Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 08:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 !  (Read 83176 times)
marscrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:24:15 PM

i'm mining this coin but actually
this could be a scam.
It seems there were some lies from Devs.
Why don't they give us answers?
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:33:41 PM

I am also not sure to be honest of what is happening here. The DEV Team should come here and give a concise timeline of what they are actually wanting to accomplish. Let's see seem transparency and movement so trust may be enabled once more from the Community. Smiley
Aphroditecoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:55:57 PM

Hi guys,

actually I am not sure if all of you read the OP, the website and the blueprint - we answered every little question there! So please just read it.

Thanks for all the support - hashrate increasing again. You guys are amazing!
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:01:09 PM

What's a scam is all the current pools charge 0.1 APH transaction fee for the privilege of with withdrawing your earnings and require a 1 APH minimum on a coin with a block reward of 10. So in other words, the are charging you 10% just to be able to get your coins!
Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:01:30 PM

Hi guys,

actually I am not sure if all of you read the OP, the website and the blueprint - we answered every little question there! So please just read it.

Thanks for all the support - hashrate increasing again. You guys are amazing!

What are you doing now dev to get media attention asides what ya done already?
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 06:05:00 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

aph.charityminingpools.com

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 06:06:06 PM

What's a scam is all the current pools charge 0.1 APH transaction fee for the privilege of with withdrawing your earnings and require a 1 APH minimum on a coin with a block reward of 10. So in other words, the are charging you 10% just to be able to get your coins!

Our Auto Payout transaction fees have been set to 0% since the beginning.

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:07:37 PM

http://aph.aurpool.com/

0.5 Smiley
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:28:51 PM

We need now media presence around the whole world.
Lets start promote this coin to the media.
mazzaneo

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:19:38 PM

Please don't promote this coin yet.
I am from Cyprus and have tried to contact the dev for greater clarification regarding his strategy for this coin. So far I have been unable to locate anyone or even get a reply. I am not saying it is a scam because I simply don't know but I aim to find out. My country lies in ruins due to corrupt banks and governments and I personally, will not stand for anyone making money on the backs of an already financially crippled nation.
I will let you guys know the moment I get any information.
Thanks

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
insanid

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:30:58 PM

i stumbled upon this coin that got my attention. It's a 100% replica of this coin . Please check this out and give me your opinion. I think the dev made lots of replicas like this for different countries.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518418.0

I just hope i'm wrong

I checked both of the coins out, and I do not see that they are clones. What are you referring to?

Cataloniacoin

Specifications:

Proof of Work algorithm: Scrypt adaptive N
    Total coins: 15,110,000 CATc
    Premine: 50% : 7.555.000 CATc
    Premine to catalonia : - 49,8% to be distributed among Catalonia citizens 7.538.890 CATc
    IPO : 0,2%= 15110 CATc   from this ipo 0.5% to be distributed for a ONG(Alzheimer, Cancer , Animals etc..) 7555 CATc
    Coins per block: 16 CATc
    Block target: 2 minutes
    Difficulty adjustment: every block (KGW)
    Block reward halving every 1 year
    All coins will have been mined after 4 years
    Mined coins mature in 90 blocks
    p2p port: 21975 - rpc port:9678

Aphrodite Coin

Specs:
Algorithm: Scrypt
Block reward: 10 Coins
Block time: 5 minutes
Retarget: KGW
Block halving: No
Max supply: 30 million
Available coins to mine: 7.5 million
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:59:28 PM

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

Needs a mention in the OP
mazzaneo

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:12:06 PM

Can you please clear up some things here:

The Airdrop will start to take place on April 21th 2014 and will target as many Cypriots as possible. There are various means of authenticating Cypriots on the Internet, that will be utilized to execute the Airdrop.

Why April 21 and not April 1 and not now?
Various means? This sounds just as shady as the ARU and Spa projects.
There are NO means of authenticating Cypriots on the internet and i am getting very frustrated at being ignored by the devs.
I am Cypriot and contrary to what the devs would have you believe, absolutely no one knows about this coin, there is no marketing for this coin and 90% of Cypriots have no interest in Bitcoin and other Alt currencies.
Needless to say, I am doing my best to educate the ignorant masses to the digital solutions they require BUT if this coin is to be a success and help the people of Cyprus (assuming it is not a scam of course) they had better start giving a clear strategy on how they intend to 'Airdrop' these coins.
FFS it's laughable that they don't even have their website in GREEK, how is this possible from a supposed Cypriot who is trying to help his own nation!
I am hoping that this is legit and the dev team just don't have a fucking clue what goes into marketing because that, they can get help with.
I have sent PM's offering help in that regard but have yet to get a reply... Fingers Crossed!

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:01:31 PM

The Airdrop will start to take place on April 21th 2014 and will target as many Cypriots as possible. There are various means of authenticating Cypriots on the Internet, that will be utilized to execute the Airdrop.

lol 1. april?
not sure if serious to release the coin of the day of joking/pranks.
Better 21. april.
The day of UN referendum on reunification.
marscrypto

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:16:20 PM

There are NO means of authenticating Cypriots on the internet and i am getting very frustrated at being ignored by the devs.
I am Cypriot and contrary to what the devs would have you believe, absolutely no one knows about this coin, there is no marketing for this coin and 90% of Cypriots have no interest in Bitcoin and other Alt currencies.
Needless to say, I am doing my best to educate the ignorant masses to the digital solutions they require BUT if this coin is to be a success and help the people of Cyprus (assuming it is not a scam of course) they had better start giving a clear strategy on how they intend to 'Airdrop' these coins.
FFS it's laughable that they don't even have their website in GREEK, how is this possible from a supposed Cypriot who is trying to help his own nation!
I am hoping that this is legit and the dev team just don't have a fucking clue what goes into marketing because that, they can get help with.
I have sent PM's offering help in that regard but have yet to get a reply... Fingers Crossed!

what do you answer Devs?Huh?
marscrypto

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:25:16 PM

have you seen that APH is on poloniex??  Grin
Aphroditecoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:43:57 PM

Hi guys,

I will not answer some questions thousands of times. Read the OP, read the website, the blueprint and all of my previous posts. All of the questions were answered a couple of times already!

It seems like some of you will not be satisfy no matter what we are doing.

To the rest of you thanks for the great support.
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:47:38 AM

Man you so fraudy.... Grin

Hi guys,

I will not answer some questions thousands of times. Read the OP, read the website, the blueprint and all of my previous posts. All of the questions were answered a couple of times already!

It seems like some of you will not be satisfy no matter what we are doing.

To the rest of you thanks for the great support.
k2_1971

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 05:16:52 AM

Sad. To the OP - It's one thing to make a  scam/nonsense coin and hope to turn a quick profit... if people are stupid enough to see value in it and buy in, so be it. But to do so with the pretense of helping a people or a nation that truly are in need of assistance is beyond reproach.
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:18:25 AM

How many coins exists right now? (excluding pre mined)

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: