Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I won't give up  (Read 15924 times)
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:55:52 PM

not giving up is not easy. i have noticed that the last weeks again and again. that is why i took a little break and am now fully motivated again. crypto will not lose me so fast.  Cheesy
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:23:36 PM

Yes, I will not give up, I am still optimistic in the future, now there are still a number of bounty campaigns that I follow, even though I haven't got the results but I have to remain confident and patient if in the future I will get maximum results from my hard work
At least you don't give up on any situation.
There is always a miracle for hard workers. and Bitcoin today has given a good signal, up a few percent in one day.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 11:57:35 PM

Dont Give up but make sure you are expanding everyday to greater limits challenging yourself is actually the key to success so if you dont you will stagnate ofcourse so always find your reason to forge one more step but just know it wont be that easy it takes sacrifice and dedications

Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:05:23 AM

We will certainly not know that great feeling of happiness and contentment if at some point we easily gives up to life's disappointments/challenges. Everything that we're experiencing and facing now with our dealings with cryptocurrencies - dreadful bear market; extensive losses; scams; etc - were all just temporary. Sooner or later, our dilemma will be over and eventually things/situation in the crypto world will change for the better and to our benefit.
Because, all good things will come to those who persevere and wait.
Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:26:32 AM

Nice write up. Almost all crypto enthusiasts in early 2017 and beyond came in through btc faucets to earn to multiple negative zero digits of bitcoin, ethereum, doge coin etc and since then  things have improved. Cryptocurency business is still young with a lot of potential and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will know better than listening to naysayers

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:30:03 AM

Competent and visionary people here. New technologies are the future. Many people are consciously engaged in investing. But many are here only because they invested a lot of money for instant income and there is no sense to leave the projects. They're waiting for the lift. That's right.
I feel their patience will be paid off later and indeed they have to be patient for that to be able to benefit from the market increase they are waiting for, hopefully we will all be able to get our dreams

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:03:50 PM

If you have nothing to go with then dont loss you fate incrypto currency. For me which dont have jobs out there crypto currency has really big impact to my life. It gives enough money to spend out for each month. Even in this situation there are still profitable acrivity just do more effort to find those things.
A lot of people started this with Faucets. I started with Faucets when I was still a newbie cause I didn’t want to invest any money. No one thought me about cyptocurrency, I just got to know about it by myself and I started working on it. And from then till now, it has benefited me in a lot of ways. So, if anyone would try to discourage me now, it is not going to be possible, cause even now I’m still making money from it.

I don’t really have time for what people has to say in this forum, I just work hard and do my thing. That’s why you should study the market, know how everything works and try to do your research and analysis on prices by yourself. If you keep on waiting for people to give you tips, you will just be confused.
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:05:21 PM

Competent and visionary people here. New technologies are the future. Many people are consciously engaged in investing. But many are here only because they invested a lot of money for instant income and there is no sense to leave the projects. They're waiting for the lift. That's right.
I feel their patience will be paid off later and indeed they have to be patient for that to be able to benefit from the market increase they are waiting for, hopefully we will all be able to get our dreams
Already now it is visible, those who were frightened at the beginning of the year and left the crypto currency, obviously regret it now, and those who did not give up and even continued to invest, are now collecting profits
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:16:26 PM

Already now it is visible, those who were frightened at the beginning of the year and left the crypto currency, obviously regret it now, and those who did not give up and even continued to invest, are now collecting profits

we should all be sure that crypto will certainly grow. so indeed we shouldn't need to worry and don't just give up. because something that is done with patience and sincerity will certainly produce the results we want.
_Sergo

Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:06:38 PM

we should all be sure that crypto will certainly grow. so indeed we shouldn't need to worry and don't just give up. because something that is done with patience and sincerity will certainly produce the results we want.
now is a great time for investment, the main cryptocurrencies are gaining momentum, and this trend should continue

hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:25:58 PM

If we see the price of Bitcoin low and hurrying to leave the crypto market, it is a big mistake. Because the crypto market changes continuously today, the price drops a few seconds after the unpredictable changes. I will not leave town. crypto school when Bitcoin gives me much hope in this life.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:26:51 PM

To give up at this point for me is a no no. I have come to far, tasted the 017 bull run to even think of giving up is a bad pain in my stomach.  I have come to stay and i have adopted Cryptocurrency in my regular daily life.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:05:30 PM

To give up at this point for me is a no no. I have come to far, tasted the 017 bull run to even think of giving up is a bad pain in my stomach.  I have come to stay and i have adopted Cryptocurrency in my regular daily life.
I really hope that everything will work out for you and you will really see that moment when cryptocurrency will be used everywhere. I have the same goals as you

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:26:23 PM

Those who survived here until now, will soon receive a great income because we are the true first adopters no matter if the time is good or bad  Cool.

We are the instruments to a mass blockchain and cryptocurrency adoption I can say, every post that we make each day are all counts and all of that are contributing the the development of the crypto-community, in a sense that, we have the first information on hand, and what we are just doing is sharing it with others for them to easily adopt what cryptocurrency are. Thanks to my mentors and friends that helped me figure out what bitcoin is. It all started with that.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:10:06 PM

I really hope that everything will work out for you and you will really see that moment when cryptocurrency will be used everywhere. I have the same goals as you
For sure now is good time and good time is to invest, if you already have bought some coin it is much better to hold as we know market is now gradually getting towards bull, with the passage of time market value of altcoins is improving you only need to chose a coin wisely and be with it as long as you can see your investment has potential, I am holding bitcoins and I know it will rise higher very soon.
richminded

Merit: 268

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:13:44 PM

For sure now is good time and good time is to invest, if you already have bought some coin it is much better to hold as we know market is now gradually getting towards bull, with the passage of time market value of altcoins is improving you only need to chose a coin wisely and be with it as long as you can see your investment has potential, I am holding bitcoins and I know it will rise higher very soon.

Many investors are coming back even if the price are higher compare in the first quarter because they know that bitcoin will start to pump and if they miss this one, they will be broke for sure. I have no reason to give up because i believe that bitcoin will never fail us and it will continue to survive. The up trend has started, continue to have patience because we will welcome the bull trend.   
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:35:18 PM

If you give up, of course, everything will end. In 2017 we can feel a very high price increase and at that time the Bounty and Airdrop programs were able to provide excellent results. But in 2018 market prices began to decline and had an impact on so many frauds and the ICO project failed. We must be ready for all conditions. And you don't give up because Bitcoin will definitely rise again.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:44:41 PM

I also don't give up even if there are couple of bounties that I joined didn't pay me. Even if I had wasted too much time doing it and effort. I think it's part of bounty hunting, sometimes you really just need to accept that some will pay and others doesn't. There are many opportunities waiting out there,  just try and try .

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:59:01 PM

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday
It is true that people are professing how bad or scammy ICO could be, which in will not debunk. Nonetheless, I still believe in the authenticity and genuineness of the team of some ICOs, which is not so common.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:06:16 PM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.

at some point i would agree with you, starting from free faucets to collect coins is a good start basically, but if you are a typical person who knows the importance of time, maybe you gonna invest only to good coins and have it hold. But based on my experienced, i already left from having those faucets because it kills my time.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: