Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is getting ready for nice rally. Are you ready?  (Read 19186 times)
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:23:16 AM

in the last year 2018 we got a hard impact when the price value in the market went down, In this moment we bring our patient either there's a lot of FUD news in crypto.. but for me we must not expect too much in this coming time.. Smiley Smiley

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:13:43 PM

From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher
Well, I think it's too early to say that now we will go into a bullish trend , I think we will not go to grow until the moment when we break the resistance line at the top, but I think that the news will only be by the end of this year!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:43:46 PM

Yes, there is really a lot of good news about crypto and it makes me feel good to have invested properly. But whether this will cause a new rally, i doubt it. I think we have to wait even longer.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:51:47 PM

From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher
I hope this would be the start of a crypto bounce back so far more and more positive news are being posted in the net from time to time this can fuel more for  bitcoin rally which  everyonesre waiting for.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:49:20 PM

Thank you for the news, I hope the SEC and CFTC can successfully pass, so that the cryptocurrency market will recover again.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:51:56 PM

I'm always ready for the crypto roller coaster and I'm sensing cryptocurrency market has found its bottom already so the correction will work better now and the red market will vanish bit by bit ,strong market price is what remains now.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:13:34 PM

I am really ready. I have been saving as much bitcoin as I can in the past 10 months and I have collected a lot of bitcoins and some really nice potentiated altcoins as well. I am really expecting crypto to go up in the future, maybe we are starting that (or already started) or maybe it will take more time but I am never stopping getting ready for a future bull run.

If it is this time than I already have some coins I really trust that will get high and I have bitcoin/ethereum to back them up like the proper coins they are. I suggest everyone to collect as much as you can while we are around here because this can't be sustained for a long time, bitcoin bound to go up and down all the time and we went down too many times in a row, its turn for a going up again.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:59:59 PM

The problem with all this news is that they do not affect the rise in the price of cryptocurrency. Rising prices depend on the desire of whales. They decide which way to move prices in the crypto market. News can be used only as a reason for the price movement in one direction or another. It is worth remembering and not hoping for growth only because of some news.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:44:56 PM

I think everyone is ready to welcome crypto to be even better because that is what we all expect and I have seen that there is a good development of crypto now and hopefully with a lot of positive news about crypto in the future it can increase people's interest in re-invest in crypto so that it can strengthen the market price of crypto.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:55:57 PM

I hope that this is true and that this time we will see great opportunities that we can use in the future. Because today I still do not understand what can be done and what could be changed in order to improve the situation with prices.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:57:15 PM

Perhaps the market has really woken up. But in fact, throughout the past year, I saw positive news on projects. And now the news is as good. It seems that the market has corrected well after the previous strong growth.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:18:03 PM

There has been some positive signs about cryptocurrency, 2018 was a very bad year for crypto, so we are hoping that the next bull run would continue for a longer period of time and it would be good for all.
Well now I also think that the market can start to grow , I think soon to approach the bullish trend, as we have been falling for a long time , and it is worth waiting for a reversal now

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:32:26 PM

Of course, he wants at least not a rapid growth of the market, but so that he begins to recover slowly. Everyone is tired of the market, which is in a suspended state.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:55:42 PM

Not every news is able to make the market grow, which is why so e of the news had last year, 2018, did not have much impact on the market. Hopefully, there will be good response this year.
We have been coming from afar and now might the the time and process for good and positive changes in the market.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:22:00 PM

I agreed, the year 2019 was quite differ comparing 2018, like what happen a couple days Bitcoin price was rise in the market.
Where everyone here in the community got happy for it, and actually most of them are glad to find out the result price of bitcoin.
So I wish this will be the start of Bull run.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:49:32 PM

We all didn't really expect what we saw in 2018, though come to think of it, many expert already talked about the down trend in the market.

According to pros, they said the down trend is not as a result of FUD news because we didn't even see lots of that in 2018, but just a market correction based on the tremendous growth in price 2017. I believe that is all over already and we expect the best.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:05:45 PM

We are all ready and I cannot wait to see the real bullish market. More than a year have passed science we have seen a really great raise on crypto market and it must happen again to draw fresh audience to this industry.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 07:18:23 PM

Things are now moving in the right direction. It seems as if the long wait has bore fruits now. The dust is settling down and alot of companies are now exploring cryptocurrencies.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:37:58 PM

There is no other way if we are invested here we need to support all the new things that important to our investment because if we don't have any support from the field of Crypto there is the development will be stuck and it move very slowly that's why the investor support will always been very useful for the development.
boty

Activity: 1218
Merit: 236

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:57:00 AM

I hope this would be the start of a crypto bounce back so far more and more positive news are being posted in the net from time to time this can fuel more for  bitcoin rally which  everyonesre waiting for.
in 2019 I am sure the cryptocurrency price movement will slowly up and surely recover to expensive prices, it is seen from the signal the first time the pump occurred and the event that will occur in bitcoin in 2020 will have a good impact on the price of all cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: