor

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:14:40 AM

Ok , so we will have 200 coins , then 12000 region coins , and then 1 mil village coins.
That will help a lot.

much to trade, i like that  Grin and we boost the awareness of cryptocurrencies on the way - nice!
dj213

Activity: 147

Make world a better place to live!!!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 12:35:25 AM

I'm supporting it , and i wish a lot of others will follow.
Happy mining  Grin

bitmarin
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:18:04 AM

After my colossal  crap trading the last few days I am carefully trading 3-5 APHROS at a time, bought and sold earned a little profit and hoping to earn enough to buy one or APHRO with profits and let the whales take them to the Pleiades and maybe I might recover my losses with Spain coin lol. Grin
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:49:24 AM

That will help a lot.

much to trade, i like that  Grin and we boost the awareness of cryptocurrencies on the way - nice!

This whole shit is against the reason why bitcoin was born...
But ... if people want this , this will happen.
Awareness of cryptos .. with hundred of people already losing money on dead coins... I wonder how good this is.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:52:50 AM

Here come the dumpers. Not much buy support down to 0.003 on Bittrex.com.

0.00540011 LAST
0.00600000 ASK
0.00540011 BID

Not that much of a dump

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: