Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities  (Read 1680 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
josephbayo

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:55:38 PM

advantages, in fact, a large number. In particular, this is a large number of partners offering purchases on favorable terms. This is not entirely suitable for competitors, since their points can only be exchanged with limited partners, and points can only be exchanged in stores.
these glasses also have an expiration date, which cannot be said about the YouSeeMe platform. Further, most competitors do not have a wallet for payment and, accordingly, do not offer a refund. for me it is extremely uncomfortable. I think that users will agree with me.
you are absolutely right. I am sure that the developers have developed an algorithm that will be most effective and will fully reflect all the functions of the system. I heard that teams are composed entirely of professionals who have extensive experience in each of those areas that are affected in this platform.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:01:17 PM

friends, I would also like to note the solution of business problems, as a result of which traders do not have to create a specialized application aimed at selling their services and promoting their own loyalty program, because the whole complex offers YouSeeMe platform as a turnkey solution.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:07:47 PM

friends, I would also like to note the solution of business problems, as a result of which traders do not have to create a specialized application aimed at selling their services and promoting their own loyalty program, because the whole complex offers YouSeeMe platform as a turnkey solution.
I completely agree with you. In addition, do not forget how experienced developers are in this field. These are areas of financial technology, telecommunications, e-commerce and cryptocurrency, law, management, design, accounting and analytics.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:14:45 PM

I would also note that since the old financial model is becoming obsolete and falling apart, a new and effective solution from YouSeeMe, which acts as an interesting alternative to the existing model, should come along.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:19:24 PM

I would also note that since the old financial model is becoming obsolete and falling apart, a new and effective solution from YouSeeMe, which acts as an interesting alternative to the existing model, should come along.
everything happened thanks to the blockchain technology, which revolutionized the cryptocurrency market and led to the fact that traditional systems not only become obsolete, but also decentralized models are becoming obsolete.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:09:50 PM

friends, I was looking forward to seeing something new, fundamentally different from the old system, because that old financial model did not benefit every member of society, but only made the rich richer and the poor poorer. Do you agree with me? I believe that I am right in my reasoning.
geokilla

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:14:32 PM

friends, I was looking forward to seeing something new, fundamentally different from the old system, because that old financial model did not benefit every member of society, but only made the rich richer and the poor poorer. Do you agree with me? I believe that I am right in my reasoning.
of course, there is some truth in your words. However, I suspect that it is not as simple as it seems. The emergence of something new is accompanied by risks that are not always justified. Therefore, it seems to me, everything has its time. But exactly what Youseeme offers deserves attention.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:19:28 PM

of course, there is some truth in your words. However, I suspect that it is not as simple as it seems. The emergence of something new is accompanied by risks that are not always justified. Therefore, it seems to me, everything has its time. But exactly what Youseeme offers deserves attention.
yes, I also thought about that. For example, the cryptocurrency world carries great risks, since digital coins are not supported by any official centers. By the way, with regard to Bartcoin, I understand that there are special risks. Read more about this in white paper.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:24:19 PM

friends, let me explain to you what Bartcoin carries for special risks. Firstly, given the fact that other digital coins are supported in some cases even by the state or legal entities, Bartcoin is a unique currency that is justified only by the technology of its creation and functioning, as well as the users' trust in it.
geokilla

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:29:23 PM

friends, let me explain to you what Bartcoin carries for special risks. Firstly, given the fact that other digital coins are supported in some cases even by the state or legal entities, Bartcoin is a unique currency that is justified only by the technology of its creation and functioning, as well as the users' trust in it.
however, this is interesting. but, after all, it does not have a central bank, which, if anything, could issue a much larger amount of coins or settle adjustment issues. How can she be trusted in this case? I think that it is precisely about the risks of this kind that we are talking about, that is, about those where there is no official confirmation.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:42:03 PM

however, this is interesting. but, after all, it does not have a central bank, which, if anything, could issue a much larger amount of coins or settle adjustment issues. How can she be trusted in this case? I think that it is precisely about the risks of this kind that we are talking about, that is, about those where there is no official confirmation.
yes, you are probably right. However, Bartcoin is an autonomous currency, which differs from other coins in that it is not connected worldwide by a system of foreign exchange companies and individuals. Despite all the subtleties, traders trust it as a decentralized system and relatively anonymous.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:47:43 PM

friends, I would like to complement our discussion with another risk that carries the Bartcoin currency. This, for example, price fluctuations, and because of which you can at any time lose your assets, or increase in multiple size. It can also become useless, which is, in my opinion, more dangerous.
geokilla

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:52:59 PM

friends, I would like to complement our discussion with another risk that carries the Bartcoin currency. This, for example, price fluctuations, and because of which you can at any time lose your assets, or increase in multiple size. It can also become useless, which is, in my opinion, more dangerous.
also do not forget that there is an inherent risk of losses arising from the purchase, sale or trading in the market. All of the above is associated with the risks of trading in goods and products, whether real or virtual goods, as well as trading in virtual currencies.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:57:38 PM

friends, did you wonder what the reasons could be for users to lose confidence in Bartcoin? Apart from the overall risk associated with them, what else can happen in the cryptocurrency world? By the way, do you know how developers minimize risks?
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:02:22 PM

friends, did you wonder what the reasons could be for users to lose confidence in Bartcoin? Apart from the overall risk associated with them, what else can happen in the cryptocurrency world? By the way, do you know how developers minimize risks?
everything is elementary here. Firstly, it can be technical problems, due to government measures (for example, inflation or deflation), and, most likely in the world of cryptocurrencies, the creation of more attractive alternatives. As for minimizing risks, I know nothing about it.
geokilla

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:07:36 PM

everything is elementary here. Firstly, it can be technical problems, due to government measures (for example, inflation or deflation), and, most likely in the world of cryptocurrencies, the creation of more attractive alternatives. As for minimizing risks, I know nothing about it.
I would add that there may be unforeseen problems if the anonymity of the system is compromised, if money is lost or stolen, or if hackers or governments can prevent the settlement of any transactions.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:12:39 PM

well, then I should point out the minimization of risks. These are, for example, full user registration, as well as transactions between them, which also prevent fraud by as much as 2%. Moreover, remittances are also limited in size in order to reduce the incidence of, as I assume, theft of funds or the same fraud.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:18:10 PM

well, then I should point out the minimization of risks. These are, for example, full user registration, as well as transactions between them, which also prevent fraud by as much as 2%. Moreover, remittances are also limited in size in order to reduce the incidence of, as I assume, theft of funds or the same fraud.
by the way, Youseeme e-wallet for cryptocurrency follows the same terms and conditions. It is not intended for large speculations with a high risk. Perhaps the developers follow the correct policy, which does not provide for large operations and checks all its users.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:41:09 PM

friends, judging by the scale of the project, a whole system is designed here that uses a cryptocurrency trading application and a trading platform with an electronic wallet for trading goods and services. I think that it will be convenient for each participant. Just tell me what is its main purpose?
geokilla

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:46:14 PM

friends, judging by the scale of the project, a whole system is designed here that uses a cryptocurrency trading application and a trading platform with an electronic wallet for trading goods and services. I think that it will be convenient for each participant. Just tell me what is its main purpose?
in addition to what you have listed, there is also a technical back office, which saves scale. It is unique and safe. By the way, using the application, users receive tokens in the form of loyalty points, which can later be paid for the purchase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: