Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 04:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 !  (Read 83167 times)
ArcticWolfie

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:24:27 AM

Absolute, pitiful SCAM.

I read through the entire 23 pages.... You people, the dev, and this whole thing is absolutely disgusting.

I don't even know where to begin to describe the ludicrity of this entire debacle.

- 75% premine
- Lied about speaking to gov officials.
- Lied about presenting Airdrop concept; there's not even a single WORD about it since OP.
- Lied about having a dev team; there's NONE. Website is a ripoff.
- Lied about developing coin code; pure ripoff with missing coindaemon features, and not fixed.
- Lied about name.
- Lied about phone number.
- Lied about everything.

I mean, my foot can probably come up with a more hardworking and believable scam than this; whats amazing is that so many people are falling for it???

I wish all you scammers, conmen, snakes and greed-driven rats on this planet all just simply die a horrible death within the next 24 hours.

^^ Like you said
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:24:31 AM

OP add this

https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

vote for APH on cryptorush
awgilyas

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:40:33 AM

It's either this coin is a scam. Or the devs are incompetent.

Either way. I'd avoid it like the plague.

1AwangATDktxLw8e6VaDijw9AMWz5wy8bx
ShroiOokami

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:21:13 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 07:47:56 AM by ShroiOokami

how much block finder reward for this coin? my miners got 7 but i dont know how much coin that is worth, can anyone assist me on this, i mined on (got 2) http://aph.aurpool.com and (got 5) on https://aph.charityminingpools.com/
Aphroditecoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:04:39 AM

It's either this coin is a scam. Or the devs are incompetent.

Either way. I'd avoid it like the plague.

Please, please, please shut the fuck up. AUR, APH, SPA and now PLNc will be the talk of the cryptoworld for some time from now on. so... ssst!

Thank you for your support.

For all of those who don't know if you can trust us - we posted a few days ago an update about the concerns of some people in this thread and did offer to change the rules of the airdrop to show you that we can do something else if you don't believe in our idea and plan! But all of you didn't want it. You wanted us to stick to the plan. So we did it and put the blueprint online! I don't know how some of you can say this is scam.

Just to show it again - that is what we posted a few days ago but nobody wanted this. You all said stick to the plan which we are doing now!

Update:

right now the community is not big enough, therefore the value of Aph cannot get big enough to help the cypriots, because 25 Aph per cypriot cannot help due to a low value. do you have any suggestions to push Aph?

What would you guys think about it? We have the idea that anybody here in the forum who will support aph will get some aph from the premine and the residual amount of aph will be donated for something good for Cyprus. That could push the value because you all get some APH even without mining and trying to support as much as you can.

Now its up to you guys, whats your idea about it. We will collect your ideas and at the end the most ideas will be executed.

We could follow our idea or we try something different - what do you think about it?

It is just an idea to make this coin more successful and help this beautiful country. We will not make any decision without asking the community before! Let us know your thoughts...
Aphroditecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:09:27 AM

OP add this

vote for APH on cryptorush

updated!

Thanks
mazzaneo

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:36:17 AM

I have tried contacting the Devs privately regarding the Aphroditecoin expressing my concern that there approach and marketing of this currency is very unprofessional and have offered to help regarding matters such as the airdrop as well as giving the coin a certain credibility by targeting the right people. I offered to meet seeing as the devs as supposedly Cypriot but as of yet I have been completely ignored. Whoever this guy is, i am starting to doubt he is from Cyprus and has any intention of helping 'this beautiful island' as he puts it. If you are serious about helping Cyprus then answer your PM's of I will proceed to create a TRUE coin for Cyprus. I already have a team in place but have put the development on hold pending the outcome of this discussion as two coins would only confuse the issue if they both happened to be legit.
Please help the community by clarifying all the previously stated concerns and please contact me to HELP you market this thing correctly or at least hear what I have to say and I will help you champion your cause but the way things are, this has scam written all over it.
Thanks

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
k2_1971

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 08:53:35 AM

Update:

right now the community is not big enough, therefore the value of Aph cannot get big enough to help the cypriots, because 25 Aph per cypriot cannot help due to a low value. do you have any suggestions to push Aph?

What would you guys think about it? We have the idea that anybody here in the forum who will support aph will get some aph from the premine and the residual amount of aph will be donated for something good for Cyprus. That could push the value because you all get some APH even without mining and trying to support as much as you can.

Now its up to you guys, whats your idea about it. We will collect your ideas and at the end the most ideas will be executed.

We could follow our idea or we try something different - what do you think about it?

It is just an idea to make this coin more successful and help this beautiful country. We will not make any decision without asking the community before! Let us know your thoughts...

All your blueprint does, is 1) ask repeatedly for help on how to market your coin and 2) give away pre-mined coins to people on the forums here who give you ideas and do your job for you. Coins that you initially stated in the OP were exclusively for the people of Cyprus.

Are you completely retarded?

You want ideas... here ya go. Drop this scam and walk away from it. Discontinue any further promotion of this failed coin. Anyone still mining this is either in on the scam with you, or are also just as retarded.

You're welcome. And you can keep your pre-mined coins.
JulianL

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:25:38 AM

Update:

All your blueprint does, is 1) ask repeatedly for help on how to market your coin and 2) give away pre-mined coins to people on the forums here who give you ideas and do your job for you. Coins that you initially stated in the OP were exclusively for the people of Cyprus.

Are you completely retarded?

You want ideas... here ya go. Drop this scam and walk away from it. Discontinue any further promotion of this failed coin. Anyone still mining this is either in on the scam with you, or are also just as retarded.

You're welcome. And you can keep your pre-mined coins.

Funny how mostly newbies complaining about this coin. Did you read the first 50 pages auf aurora? Looks the same. Dont cry kids someday you will make some money too. We miners are retards? I know how to make money but it seems you have no idea how to do it. Coins like this are brillant for early miners or early buyers.

murraypaul

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:00:49 AM

Funny how mostly newbies complaining about this coin. Did you read the first 50 pages auf aurora? Looks the same.

Yes, because this is just yet another copy of AuroraCoin, so it will get the same responses.
Only here the 'dev' is clearly clueless, and it is even less believable that AUR.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
JulianL

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:20:10 AM

Funny how mostly newbies complaining about this coin. Did you read the first 50 pages auf aurora? Looks the same.

Yes, because this is just yet another copy of AuroraCoin, so it will get the same responses.
Only here the 'dev' is clearly clueless, and it is even less believable that AUR.

absolutely but still you can make shitloads of money with it. Well, it's just my opinion but I give a shit about the future of coins. I am here to make money and when this coins will hit a big exchange the volume is going to the moon and that's what I am interested in. Just take a look at AUR and SPA when they hit the exchanges. The first days are like crazy.

btw. do you really think aur or spa will help their countries? it is absolutely nonsense but as I said it doesn't mean you can make crazy money with these coins!

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:34:05 AM

Gliss write this morning
" I will add the next batch of coins tomorrow."
This mean we will be add tomorrow on coinmarketcap.  Cheesy
ShroiOokami

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:16:18 PM

how much block finder reward for this coin? my miners got 7 but i dont know how much coin that is worth, can anyone assist me on this, i mined on (got 2) http://aph.aurpool.com and (got 5) on https://aph.charityminingpools.com/

I would like to know if i was suppose to get 70 coins, because i didnt get any i believe :/
qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:20:18 PM

block reward i think is an incetive from the pools in some ocasions i don't believe that it's a rule or anything
ShroiOokami

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:25:56 PM

bummer :/ on UTC i get rewarded for every block that i found, :/
ShroiOokami

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:41:26 PM

why is aph worth .025? please stop being aggressive, sorry i am just a noob no need to be aggressive here, I just want to be informed, okay?

*and sorry if I expected too much from mining this coin.
Aphroditecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:03:33 PM

Already third...

Aph is going great! Thanks for the support everyone!
gofoter

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:04:51 PM

Let's do it guys.

CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 03:59:28 PM

Already third...

Aph is going great! Thanks for the support everyone!

Congrats!

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
CharityMiningPools

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 04:00:39 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

aph.charityminingpools.com

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: