Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A question to all ICO investors.  (Read 920 times)
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:37:37 PM

Have not use any of the aforementioned websites or social media to check a particular ICO or not.
Sometimes I do check there LinkedIn profile, medium account, and probably there Twitter account.  Also to see some successful project they've handled successfully.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:41:40 PM

There is some website that they update their website everyweek if they have new ICO's will come. They gives also ratings to them. I see also ICO in this forum and it is very helpful to have more website to know what is ICO and their feedback to help to us to findout what is legit and not legit ICO.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:08:28 PM

I know a couple telegram group and chats also, but don't want to write it here, because people should think i PR it.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:49:32 AM

Always asking at channel telegram ICO about how much their coin sold, when listing on exchange market and how many investor have participated at their ICO, its most important to know about success or not an ICO project.
this is indeed important to do because ico itself is also currently not transparent and in my opinion there must be a change for ico who is currently not trusted by the community
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:02:19 AM

I only make the ICO rating channel as a reference, to decide on invest, continue with own analysis
ICO rating is only for reference, looking for materials to analyze.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:13:47 AM

It is true that you can make a mistake in choosing ICO, if you trust the choice only of your intuition. Before investing you need to check everything related to the projects in which you plan to invest. There are many channels that make reviews, but relying on them as a reliable source of information is dangerous. Although for information you need to see what the bloggers say about the project.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:37:45 AM

What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?

I do not sought after YouTube channels or influencers
I check through this forum first, the announcement and Ann thread sections
Then I use ico ratings after reading through Whitepaper of a project that interests me
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:53:56 AM

I only make the ICO rating channel as a reference, to decide on invest, continue with own analysis
ICO rating is only for reference, looking for materials to analyze.
I also give an superiority to looking at the ICO rating sites one by one. It is like habit. After spending a lot of time, you can find what projects are you looking for without much research. In addition, finding useful channels in telegram is possible.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:28:19 PM

If you search the Internet, you will find a lot of information about upcoming projects. But the fact is that each of the channels, experts, etc. will have an opinion and it will be difficult to listen to one of them.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 12:45:23 PM

Previously, I often watched ICO reviews on different sites and channels, but now with time I know where to look and what information I need to check, I trust myself much more.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 01:01:39 PM

l got info from some channel in telegram, but now i followed binance launch pad
binance launchpad is really worth it to join but the token sold really fast
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:07:39 PM

I usually get information to invest in ICO from forums in this group and on Twitter. In my opinion, the fastest news came from twitter. From twitter, I was able to find out the progress of the ICO that appeared along with the details of the project being run. If I have obtained a suitable ICO, I immediately confirm all information on the official ICO website. I have to make sure that the ICO I follow is truly responsible and trustworthy.

Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 01:21:18 PM

As you indicated in your post there are many sources out there to get details information about any running or upcoming ICOs. As for me, my major source of information is ICO DROPS, Telegram and Bitcointalk.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:21:39 PM

Projects website is the main source of information, because any other source can be sponsored or paid, like social media, rating agencies and so on. Read the whitepaper, check the team and learn about the product before putting your money into any project.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 03:37:56 PM

I usually check on the icodrops website. But that's not enough. The project from which the country, the team, whitepaper are very important factors for me. If I am going to invest, I make a serious search all these.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:38:16 PM

If you search the Internet, you will find a lot of information about upcoming projects. But the fact is that each of the channels, experts, etc. will have an opinion and it will be difficult to listen to one of them.
And if we take into account the fact that many of these channels/experts can advertise the paid product, then the meaning of listening to their opinion is reduced to zero. As an example: Ian Balina.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:58:16 PM

I know a couple telegram group and chats also, but don't want to write it here, because people should think i PR it.
It’s a thread discussion mate and I don’t think you have done any wrong by sharing knowledge; it is a free world and itslef for the reader to take it or leave it provided it does not go against the rules of the forum.

The only challenge I usually have with telegram group is that we have too many groups and every group has a purpose of promoting one particular project agreed on, unlike bitcoin thread that is a general forum, I think this forum should top the list of ICOs to invest in. Most of the ICOs I have invested in has all been through this forum.
OneManZerg

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:48:01 PM

What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?
For me important to know the team and the product, teams with big experience and background can make something good and strong. Few days ago I found project Elixxir and I'm admire of this. Looks like new private blockchain which will oust projects like Zcash and Enigma. Also they have big investors, so thats what i'm look before invest.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:24:09 AM

Investors need to know full of details by investing an ico which one is the team because it need also to manage the group for making any ico very stable and strong.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:02:30 AM

Ico Rating websites are the big source of ico information available in the market rest all carry small percentage of data but research done by ico ratings are best
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: