Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 !  (Read 83162 times)
sabharwal2001

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:11:01 PM

looks like i've made the worst investment  Undecided
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:23:41 PM

I think the bigger story right now is what is happening to Bitcoin. A big fall will shake up the whole altcoin scene. Don't throw away your coins for nothing now, I won't admit this coin is dead until after the airdrop date has come and gone without any word from the developer.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:33:02 PM

Invest in Blackcoin, I think that one has a great future.

and yes all prices are down because of bitcoin

also don't forget to sign the petition and spread it around !

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/amend-irs-notice-2014-2taxing-virtual-currencybitcoin-property-stifles-new-technologycreates/z7WtKZGY
vishiousx

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:12:13 PM

I think sell before AUR air drop or you will regret it. Even if you made money with AUR dont mistake your luck for talent. Cool

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. Sy2G7FVUL7pSLb7L6pQNLcHuSSofiw6Rez
NickPortland

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:04:34 AM

I think sell before AUR air drop or you will regret it. Even if you made money with AUR dont mistake your luck for talent. Cool

Airdrop started a week ago.

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
jamieb81

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:10:15 AM

Airdrop started a week ago.

Someone seems to have missed the boat lol
bobby1776

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:10:08 AM

just checking back in here.. good thing i sold for real market value at .007 while dev was waiting for transactions to go through..  i hope all you "beliebers" keep buying up cheap (even after it was put in front of your face someone sold through 2k sat wall.. someone with limitless APH.. more APH that could have even been mined).  but it's all good right?  thekekk is a scammer trying to get you to sell high!!

never mine or buy a coin that was premined.   ever.  roto ipo purchased for .03+ per coin and the price is tanking..  ipo or premine is SCAM!

good luck getting your funds out of CR as all of the "real" alts are super inflated now.  double wammmy. go mine 365 coin and thank me in a year for recouping your loss here.

peace

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
bobby1776

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:13:35 AM

Sent some spare btc for votes on mintpal, hope it helps. Grin

wow

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:52:09 PM

We didn't dump any coins!!!

If you don't want to support us, fine, but please don't lie in this thread about dumping coins! That is just not true!

Soon we will get listed on mintpal. We are sure that AphroditeCoin has a great future. Believe it or not! I will not comment everything here. You can always reach me on twitter. Follow me, I will follow you and we can talk there.

This forum becomes more and more aggressive. For that reason the dev of Aurora is not responding here at all.

Yo, OP!

Do you still think people are 'too aggressive on this forum'?
(you scamming piece of shit)

Kiss
lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:54:51 PM

WTF!!!

Dev´s explain what´s happen?!

like I wrote above. I am pretty sure that was not the dev. I know the leader of this "group" and he told me the story.
If you wanna find out who it is just take a look on twitter who is the biggest supporter of APH there.

lol how stupid do you think people are?
We are at block 5643 and block award 10 coins and some one dump 648k and you saying it was trade?
can you even math?

I warn you for days guys

Already dumped: 17k

https://altexplorer.net/address/aSE9gFM8mqNJHBHvEHc3WWMgo4y5FjYcLn

waiting to be dumped:
https://altexplorer.net/address/aW7ycNfK7Qk4x3B6Wxij6YtnUhCHcb284s

here are the remaining 21m
https://altexplorer.net/address/aSPD51ZRmugiVH6bhJmqNhbSu1mauw7UL1
https://altexplorer.net/address/abJHNa66ThKUpvDo1BLCFotnKMKySZ556F

I am beginning to wonder now if JulianL is a sock puppet of developer or works for them . No one can be that stupid. Can someone be this blinded by blind faith in anonymous "developer" who has been lying from start?

yes, he is a puppet. i think i know some of the previous ventures of this 'dev', and i'm gonna slam him to the core of the earth next time he tries to make a coin.

Kiss

KimLan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:50:04 PM

Well it apparently hit as low as 0.000001 BTC on poloniex. No-one's mining the coin from what I can tell. Game over? Hope not but it doesn't look good IMHO.
dragonseer

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:18:30 PM

Well it apparently hit as low as 0.000001 BTC on poloniex. No-one's mining the coin from what I can tell. Game over? Hope not but it doesn't look good IMHO.

Many people, myself included, wanted this coin to be a success if it can bring relief to the people of Cyprus.  Remember Cypriots had their savings frozen in banks because of the European Union.  Even if this developer started this as a scam he can still come clean and make an effort to airdrop this coin and gain people's confidence. Otherwise the developers are committing criminal fraud in a most repulsive fashion. I have about 333 Aphrodite coins but I don't care how much I can get for them. I just want to see the original plan for this coin go ahead even if somebody else takes over.

flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:27:45 PM

hahaha

Same old sad story.  And exactly HOW many times did I warn you guys in the past week that the dev was dumping on you blind bats and you continued to kiss his ass and not question exactly how much went to bounties?

And you all listened to this 'julianL' shill instead and now have lost your asses.  God, this forum is like a broken record.  Some of you wouldn't know you were scammed even if the dev posted and said 'hey guys im scamming you!'...you'd just continue to buy and hold and shill for a pump.

As said so long ago...you guys continually ignore warnings, so you deserve to lose every penny you did.

Same shit with greececoin.  So many sheep on this forum.
jamieb81

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:28:59 PM

hahaha

Same old sad story.  And exactly HOW many times did I warn you guys in the past week that the dev was dumping on you blind bats and you continued to kiss his ass and not question exactly how much went to bounties?

And you all listened to this 'julianL' shill instead and now have lost your asses.  God, this forum is like a broken record.  Some of you wouldn't know you were scammed even if the dev posted and said 'hey guys im scamming you!'...you'd just continue to buy and hold and shill for a pump.

As said so long ago...you guys continually ignore warnings, so you deserve to lose every penny you did.

So true, every time I told them get out, you will be burnt, everyone was trowing rotten tomatoes at me an calling me names..
flipstyle

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:31:24 PM

hahaha

So true, every time I told them get out, you will be burnt, everyone was trowing rotten tomatoes at me an calling me names..

It's a knee jerk reaction.  Of course they don't want to hear anything 'negative' about their investment.  But the crypto community needs more people to WAKE THE FUCK UP and blow the whistle on these scammers, because the ones that continue to turn a blind eye just contribute to the shithole that this forum is becoming by protecting these a-holes.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:34:28 PM

hahaha

Yep, real shame too. With 30MIL coins and a block reward of 10, this was one of the scarcest country coins and could of done some good for crypto. Greed is so stupid!
flipstyle

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:38:25 PM

hahaha

Same old sad story.  And exactly HOW many times did I warn you guys in the past week that the dev was dumping on you blind bats and you continued to kiss his ass and not question exactly how much went to bounties?

And you all listened to this 'julianL' shill instead and now have lost your asses.  God, this forum is like a broken record.  Some of you wouldn't know you were scammed even if the dev posted and said 'hey guys im scamming you!'...you'd just continue to buy and hold and shill for a pump.

Same shit with greececoin.  So many sheep on this forum.
Yep, real shame too. With 30MIL coins and a block reward of 10, this was one of the scarcest country coins and could of done some good for crypto. Greed is so stupid!

Most investors are just as much to blame as the dev.  Because most of the investors don't give a rats ass about the actual economy of the country they're 'investing in.'

Until country coins are ONLY bought/sold/traded by the citizens of their own country, then these cointry coins are bound to fail.  Firstly, nobody on here knows the actual nationality/identity of the devs, so for the most part, they are just 18 year olds in their momma's basement a few thousand miles away from the economy they say they want to boost.  So it's laughable, at best.  And 50% premines? LOL@that concept in itself.

But most 'investors' in these coins are only in it for themselves, and will dump the coin at any good profit.  So you can't blame these scammy developers for dumping on their own investors, as they're just being beat at their own game.

I just hate when people post on here all the sudden becoming cheerleaders for these countries, when in fact they could care less and just want to increase their btc stack.
dragonseer

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:48:58 PM

hahaha

Same old sad story.  And exactly HOW many times did I warn you guys in the past week that the dev was dumping on you blind bats and you continued to kiss his ass and not question exactly how much went to bounties?

And you all listened to this 'julianL' shill instead and now have lost your asses.  God, this forum is like a broken record.  Some of you wouldn't know you were scammed even if the dev posted and said 'hey guys im scamming you!'...you'd just continue to buy and hold and shill for a pump.

Most investors are just as much to blame as the dev.  Because most of the investors don't give a rats ass about the actual economy of the country they're 'investing in.'

Until country coins are ONLY bought/sold/traded by the citizens of their own country, then these cointry coins are bound to fail.  Firstly, nobody on here knows the actual nationality/identity of the devs, so for the most part, they are just 18 year olds in their momma's basement a few thousand miles away from the economy they say they want to boost.  So it's laughable, at best.  And 50% premines? LOL@that concept in itself.

But most 'investors' in these coins are only in it for themselves, and will dump the coin at any good profit.  So you can't blame these scammy developers for dumping on their own investors, as they're just being beat at their own game.

I just hate when people post on here all the sudden becoming cheerleaders for these countries, when in fact they could care less and just want to increase their btc stack.

OK asshole, so if you are going to come in here and laugh and preach, what the fuck are you doing running a thread for Mazacoin?? You think the only difference is the premine?? The value of Auroracoin has been down but so what?? Obviously people want this concept to work

flipstyle

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:15:33 AM

hahaha

Until country coins are ONLY bought/sold/traded by the citizens of their own country, then these cointry coins are bound to fail.  Firstly, nobody on here knows the actual nationality/identity of the devs, so for the most part, they are just 18 year olds in their momma's basement a few thousand miles away from the economy they say they want to boost.  So it's laughable, at best.  And 50% premines? LOL@that concept in itself.

OK asshole, so if you are going to come in here and laugh and preach, what the fuck are you doing running a thread for Mazacoin?? You think the only difference is the premine?? The value of Auroracoin has been down but so what?? Obviously people want this concept to work

Ok first off...maybe you should learn to read.  My first warnings in this thread are that country coins are dead.  That does not take an einstein genius to figure out.  They've all followed the same bubble crash trend since Aurora.  They're oversaturated now, and investors are starting to catch onto the pattern and the unrealistic ideology that goes behind them.  We will never see another rise similar or remotely close to Aurora again from these coins, so that's just wishful thinking.

That's first off.

Secondly, I warned you guys that the same thing that happened to Maza would be the same thing that happened to this coin.  It's called 'learning through experience,' moron.  And look, it turned out to be true.

Regardless how much you want to be optimistic and SHILL this blatant scam, it's over.  Go ahead and buy in some big buy orders and lose your ass.  Not my problem.  I just warned investors as I don't want to see them lose all their money like I did on Maza.  But looks like some hard headed individuals still purchased, and still lost their ass.  Oh well, their fault.

Oh, and for the record.  At least maza is the ONLY crypto out of any of these country scamcoins that has an actual public developer with a face and government name that's out there visiting and doing ground work.  Not saying that will ever save its price, but for the most part all of these country coins are nothing more than anon cowards in their early teens that have nothing to do with the country, but just want to turn a quick dollar on blind suckers.

See, unlike you, I don't like to see others make the same mistakes and lose their hard earned money then all the sudden wonder why they've been scammed. So I'm actually doing the community a favor, and hopefully at least one person heeded the warnings a week ago and isn't pounding his fists because he basically lost most of his investment.

Any more questions, dipshit?
dragonseer

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:37:20 AM

hahaha

Until country coins are ONLY bought/sold/traded by the citizens of their own country, then these cointry coins are bound to fail.  Firstly, nobody on here knows the actual nationality/identity of the devs, so for the most part, they are just 18 year olds in their momma's basement a few thousand miles away from the economy they say they want to boost.  So it's laughable, at best.  And 50% premines? LOL@that concept in itself.

Ok first off...maybe you should learn to read.  My first warnings in this thread are that country coins are dead.  That does not take an einstein genius to figure out.  They've all followed the same bubble crash trend since Aurora.  They're oversaturated now, and investors are starting to catch onto the pattern and the unrealistic ideology that goes behind them.  We will never see another rise similar or remotely close to Aurora again from these coins, so that's just wishful thinking.

That's first off.

Secondly, I warned you guys that the same thing that happened to Maza would be the same thing that happened to this coin.  It's called 'learning through experience,' moron.  And look, it turned out to be true.

Regardless how much you want to be optimistic and SHILL this blatant scam, it's over.  Go ahead and buy in some big buy orders and lose your ass.  Not my problem.  I just warned investors as I don't want to see them lose all their money like I did on Maza.  But looks like some hard headed individuals still purchased, and still lost their ass.  Oh well, their fault.

Oh, and for the record.  At least maza is the ONLY crypto out of any of these country scamcoins that has an actual public developer with a face and government name that's out there visiting and doing ground work.  Not saying that will ever save its price, but for the most part all of these country coins are nothing more than anon cowards in their early teens that have nothing to do with the country, but just want to turn a quick dollar on blind suckers.

See, unlike you, I don't like to see others make the same mistakes and lose their hard earned money then all the sudden wonder why they've been scammed. So I'm actually doing the community a favor, and hopefully at least one person heeded the warnings a week ago and isn't pounding his fists because he basically lost most of his investment.

Any more questions, dipshit?

I think it should be obvious that Auroracoin is still a work in progress. It may increase in value before much more time passes, it hasn't been around all that long. The airdrop has been successful so far. So as much as you might like to, you can't talk about it in the past tense. It also should be obvious with your attitude that you aren't doing anyone in this community any kind of favor. If anything, people like you in the community will only put people off having anything to do with cryptos in general. People are adults here, and they can invest in a concept KNOWING FULL WELL that it may not make any kind of return. However that doesn't excuse fraud, and you can still commit criminal acts on a forum, even if you think you are being anonymous and/or using multiple accounts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: