Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:21:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 !  (Read 83168 times)
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:06:38 PM

i thought this could be the next big things but some of the guys posting concerns here are completely right. The website is a COMPLETE ripoff from the auroracoin site. They say they are 'inspired' by them as an excuse, but that does not mean they need to copy EVERYTHING imo. Even the text of the blueprint is COMPLETELY the same (yea, he changed some numbers and iceland = cyprus). I was wrong about this one and do not trust it for one bit. The dev here also keep talking extremely unprofessional.

Next train = Polishcoin. Good devs, media attention, difficulty/price/volume increasing. Jump on this train and ignore Aph.
Trinibits

Activity: 635

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:17:09 PM

Mintpal are willing to put up a coin of their choice onto their exchange. Contact them and make their choice be APH
JulianL

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:17:41 PM

Because poland needs help so badly?
If you think this dev is unprofessional did you even read anything about the aurora dev? Didn't update the thread for more than 10 days, saying everyone should shut the fu.ck up and still the volume was like crazy.
It just doesn't matter what the devs doing. This dev was very quit the first days but the hash exploded. Now he is writing more and more and the hash is going down but people voting or buying votes for Aph.

Somebody explained it very well in another thread. Cryptocurrencies are crazy. Everytime you think you know what happens it just happens the opposite! Big miners giving shit about coins plans they just wanna make money fast. And thats what will happen with Aphrodite as well. Huge volume of btc trading after it get listed on bigger exchanges! People will buy if the dev does not touch the premine and will sell it sooner or later. It's just about making money!

albertdros

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:19:34 PM

If you think this dev is unprofessional did you even read anything about the aurora dev? Didn't update the thread for more than 10 days, saying everyone should shut the fu.ck up and still the volume was like crazy.
It just doesn't matter what the devs doing. This dev was very quit the first days but the hash exploded. Now he is writing more and more and the hash is going down but people voting or buying votes for Aph.

Somebody explained it very well in another thread. Cryptocurrencies are crazy. Everytime you think you know what happens it just happens the opposite! Big miners giving shit about coins plans they just wanna make money fast. And thats what will happen with Aphrodite as well. Huge volume of btc trading after it get listed on bigger exchanges! People will buy if the dev does not touch the premine and will sell it sooner or later. It's just about making money!

the dev of auroracoin was NEVER active on this forum. Infact, he hates this forum because there is 99% bullshit. AUR was out a month before it exploded here, and then suddenly the dev should be active? The dev never promoted his coin here. He only posted the coin, and updated when it was needed. He never did any promotion and he never meant it to blow up like this.

I do agree on the fact that all these coins are just the big guys' toys. But I don't think they will choose APH. PLNC seems more interesting atm.
JulianL

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:24:18 PM

the dev of auroracoin was NEVER active on this forum. Infact, he hates this forum because there is 99% bullshit. AUR was out a month before it exploded here, and then suddenly the dev should be active? The dev never promoted his coin here. He only posted the coin, and updated when it was needed. He never did any promotion and he never meant it to blow up like this.

I do agree on the fact that all these coins are just the big guys' toys. But I don't think they will choose APH. PLNC seems more interesting atm.

to be honest I didn't read the pl thread but how do you explain the hashrate of APH? It's still very high. As I said before everytime you think you know what will happen you are probably wrong. That's how crypto works.

albertdros

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:27:34 PM

to be honest I didn't read the pl thread but how do you explain the hashrate of APH? It's still very high. As I said before everytime you think you know what will happen you are probably wrong. That's how crypto works.

Yes its still high but it's already going down rapidly. When the coin hit poloniex it also did not bring any volume at all. You're right, you never know what will happen but these are my thoughts.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:52:35 PM

Yes its still high but it's already going down rapidly. When the coin hit poloniex it also did not bring any volume at all. You're right, you never know what will happen but these are my thoughts.

LOL!
Maybe because nobody is and know this shit site Poloniex?
Its also not yet on Coinmarketcap.
So only about 0,001% of the Cryptoworld know this coin.

But tomorrow will be a big day for this coin, because it will be on coinmarketcap and on cryptorush.
marscrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:07:01 PM

The price is going down since the coin appeared on poloniex , the diff too.
This is not a good sign.
Maybe this coin already got his max pump.
If you see all the similar coin like spain,
they fall down at the same moment appeared on some big exchange.
i stopped mining it!

also , even if the Devs seems to answer to our question,
actually they don't!
for exemple:
why there is not a greek site?
why all the word of the OL are copied and pasted???
why don't the answer to that cypriot guy posting here?

marscrypto

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:08:33 PM

LOL!
Maybe because nobody is and know this shit site Poloniex?
Its also not yet on Coinmarketcap.
So only about 0,001% of the Cryptoworld know this coin.

But tomorrow will be a big day for this coin, because it will be on coinmarketcap and on cryptorush.

how can you be so sure on marketcap tomorrow??
albertdros

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:09:14 PM

This is not a good sign.
i stopped mining it!

actually they don't!
for exemple:

this. Polandcoin devs are atleast distributing their coin to the polish people. And in a good way. They are polish and the coin seems popular in polish media. Infact, there is more hype on polish media than int he forum here. That is a good sign. Fact is that aphroditecoin site is not even greek, you're right.
marscrypto

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:12:31 PM

This is not a good sign.
i stopped mining it!

actually they don't!
for exemple:

this. Polandcoin devs are atleast distributing their coin to the polish people. And in a good way. They are polish and the coin seems popular in polish media. Infact, there is more hype on polish media than int he forum here. That is a good sign. Fact is that aphroditecoin site is not even greek, you're right.

in fact i'm mining PLNc coin Wink
even if there are 3 polish cryptocurrencies right now  Shocked
JulianL

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:14:16 PM

This is not a good sign.
i stopped mining it!

actually they don't!
for exemple:

and that is the reason why you post on this thread to let us know that the poland coin is much better.
Lol thanks for letting us know kiddo

marscrypto

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:17:03 PM

This is not a good sign.
i stopped mining it!

actually they don't!
for exemple:

and that is the reason why you post on this thread to let us know that the poland coin is much better.

i was mining APH till yesterday...
but some troubles comes out.
if it's not a scam at least unprofessional!
JulianL

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:22:05 PM

This is not a good sign.
i stopped mining it!

actually they don't!
for exemple:

i was mining APH till yesterday...
but some troubles comes out.
if it's not a scam at least unprofessional!

unprofessional? yea you're right but do you expect that every cryptocoin dev is a brillant mastermind in marketing? grow up man 99 of 100 coins are just bullshit. no coin has a real plan behind it it's just bullshitting the user. Doesn't really matter what theyre talking. If you are smart enough you can make money with every coin.

qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:24:07 PM

true that!
muhhkuh

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:58:08 PM

Keep up the voting guys  Cool

https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

Free Bitcoins - Litecoins - Altcoins every 24h
www.qoinpro.com
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:02:47 PM

hello, we have listed your coin on http://coinok.pw/vote/

1 BTC = 1 BTC
gofoter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:05:18 PM

Let's get it added guys.We can make things go really big.

JulianL

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:20:35 PM

yep let's vote. great coin with huge potential for every miner to make money!!!

drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:34:48 PM

Mintpal are willing to put up a coin of their choice onto their exchange. Contact them and make their choice be APH

Stick to one big exchange for now like cryptorush. Mintpal killed spaincoin earlier, site seems fishy with the  bots running there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: