Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 !  (Read 83162 times)
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:00:53 AM

hahaha

Same old sad story.  And exactly HOW many times did I warn you guys in the past week that the dev was dumping on you blind bats and you continued to kiss his ass and not question exactly how much went to bounties?

And you all listened to this 'julianL' shill instead and now have lost your asses.  God, this forum is like a broken record.  Some of you wouldn't know you were scammed even if the dev posted and said 'hey guys im scamming you!'...you'd just continue to buy and hold and shill for a pump.

As said so long ago...you guys continually ignore warnings, so you deserve to lose every penny you did.

Same shit with greececoin.  So many sheep on this forum.
Yep, real shame too. With 30MIL coins and a block reward of 10, this was one of the scarcest country coins and could of done some good for crypto. Greed is so stupid!

Most investors are just as much to blame as the dev.  Because most of the investors don't give a rats ass about the actual economy of the country they're 'investing in.'

Until country coins are ONLY bought/sold/traded by the citizens of their own country, then these cointry coins are bound to fail.  Firstly, nobody on here knows the actual nationality/identity of the devs, so for the most part, they are just 18 year olds in their momma's basement a few thousand miles away from the economy they say they want to boost.  So it's laughable, at best.  And 50% premines? LOL@that concept in itself.

But most 'investors' in these coins are only in it for themselves, and will dump the coin at any good profit.  So you can't blame these scammy developers for dumping on their own investors, as they're just being beat at their own game.

I just hate when people post on here all the sudden becoming cheerleaders for these countries, when in fact they could care less and just want to increase their btc stack.

OK asshole, so if you are going to come in here and laugh and preach, what the fuck are you doing running a thread for Mazacoin?? You think the only difference is the premine?? The value of Auroracoin has been down but so what?? Obviously people want this concept to work

Ok first off...maybe you should learn to read.  My first warnings in this thread are that country coins are dead.  That does not take an einstein genius to figure out.  They've all followed the same bubble crash trend since Aurora.  They're oversaturated now, and investors are starting to catch onto the pattern and the unrealistic ideology that goes behind them.  We will never see another rise similar or remotely close to Aurora again from these coins, so that's just wishful thinking.

That's first off.

Secondly, I warned you guys that the same thing that happened to Maza would be the same thing that happened to this coin.  It's called 'learning through experience,' moron.  And look, it turned out to be true.

Regardless how much you want to be optimistic and SHILL this blatant scam, it's over.  Go ahead and buy in some big buy orders and lose your ass.  Not my problem.  I just warned investors as I don't want to see them lose all their money like I did on Maza.  But looks like some hard headed individuals still purchased, and still lost their ass.  Oh well, their fault.

Oh, and for the record.  At least maza is the ONLY crypto out of any of these country scamcoins that has an actual public developer with a face and government name that's out there visiting and doing ground work.  Not saying that will ever save its price, but for the most part all of these country coins are nothing more than anon cowards in their early teens that have nothing to do with the country, but just want to turn a quick dollar on blind suckers.

See, unlike you, I don't like to see others make the same mistakes and lose their hard earned money then all the sudden wonder why they've been scammed. So I'm actually doing the community a favor, and hopefully at least one person heeded the warnings a week ago and isn't pounding his fists because he basically lost most of his investment.

Any more questions, dipshit?

I think it should be obvious that Auroracoin is still a work in progress. It may increase in value before much more time passes, it hasn't been around all that long. The airdrop has been successful so far. So as much as you might like to, you can't talk about it in the past tense. It also should be obvious with your attitude that you aren't doing anyone in this community any kind of favor. If anything, people like you in the community will only put people off having anything to do with cryptos in general. People are adults here, and they can invest in a concept KNOWING FULL WELL that it may not make any kind of return. However that doesn't excuse fraud, and you can still commit criminal acts on a forum, even if you think you are being anonymous and/or using multiple accounts.

I'm not even going to get into it with you on Aurora.  You're entitled to your own opinion regarding that 'project.'  But how in the world are YOU or anyone else in this world personally able to legitimize who and when the Dev is actually giving the 'airdrop' coins to is beyond me.  I'm talking about verifiable proof.  Is the dev posting a spreadsheet list of each individual he's given the coins to as well as their government id?  Else, that concept is laughable, as the dev could just be creating a shitload of fake new wallets and just dropping the coins directly to himself.  Especially since he's anon...how the hell does he have any personal accountability?  

And I sure as hell am doing a lot more for the crypto community than you are, if you actually defended this coin in the recent past or encouraged people to buy.  Oh, and way to be a scapegoat saying that 'I' am the one scaring people away from investing in altcoins, when it's the dev that scammed and dumped all along like I obviously pointed out.   Seems like the typical mindstate of people in this forum nowadays though...defer blame to anyone but the actual conmen.  I'm sure the dev is a great guy in real life and had every intention of rebuilding greece with this project before he woke up one morning and dumped a shitload of premine on exchanges.  Maybe he just had a bad day, am I right?

Or perhaps you just can't face/can't handle the truth.  I like to live in reality, though.

Yes, AUR is past tense.  I said it.  It will never rise to even 20 bucks again, and my gut tells me never even touch 10 dollars again unless some ridiculous pnd group decides to go and pump the crap out of it and has a ton of btc at their disposal.
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:06:42 AM

hahaha

Same old sad story.  And exactly HOW many times did I warn you guys in the past week that the dev was dumping on you blind bats and you continued to kiss his ass and not question exactly how much went to bounties?

And you all listened to this 'julianL' shill instead and now have lost your asses.  God, this forum is like a broken record.  Some of you wouldn't know you were scammed even if the dev posted and said 'hey guys im scamming you!'...you'd just continue to buy and hold and shill for a pump.

As said so long ago...you guys continually ignore warnings, so you deserve to lose every penny you did.

Yep, real shame too. With 30MIL coins and a block reward of 10, this was one of the scarcest country coins and could of done some good for crypto. Greed is so stupid!

Most investors are just as much to blame as the dev.  Because most of the investors don't give a rats ass about the actual economy of the country they're 'investing in.'

Until country coins are ONLY bought/sold/traded by the citizens of their own country, then these cointry coins are bound to fail.  Firstly, nobody on here knows the actual nationality/identity of the devs, so for the most part, they are just 18 year olds in their momma's basement a few thousand miles away from the economy they say they want to boost.  So it's laughable, at best.  And 50% premines? LOL@that concept in itself.

But most 'investors' in these coins are only in it for themselves, and will dump the coin at any good profit.  So you can't blame these scammy developers for dumping on their own investors, as they're just being beat at their own game.

I just hate when people post on here all the sudden becoming cheerleaders for these countries, when in fact they could care less and just want to increase their btc stack.

OK asshole, so if you are going to come in here and laugh and preach, what the fuck are you doing running a thread for Mazacoin?? You think the only difference is the premine?? The value of Auroracoin has been down but so what?? Obviously people want this concept to work

Ok first off...maybe you should learn to read.  My first warnings in this thread are that country coins are dead.  That does not take an einstein genius to figure out.  They've all followed the same bubble crash trend since Aurora.  They're oversaturated now, and investors are starting to catch onto the pattern and the unrealistic ideology that goes behind them.  We will never see another rise similar or remotely close to Aurora again from these coins, so that's just wishful thinking.

That's first off.

Secondly, I warned you guys that the same thing that happened to Maza would be the same thing that happened to this coin.  It's called 'learning through experience,' moron.  And look, it turned out to be true.

Regardless how much you want to be optimistic and SHILL this blatant scam, it's over.  Go ahead and buy in some big buy orders and lose your ass.  Not my problem.  I just warned investors as I don't want to see them lose all their money like I did on Maza.  But looks like some hard headed individuals still purchased, and still lost their ass.  Oh well, their fault.

Oh, and for the record.  At least maza is the ONLY crypto out of any of these country scamcoins that has an actual public developer with a face and government name that's out there visiting and doing ground work.  Not saying that will ever save its price, but for the most part all of these country coins are nothing more than anon cowards in their early teens that have nothing to do with the country, but just want to turn a quick dollar on blind suckers.

See, unlike you, I don't like to see others make the same mistakes and lose their hard earned money then all the sudden wonder why they've been scammed. So I'm actually doing the community a favor, and hopefully at least one person heeded the warnings a week ago and isn't pounding his fists because he basically lost most of his investment.

I think it should be obvious that Auroracoin is still a work in progress. It may increase in value before much more time passes, it hasn't been around all that long. The airdrop has been successful so far. So as much as you might like to, you can't talk about it in the past tense. It also should be obvious with your attitude that you aren't doing anyone in this community any kind of favor. If anything, people like you in the community will only put people off having anything to do with cryptos in general. People are adults here, and they can invest in a concept KNOWING FULL WELL that it may not make any kind of return. However that doesn't excuse fraud, and you can still commit criminal acts on a forum, even if you think you are being anonymous and/or using multiple accounts.

I'm not even going to get into it with you on Aurora.  You're entitled to your own opinion regarding that 'project.'  But how in the world are YOU or anyone else in this world personally able to legitimize who and when the Dev is actually giving the 'airdrop' coins to is beyond me.  I'm talking about verifiable proof.  Is the dev posting a spreadsheet list of each individual he's given the coins to as well as their government id?  Else, that concept is laughable, as the dev could just be creating a shitload of fake new wallets and just dropping the coins directly to himself.  Especially since he's anon...how the hell does he have any personal accountability?  

And I sure as hell am doing a lot more for the crypto community than you are, if you actually defended this coin in the recent past or encouraged people to buy.  Oh, and way to be a scapegoat saying that 'I' am the one scaring people away from investing in altcoins, when it's the dev that scammed and dumped all along like I obviously pointed out.   Seems like the typical mindstate of people in this forum nowadays though...defer blame to anyone but the actual conmen.  I'm sure the dev is a great guy in real life and had every intention of rebuilding greece with this project before he woke up one morning and dumped a shitload of premine on exchanges.  Maybe he just had a bad day, am I right?

Or perhaps you just can't face/can't handle the truth.  I like to live in reality, though.

Yes, AUR is past tense.  I said it.  It will never rise to even 20 bucks again, and my gut tells me never even touch 10 dollars again unless some ridiculous pnd group decides to go and pump the crap out of it and has a ton of btc at their disposal.

So let me ask you something.. Who do you think this Auroracoin dev is? You must have some idea by now..

Did I say Auroracoin? I meant Aphroditecoin.. It will be interesting if Auroracoin is real success, people might think back and say hey, what about Aphroditecoin? What happened to that? Didn't that make no 5 on coinmarket cap? Did the people of Cyprus get anything?

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
flipstyle

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:24:42 AM

hahaha

That's first off.

And I sure as hell am doing a lot more for the crypto community than you are, if you actually defended this coin in the recent past or encouraged people to buy.  Oh, and way to be a scapegoat saying that 'I' am the one scaring people away from investing in altcoins, when it's the dev that scammed and dumped all along like I obviously pointed out.   Seems like the typical mindstate of people in this forum nowadays though...defer blame to anyone but the actual conmen.  I'm sure the dev is a great guy in real life and had every intention of rebuilding greece with this project before he woke up one morning and dumped a shitload of premine on exchanges.  Maybe he just had a bad day, am I right?

So let me ask you something.. Who do you think this Auroracoin dev is? You must have some idea by now..

Did I say Auroracoin? I meant Aphroditecoin.. It will be interesting if Auroracoin is real success, people might think back and say hey, what about Aphroditecoin? What happened to that? Didn't that make no 5 on coinmarket cap? Did the people of Cyprus get anything?

I already stated, my best guess is some 18 year old punk from Brazil that just saw the success of Auroracoin and thought 'hey, quick ass money for me!'  And he was right, even if he dumped the coins down near the bottom, he still profited well into 5 digits worth of profits.  For what...a weekends worth of work?

The entire country coin premise/idea has been whored to death.  People have woke up to how ridiculous the entire premise is, and how even they themselves can create their own country coin and milk it for all its worth.  But now that everyone's seen that, we'll never see what happened to Aurora ever happen again.  Investors have wised up too much, and it's 'once bitten, twice shy.'

Next step scammers will take is probably making 'city coins,' saying they have to airdrop them to smaller populations so its more realistic.  And some dumbass investors will still fall for it, thinking they can turn a quick buck.

It never ends.
bart99

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:18:17 PM

Total: 479820.3542129 APH on poloniex

APH block 6343 * 10 APH = 63430 APH

sell more coins, Airdrop coins!!!!!!!!! Sad

dots

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:04:07 AM

The proof has been shown, as much as I hate to be a downer, this coin really disappointed me. It looked like it was put together fast and sloppy without genuine care.  Sad Needless to say, it probably will die sooner faster than later.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:29:54 PM

what's the word on getting this coin to the people it was made for? was that bullshit or am I missing something?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:37:10 PM

what's the word on getting this coin to the people it was made for? was that bullshit or am I missing something?

Nope , you nailed it perfectly from the first attempt.
The developer doesn't have a clue where Cyprus is , nor about the history of the country and the current situation there.
Another 15 yo launching his coin and trying to get a lambo from it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bart99

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:00:06 PM

I follow this person, he owes me 0.72 BTC, I will sue him for fraud. My lawyer is working on the whois of aphroditecoin.org. This is a warning

my BTC address 1CWpTZyMxmFrLwdtuLwb3yUauqE9HEFuRD
gofoter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:01:26 PM

Well,that's free market.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:05:58 PM

I follow this person, he owes me 0.72 BTC, I will sue him for fraud. My lawyer is working on the whois of aphroditecoin.org. This is a warning

my BTC address 1CWpTZyMxmFrLwdtuLwb3yUauqE9HEFuRD

Of course my friend. Your lawyer is working on the whois =)))
Better put the lawnmower on that job.

And you're paying a lawyer to get back ... 300$ ? =)))

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Painful Truth

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:07:24 PM

such drama  Undecided
bart99

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:13:01 PM

my 300, and a lot more money other people
gofoter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:15:25 PM

Well,as I said that's free market.There's something offered and people buying it.It can turn huge or not.That's it.

Chang-chong

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:42:38 PM

Thank you for your coin!
We just added your crypto to our gamble site http://bilero.com.
Can you add this link to Aphrodite description?
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:12:52 PM

Thank you for your coin!

Dude, this coin is scam. Supposedly for cyprus,  the "developer" has been dumping "pre-mined" coins on exchanges

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Chang-chong

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:39:11 PM

Thank you for your coin!

Dude, this coin is scam. Supposedly for cyprus,  the "developer" has been dumping "pre-mined" coins on exchanges

If so, I'll just give the opportunity to spend these coins on my website Smiley
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:52:26 PM

136    Aphroditecoin   $ 9,671   $ 0.00043   22,566,280 APH**   $ 1,752   -72.73 %   

vs.

[ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 ! )

LMAO

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
flipstyle

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 03:38:53 PM

Love how this coin completely died after the dev was caught red handed dumping the premine coins.  And now he hasn't said a word in this thread, or his other 'shill' account julian.

How do you investors feel right about now now that you lost everything, as we warned you earlier?
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:14:37 AM

Love how this coin completely died after the dev was caught red handed dumping the premine coins.  And now he hasn't said a word in this thread, or his other 'shill' account julian.

How do you investors feel right about now now that you lost everything, as we warned you earlier?

Fine... The coins I have are a reminder that I tried to do something for Cyprus...

If you've got nothing to add, just leave this thread alone

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:27:32 AM

Fine... The coins I have are a reminder that I tried to do something for Cyprus...

It was pretty obvious that none of the coins will go cyprus. It was a scam. If after seeing the evidence you still stuck yo your belief that you were doing something for cyprus, then that wasn't the very smart thing. You could  have sold the coins and sent the fiat to someone in cyprus. Then at least you would have done something for cyprus. 

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: