Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 !  (Read 83168 times)
Bakounin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:41:22 AM

Hold Guys, This coin is a keeper. don't sell for anything less then .040 per coin! Hold... Wink

Haha, i hope you are not asking the developer to keep "his" potential 22.5mil*0.04 = 900 000 BTC so you can make some profit !

With only 30k coins on  bitstamp now, I doubt that even at 0.4 there would be enough buyers with 900 000BTC
I think you are missing the irony and the point all together. I am pretty sure that our fellow concerned greekcypriot patriot would be happy with as much as all the useful fools can offer him as buy offers at the exchanges (REMEMBER: He is holding 22.5 mil and he got them for FREE)!

Not trying to spoil your potential future winnings, just trying to remind to everybody whats at stake here every time these shittyclone schemes empty peoples pockets.

A few points in case one of the useful idiots actually ends up reading this:

- Cyprus population comprises of two communities: Greekcypriots and Turkcypriots (they used to live together, until Turkey occupied the northern part of the island in 1974). One community speaks Greek and lives on the free part of the island (this is what we refer as a country Cyprus and is EU member) and the other speaks Turkish and lives on the occupied part (recognized as sovereign state only by Turkey). All the products in the free Cyprus have labels in two languages, Greek and Turkish. Out of respect for both communities. So the m/f (sorry for getting emotional but the subject is heavy) scammer that pretends to be a Cypriot patriot could have at least translated the website in Greek and Turkish to make it little bit more believable.

To the dev:
"Costa Themistocleous" haha ! Its CostaS you $%^&

P.S. In greek there is an expression, that says: You can't hide behind your finger.
P.S.2 google "Wall Street Journal aphroditecoin"  and read the article ... It's just plain sad !
Aphroditecoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:45:56 AM

Just to let you know, your coin has been added to the voting system at Cryptorush.  Vote for your coin here - https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

That is great news.
Thank you all for the support. Hashrate still more than 2,6ghs !!!
Starting soon with a bigger promotion on twitter!
JulianL

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:50:19 AM

Just to let you know, your coin has been added to the voting system at Cryptorush.  Vote for your coin here - https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

That is great news.

great! What about mintpal?

Aphroditecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:57:45 AM

That is great news.

already contact them. Hope to get listed there soon so we all can vote!
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:02:02 AM

Just to let you know, your coin has been added to the voting system at Cryptorush.  Vote for your coin here - https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

That is great news.

already contact them. Hope to get listed there soon so we all can vote!

I think you can get it, with a high 24h trading volume over 100k dollar you dont need to vote anywhere, they list this coin automatically, like spaincoin and others.
You must get the coin on coinmarketcap. How many times people must say that?
When we are on coinmarketcap we will get a lot more than 100k 24h volume.

But the coin is still not there, yesterday i send a request, but i dont know why they dont add the coin.
Maybe the Dev can do something?  Roll Eyes
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:12:59 AM

Hold Guys, This coin is a keeper. don't sell for anything less then .040 per coin! Hold... Wink

Haha, i hope you are not asking the developer to keep "his" potential 22.5mil*0.04 = 900 000 BTC so you can make some profit !

With only 30k coins on  bitstamp now, I doubt that even at 0.4 there would be enough buyers with 900 000BTC
I think you are missing the irony and the point all together. I am pretty sure that our fellow concerned greekcypriot patriot would be happy with as much as all the useful fools can offer him as buy offers at the exchanges (REMEMBER: He is holding 22.5 mil and he got them for FREE)!

Not trying to spoil your potential future winnings, just trying to remind to everybody whats at stake here every time these shittyclone schemes empty peoples pockets.

- Cyprus population comprises of two communities: Greekcypriots and Turkcypriots (they used to live together, until Turkey occupied the northern part of the island in 1974). One community speaks Greek and lives on the free part of the island (this is what we refer as a country Cyprus and is EU member) and the other speaks Turkish and lives on the occupied part (recognized as sovereign state only by Turkey). All the products in the free Cyprus have labels in two languages, Greek and Turkish. Out of respect for both communities. So the m/f (sorry for getting emotional but the subject is heavy) scammer that pretends to be a Cypriot patriot could have at least translated the website in Greek and Turkish to make it little bit more believable.

To the dev:

P.S. In greek there is an expression, that says: You can't hide behind your finger.
P.S.2 google "Wall Street Journal aphroditecoin"  and read the article ... It's just plain sad !

You're missing my irony too , sorry for this.
I doubt that he can find buyers for even 40 btc as the things start to unfold with the rest of the "nation" coins.

And I really doubt that the dev .. why the hell i'm using this for a guy that copy pasted some code i don't know ... but I'm sure the dev is not from Cyprus as he has no idea about too many things. Including how id's work in there.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Aphroditecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:52:52 AM

With only 30k coins on  bitstamp now, I doubt that even at 0.4 there would be enough buyers with 900 000BTC

To the dev:

P.S.2 google "Wall Street Journal aphroditecoin"  and read the article ... It's just plain sad !

You're missing my irony too , sorry for this.
I doubt that he can find buyers for even 40 btc as the things start to unfold with the rest of the "nation" coins.

And I really doubt that the dev .. why the hell i'm using this for a guy that copy pasted some code i don't know ... but I'm sure the dev is not from Cyprus as he has no idea about too many things. Including how id's work in there.

my friend I am british cypriot. My father is cypriot and I live in Limassol. I don't know why you accuse people you don't know personally. I took a look at your account and your last posts and you are someone who complains about everything. I don't even know why you are still posting at bitcointalk because it seems like everything is pissing you off!
Man I don't want to fight here and I will not answer anything which you will post now because there is no point in arguing here. If you don't like these nation coins just don't read the threads mate. It's very simple.

Thanks for all of you who supports AphroditeCoin. You doing a great job. Hashrate is still amazing.
666try

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:55:25 AM

I want to see this coin on coinmarketcap.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
murraypaul

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:08:11 PM

We really need add to coinmarketcap.com Angry
Yes.
And the Dev do and say nothing anymore?
I cant belive it.  Angry
The price can be now 10 times higher and we had a lot of more mining power when it was on coinmarketcap
Already posted on twitter.
We are active as much as possible. Please help us to promote this coin.
If you know anybody who can do a block explorer please ask them.

I think at this point it is pretty clear that you don't count as being a 'Dev', as you seem to have just paid someone to create a clone coin for you, and have no idea how it actually works.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
gofoter

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:10:24 PM

We need this listed on coinmarketcap and added to another exchange.That's the goals for now.

ArcticWolfie

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:17:02 PM

We need this listed on coinmarketcap and added to another exchange.That's the goals for now.
he should fix the damn wallet already before doing that.
MyFarm

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:17:09 PM

I just cut my losses on this dog.

1.  The actions (or lack thereof) of the "dev" on this coin, the copied website, etc tell me this is without a doubt a scam.  There is no way this, "Dev" has the leadership ability to get coins to the Cypriot people.  I should have done better due diligence on this coin upfront but I made an emotional rather than logic-based buy.  I'm embarrassed by how amateur I was on this coin.  I love Nation Coins and got caught up in this one.  Stupid.

2.  With the new, "Low Volume" section of coinmarketcap.com, I suspect this coin will get stuck there to rot.

Good luck to the rest of you.  Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:21:23 PM

1.  The actions (or lack thereof) of the "dev" on this coin, the copied website, etc tell me this is without a doubt a scam.  There is no way this, "Dev" has the leadership ability to get coins to the Cypriot people.  I should have done better due diligence on this coin upfront but I made an emotional rather than logic-based buy.  I'm embarrassed by how amateur I was on this coin.  I love Nation Coins and got caught up in this one.  Stupid.

2.  With the new, "Low Volume" section of coinmarketcap.com, I suspect this coin will get stuck there to rot.

I would wait 24 hours, wait what the Dev say, and wait because in 24 hours this coin will be added on coinmarketcap (i write Gliss a PN, in the Thread and a request 16 hours ago), when it hit 4. place like the price is right now than the price double easyly in a few minutes and maybe a lot more.  Wink
MyFarm

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:23:16 PM

I would wait 24 hours, wait what the Dev say, and wait because in 24 hours this coin will be added on coinmarketcap (i write Gliss a PN, in the Thread and a request 16 hours ago), when it hit 4. place like the price is right now than the price double easyly in a few minutes and maybe a lot more.  Wink
In order to stay out of the new, "Low Volume" section at the as end of coinmarketcap.com, you have to have .0001% or more of your market cap in volume.  With the huge premine of this coin and its current prices, I don't see that happening.
Bakounin

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:45:45 PM

my friend I am british cypriot. My father is cypriot and I live in Limassol. I don't know why you accuse people you don't know personally. I took a look at your account and your last posts and you are someone who complains about everything. I don't even know why you are still posting at bitcointalk because it seems like everything is pissing you off!
Man I don't want to fight here and I will not answer anything which you will post now because there is no point in arguing here. If you don't like these nation coins just don't read the threads mate. It's very simple.

You can state/be whatever you want! Your game is obvious my "british-cypriot" friend, no need to point it out once more! Thank you for my free psychoprofile, much appreciated Mr. "Costa".  The only comment that was adressed to you, is that, at least you should spell your supposed name right !

The emphasis was given elsewhere, that is, to ask all the people here(your usefull idiots in this case) not to support shitty clones.
I hope that all the future cryptocoin "millionaires" have realized how easy it is to create a clone of an existing coin (extreme scenario: it could even be the same people behind all this "lets save x country" coins, just different pseudonyms) and how HARD it is not to dump a chunk of the premined coins when there is enough buy support on the exchanges. Free money from the fools... and the incentive is HUGE (500+ BTC with a single click, anyone).

Stop feeding the scamers and ignore any shittyclones with premines, IPO etc !

Think about the future of alternative cryptocurrencies ! While i truly believe that the cryptos have tremendous potential to change the world, the way it goes now, they are going to be introduced to the broader audience as a platform for massive scams. Is that how you want people to find about the cryptos Huh
gofoter

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:49:32 PM

Stop arguing in the thread.We should all make this coin go to a new exchange very soon.

Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:55:55 PM

they are going to be introduced to the broader audience as a platform for massive scams. Is that how you want people to find about the cryptos Huh

YES BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE BACKDOORS TO LITE COIN AND BIT COIN
IT's children playing musical chairs....
Last one holding coins losses

This coin is DOA...already have 1000's for sale and NO buyers!!!

But I love that it draws away some dumb greedy fucks with BIG rigs for a few days

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
marscrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:57:59 PM

hey gus
can you suggest me a pool that really works??

a few days ago i was mining on charitymining pool, but they had problem in server connection.
So i changed to APH.Aurpool  BUT:
on yesterday with Diff at 200 i got 2.5 APH,
today with Diff at 160 i got 0.5 APH in 12 hours.(1 per day)
it seems they're stealing my APH !!!

any suggestion?
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:59:17 PM

lol the coin not even begin to rise, lol, tomorrow we will see 10x times higher price.  Wink
muhhkuh

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:00:31 PM

hey gus
can you suggest me a pool that really works??

a few days ago i was mining on charitymining pool, but they had problem in server connection.
So i changed to APH.Aurpool  BUT:
on yesterday with Diff at 200 i got 2.5 APH,
today with Diff at 160 i got 0.5 APH in 12 hours.(1 per day)
it seems they're stealing my APH !!!

any suggestion?

Yes - P2pools Wink

Free Bitcoins - Litecoins - Altcoins every 24h
www.qoinpro.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: