Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is getting ready for nice rally. Are you ready?  (Read 19186 times)
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:47:16 PM

I think everyone waiting for next bull run but it never come. I think it will appear on end of the year i guess. But i already prepare for anything. I strongly believe the market will rise again i hope it happen as soon as possible.

odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:50:16 PM

Yes of course i am ready when it was hapenned, this is what we are waiting recently, since 2018 it was not good market we had, but we are stay and hold. Good rally makes us a very good news and we are always ready whatever happen next.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:23:28 PM

very much I hope and I wait for a running of a bull, but I think that rates of recovery of the market will be much more slowly, but this my judgement, in crypto can be anything.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:33:02 PM

This bear market has taken longer than expected. I have a strong believe that the market is under manipulation because we should have been seeing signs of the bull by now with the plenty good news.

I remember the thread about the bearish market length. There, the guy supposed that the cryptocurrencies would not go up for at least 2 years. I am afraid that he was close to the truth. Nevertheless, finally, the crypto will gain.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 07:44:10 PM

I was more than prepared last year until I decided to stop hyping myself for the bull run. I said to myself that a bullrun isn't a bullrun until it happen.
There are positive news but I still don't see a significant rise in value of many altcoins and bitcoin and it's just a normal recovery for me.
it's hard to understand when the bull run will really begins. I believe that the nearest bull run will be false and only after another correction will see the real one

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 08:20:56 PM

Yes am ready for the rally; I am always ready and I prepare for it daily
I stay up to date with news and updates

And my portfolio is also ready ; but I still cash out on my profit
Not expecting too much from my capital
Freebtcweb

Activity: 174

BLOCKCHAIN - BASED RENEWABLE ENERGY CROWDFUNDING

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:14:28 PM

No need to expect this year a strong cryptocurrency market. I think that only in 2021 we will see the price of Bitcoin above $ 30,000.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:17:56 PM

No need to expect this year a strong cryptocurrency market. I think that only in 2021 we will see the price of Bitcoin above $ 30,000.
30000$ is less than my own prediction but there is still a room for making a new developments to project in upcoming years.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:55:31 PM

I think everyone waiting for next bull run but it never come. I think it will appear on end of the year i guess. But i already prepare for anything. I strongly believe the market will rise again i hope it happen as soon as possible.
indeed everyone who is here must expect bullrun to happen soon, but it looks like bullrun will not come anytime soon, no one can predict when the market will recover
Your estimate says the bullrun will appear later in the year but learning from last year where everyone said that the bullrun will occur in the end of the year, but it turns out that bullrun doesn't happen, I prefer to monitor the current market conditions to find out developments in the market

Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:10:42 PM

The fact that growth will begin is understandable, there are enough reasons for this and I agree that the next growth will be much higher and longer, but I think that before the beginning of 2020 one should not wait for this growth. The adoption of Bakkt, ETF can be the beginning of growth, but they will not be accepted in the near future, based on the statements submitted by the SEC.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:18:58 PM

I think it is too early to talk about it, and the market has been sufficiently stagnant, but the wounds of losses have not yet healed. Perhaps with the revival of the ICO, which is now happening with the help of various  exchange launchpads, perhaps this will push the market to rally.
RockDJ

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:33:18 PM

From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher

A month after this post, bitcoin and other altcoins are rallying quite strong. This is an indication that centralized bodies are now accepting the status of Bitcoin. 2020 - 2023 will be a remarkable period in cryptocurrency after bitcoin halving. I am eagerly anticipating

cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:38:52 PM

I think that no one is ready for this, everyone is waiting for this, but no one believes that this will happen so quickly, and when this happens there will be an extremely small percentage of people who are really ready for a rally.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:48:46 PM

I think that no one is ready for this, everyone is waiting for this, but no one believes that this will happen so quickly, and when this happens there will be an extremely small percentage of people who are really ready for a rally.
Most of them are just holding and they are ready ever since well the next pump will be great and for sure many of us planned to sell some of our coins. We have to be ready and we should know what to do during this time so we will not miss any opportunity either to buy or sell. This is a long awaited up trend, hope to finally see it.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 11:26:29 PM

Considering the crypto market currently, it is in a transformation of becoming stable. The prices of the top cryptocurrencies have been in a particular range of market values and alternating  between these prices. This is a strong indication that the market is getting more and more stable. People are anxiously waiting for the bull run of the crypto market but the bull is still not coming.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:43:48 AM

I think it is too early to talk about it, and the market has been sufficiently stagnant, but the wounds of losses have not yet healed. Perhaps with the revival of the ICO, which is now happening with the help of various  exchange launchpads, perhaps this will push the market to rally.
Oh yeah people over here are more than ready. The word ready here means if you have invested in some coins lately.
The price had been low recently and I expect that every wise individual would have made use of the market by investing in coins.

I further believe that the growth in cryptocurrency is something that is obvious so even if there are no signs of growth in one or two year, you should still be hungry to make the big profits even if the bull reaches after four years. On the expectations of next halving which is scheduled to happen by mid of next year, we can expect some big bull rally from now onward. Getting ready is highly recommended for both small and big crypto investors.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:13:01 AM

I have huge confidence with their ethereum because it already being ready to perform well in this year so if a good change was happen it will definitely go to moon isolation this year will be the great year for everyone.

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:30:36 AM

I think not to catch the bottom, it is not exactly possible to catch , we do not even know where it is , I think to buy cryptocurrency at such levels as now you need , but only buy parts of the levels and you are sure to find the bottom!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:33:36 AM

It is not getting ready i guess.. Right, the cryptocurrency market is not loosing since 2 month but it is not raising as well.. After i see the big raise (end of 2017) i know that i would never going to see such a event again in this market. So if there will be a good rally prices have to go up like %30 in a week, other wise i would never call it rally.
Yeah I agree, I think bitcoin  doesnt have strong footing enough for a long rally or bullish. many people still doubt, there is no news
that makes the market strong, and other reasons. the market is not ready for that, so be patient
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:51:33 AM

Cryptocurrencies can really show very great opportunities, especially if cryptocurrencies are now at a very good level. I think that in the near future, cryptocurrencies will be banned everywhere at the time of purchase by very large players, and then everything will be unlocked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: