Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:35:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I won't give up  (Read 15924 times)
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:56:03 AM

Those who survived here until now, will soon receive a great income because we are the true first adopters no matter if the time is good or bad  Cool.

Basically, so many are surviving all the troubles that cryptocurrency has gone through, but their passion is not completely there, there are very few that is really passionate about cryptocurrency, and I can classify them as the bitcoin early adopters. Those who stop are just those I can say, click baited by the previous market.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:20:25 AM

In general, I started with bounty when they were already very popular and still managed to earn a little money. It all depends on whether you want to work.
bounty was the easiest  way for us to earn money.and start working in bounty campaign could give us free money.many people join in this world in order to earn money without spending any capital.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:01:20 PM

Scam projects can take your money and run away in a week. I never invest in scam projects.
The only way in which you can do that is to avoid investing in icos something that is not such a bad idea when we consider that most icos in the market are nothing but scams, this is one of the reasons of why the market is not recovering as fast as we want because investors are not really interested anymore in those kind of projects and we know this is true because there are studies that monitor how much money is invested in icos and the amount has gone down for more than a year.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:05:14 PM

bounty was the easiest  way for us to earn money.and start working in bounty campaign could give us free money.many people join in this world in order to earn money without spending any capital.
but the development of the bounty is now fairly slow, especially to find money from the bounty it took me a long time. not yet when the bounty that we follow doesn't pay us, it will be a risk that we often experience when we decide to join the bounty campaign.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:17:43 PM

Do not be disappointed in the cryptocurrency. The more we believe in it, the faster the growth will begin. It is necessary to mass dissemination of information about the cryptocurrency.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:21:51 PM

Do not be disappointed in the cryptocurrency. The more we believe in it, the faster the growth will begin. It is necessary to mass dissemination of information about the cryptocurrency.
It doesn't really depend on us, but still you’re right you shouldn't leave the cryptocurrency behind it will be the future. And I think that it will be bright. Cheesy

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:31:21 PM

For almost 2 years during which I have been working with cryptocurrency, I, like many here on the forum, had a lot in common. And it was not always what I wanted. Like many, I started with taps. Then there were airdrop, bounty, successful and not so much, unsuccessful investments, the theft of my money on the stock exchange and the losses from the fall of the cryptocurrency rate. There were profits from bounty companies of several thousand dollars, but the losses of my savings were also great. But this is all experience gained by your mind. And how many times about such moments were not spoken, until you yourself go through it, you will not understand. And I don’t despair of unpleasant moments, and I’m not going to give up, because surrender is the lot of the weak, and we are not here for that. Good luck to all of your friends.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 06:36:33 PM

It doesn't really depend on us, but still you’re right you shouldn't leave the cryptocurrency behind it will be the future. And I think that it will be bright. Cheesy
Cryptocurrency lives its own life and essentially nothing depends on us. Of course, I would very much like to see a big growth start, but everything has its time.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:40:12 PM

There are only handful of good projects these days. Getting to know them might be a huge task, which is why some people get discouraged after trying their best to get them, yet in futility.
The reason I will continue to search for good ones, is because they still exist.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 07:42:58 PM

I agree with those who sincerely believe in the success of its cryptocurrency. Because it is very important in order not to lose heart and continue to develop it. As for me, cryptocurrency has a very beautiful future.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:07:56 PM

Its sometimes very disheartening to lose some tokens or profits you've earnestly gained but that shouldn't make you lose hope or give up. Its high time people stand for cryptocurrency.

Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 08:12:54 PM

guys anyway this systems goes with the people's thoughts so if everybody think negative, none buys any coin and the prices fall down, we must be just carefull to scammers and believe the tech of blockchain, cs crypto currencies just a part of it.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:21:29 PM

I think that now getting out of the crypto is useless because it seems like something should happen very soon, I mean these big volumes could have a good signal
dominos

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:26:01 PM

You didn't give up and now you are richer than if you gave up. Congratulations! You resisted and now your prize is big money.
the best gift for those who don't give up is satisfying results. although there are so many obstacles when looking for profit, however, when they don't give up, I think they really will achieve real success. because of that, do not be a person who easily gives up.
The big success stories are not for people who easily give up doing something, because if the success would be easy there will be everyone or nearly everyone with that - quick example.
DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:44:38 PM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.

All your speech clearly speaks that perhaps the only approach you have given to your foray into the cryptouniverse is the search for extra income, or even earn a living through bounties of cryptocurrencies. In that case you would have no reason to give up on your search, because even if bitcoin was once again worth a single dollar, your income level would not be hard affected because maybe the faucets would pay 0.5 bitcoin per click.

But maybe it's time for you to change your focus, and start to see that cryptocurrencies are not just quick and easy money, but a true paradigm shift that is about to revolutionize the financial system of the entire world.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 09:51:36 PM

You didn't give up and now you are richer than if you gave up. Congratulations! You resisted and now your prize is big money.
the best gift for those who don't give up is satisfying results. although there are so many obstacles when looking for profit, however, when they don't give up, I think they really will achieve real success. because of that, do not be a person who easily gives up.
The big success stories are not for people who easily give up doing something, because if the success would be easy there will be everyone or nearly everyone with that - quick example.
That's we call a sweet success and it all came from our hardworks. People might mistakenly know that they can get money easy crypto which is wrong actually.
I've experience a lot of losses, being scam but it never be our ends in crypto life, we still have hope and so we never have to give up.
trashman43

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:29:58 PM

Giving up is the behaviour of people who have either no knowledge or little knowledge about how life as an investor in the crypto ecosystem is. Due to the lack of knowledge, they do not understand any changes that happens in the crypto space. When things change and do not go as they had expected, they start speculating and play blame games on others.

jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 10:43:50 PM

You have expressed your thought still you don't have to give up because winner never quite . All what you have to do now is to have courage, keep on working harder, make enquiry from people that have been in the business for long that making profit even at the point where others are complaining and do more research on your own.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2772
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 10:51:57 PM

Giving up is the behaviour of people who have either no knowledge or little knowledge about how life as an investor in the crypto ecosystem is. Due to the lack of knowledge, they do not understand any changes that happens in the crypto space. When things change and do not go as they had expected, they start speculating and play blame games on others.
Lack of knowledge and experience or skills,  isn't a reason for me to give up cause we can actually learn things if we want to. But they feel not comfortable with crypto and never wanting to learn that cause them to quit.
Many were fails because they are lack of interest and don't have that courage to face the risk.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:02:57 PM

You have expressed your thought still you don't have to give up because winner never quite . All what you have to do now is to have courage, keep on working harder, make enquiry from people that have been in the business for long that making profit even at the point where others are complaining and do more research on your own.
working hard will produce good results even if it's not that fast to get it and even though you don't know when your hard work will be rewarded with good results, hope you remain patient.
If you give up all this time, your hard work will not produce anything, so you have to wait until the time comes.
the process will soon be realized so wait and stay optimistic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: