Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Multi Asset Stable Token(MAST) | The World's First Multi Asset Stable Token  (Read 1360 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pastrana
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:52:20 AM

Good morning, and what was the price of the DIM token during its sale? During the ICO?
Hello, 0,01$.
Unfortunately the price has dropped so much. I hope that this project and cooperation with the DIM project will be able to raise the price of the token.
Absolutely all tokens and currencies have fallen in price, so this is quite normal. I think it will for some time and the price will be restored.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XXIII

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:29:03 PM

Good morning, and what was the price of the DIM token during its sale? During the ICO?
Hello, 0,01$.
Thank you. The price has really fallen quite strongly, but it pleases that the project continues its existence and development, despite the difficult time
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:56:34 PM

Hello, 0,01$.
Thank you. The price has really fallen quite strongly, but it pleases that the project continues its existence and development, despite the difficult time
I agree with you. Many projects in general have ceased their development and existence as such, so we must support the project in difficult times and believe in the best. I think the MAST project will contribute to the speedy development of both platforms.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:19:36 PM

The project is one of the few that can be interesting for investment . The token is already traded on several exchanges . The team wants to create a unique trading platform .

Tokens have been on several exchanges, which is a good thing from the start of the project but on which exchanges has this token been registered? Can you give a link.
If you about DIM coin, you can check this on Coinmarketcap. This token already there on this website Smiley and there you can check exchanges and other details.

Wow, it's a good thing to be registered with Coinmarketcap and I will try to look at it and invest a little coin for future profits later. Wink

Varog

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:39:35 PM

The project is one of the few that can be interesting for investment . The token is already traded on several exchanges . The team wants to create a unique trading platform .

Tokens have been on several exchanges, which is a good thing from the start of the project but on which exchanges has this token been registered? Can you give a link.
If you about DIM coin, you can check this on Coinmarketcap. This token already there on this website Smiley and there you can check exchanges and other details.

Wow, it's a good thing to be registered with Coinmarketcap and I will try to look at it and invest a little coin for future profits later. Wink
Yes, Coinmarketcap really made a very good opportunity for users and creators of new projects. This is a truly unique opportunity.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:03:52 PM

Hello, guys! Who know, when the last day of ICO MAST?
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:29:26 PM

The MAST team conducts not ICO, but ATO.
It will last 58 more days.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:48:04 PM

What is the actual difference between ATO and ICO?
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:12:32 PM

What is the actual difference between ATO and ICO?
Already answered earlier here, you can find the answer on the previous pages. In short, ATO its Asset Token Offering. In fact, the MAST project is the first platform that launches such an offer for users.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:00:02 PM

I did not even think that it is possible to use several currencies and tokens simultaneously in one project. It is very unique.
This project is truly unique. I would not be surprised if after a while it becomes popular and many projects will do the same.
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:16:45 PM

I did not even think that it is possible to use several currencies and tokens simultaneously in one project. It is very unique.
This project is truly unique. I would not be surprised if after a while it becomes popular and many projects will do the same.
I'm not sure that this is the first project that has more than 1 token. Perhaps not all projects have such a large number of currencies and tokens, and accordingly a large number of possibilities.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:07:43 PM

In fact, everything is simple, in this case only the first word is replaced. But you are right, from such an amount of abbreviations sometimes the head is spinning.
All ingenious is simple.
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:20:22 PM

Is the project organized on the NEM blockchain project? I wonder how this will affect MAST because of the latest news about this NEM project.
What news exactly are you talking about?
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:23:49 PM

Is the project organized on the NEM blockchain project? I wonder how this will affect MAST because of the latest news about this NEM project.
I think this person says that a few months ago the NEM team announced possible bankruptcy.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:42:24 PM

I think this person says that a few months ago the NEM team announced possible bankruptcy.
As far as I know, the team has already settled this issue and no longer faces bankruptcy, so everything is fine.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:52:30 PM

As far as I know, the team has already settled this issue and no longer faces bankruptcy, so everything is fine.
I believe that the people and investors of the project will not allow him to disappear. The project is one of the most successful cryptocurrency in the world, and I think this problem will be solved in favor of the project in any case.
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:06:24 PM

I am very pleased with the fact that the project really finds new participants and potential investors every day.
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:23:02 PM

I am very pleased with the fact that the project really finds new participants and potential investors every day.
Any worthwhile and high-quality project gains its public and finds users. So this is normal.
XXIII

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:40:17 PM

I believe that the people and investors of the project will not allow him to disappear. The project is one of the most successful cryptocurrency in the world, and I think this problem will be solved in favor of the project in any case.
Wow, I didn't even know that the NEM project had such problems. I hope everything will be solved in the best way.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:55:34 PM

Wow, I didn't even know that the NEM project had such problems. I hope everything will be solved in the best way.
This happened back in January of this year. The price then fell heavily. You can see the news about this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: