Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I won't give up  (Read 15924 times)
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 07:47:17 PM

You should never give up, especially in cryptocurrency, because this sphere is very promising, you can really earn excellent money and everything depends on each person individually

ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:55:16 PM

You should never give up, especially in cryptocurrency, because this sphere is very promising, you can really earn excellent money and everything depends on each person individually
the first thing you have to do is strengthen your mentality because if we are mentally strong, we will be more consistent in investing and when we become bounty hunters.
Besides that we also have to always learn because then we can do anything well so that we always survive and even like crypto.
Serve20

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 08:09:38 PM

Am not the kind of person that always give up on something so easily if am not getting the right results. I believe in consistently and persistently following a course till I found what works in it and things that don't work. As for crypto, I have this in mind that I only need two or three projects to get it right and optimistic that one day, I will surely do so.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:40:11 PM

I will advise you to always put it at the back of your mind that cryptocurrency is risky. You can either lose or gain your profit however, there's no way to give up soon because cryptocurrency will be better than now in some years to come.

Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:05:40 PM

I'm not the type of person who gives up so easily on something. I'm never going to give up because I do believe that cryptocurrency will be bigger and better someday to come.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:28:05 PM

Crypto market still has a lot of benefits. I don’t understand why people feel so hopeless.. I still believe the market will start to grow again. If you invested in crypto, you should be a bit patient for a better market condition.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:19:06 PM

I enjoyed those days of crypto boom, even though things look very much different now, it is not enough for me to give up, rather it is meant to make me stronger than I was.
There were things I used to do and that I used to make mistake on, but now, I do them better., because of the experience I have had.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 10:31:53 PM

That is right, we should not give up! Now market shows a good recover so we again see a good profit from our hard worek. Only true believer can be succsessful in this sphere and I believe that it is we are.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:46:42 AM

I also felt sad and almost gave up struggling to get income from a bounty campaign because as we know in 2018, there were many SCAM ICOs which triggered a lack of investor confidence in investing.
It seems to me that it is better not to do them , you should better switch now on the bounty paid by Fiat money , even a little but consistently!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:41:14 AM

We should not give up although the market is not stable but still theres still a chance that the bullrun is coming.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:52:24 AM

I agree with your opinion, but for me the future is true and i think cryptocurrency will be important product in the future. Thats why i wont give up with cryptocurrency and always support for it until now. I know the product and i will be patience fot future.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:16:15 AM

When the going gets tough only the tough gets going. I always say to people that there is no point complaining about something that you can't control or change. You say bounties are not good again, ICOs are dead, those that mean there are no good bounties and ICOs again. If you continue to complain about all this, you are literally blinding yourself to the opportunities available right in front of you.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Yemolou

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:27:14 AM

Just be patient and work hard and it will be only the matter of time until we are all going to be rewarded for our work. It seems like the market is recovering slowly, some more big announcements like Bakkt exchange launch and we will never see such low prices anymore.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:43:36 AM

Just be patient and work hard and it will be only the matter of time until we are all going to be rewarded for our work. It seems like the market is recovering slowly, some more big announcements like Bakkt exchange launch and we will never see such low prices anymore.

Me and we had a bad 2018 with crypto, I believe we need time to reassure ourselves. During that time continue to learn, and now when the market has some uptrend signals, it has brought me little joy.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:13:14 AM

I won't give up because i have dreams and i have a lot of plans in the future for my family and also for myself. I will continue working hard until i reach those dreams. Don't give up because when you start to think about giving up then you are already losing, once you feel you are tired, just rest but don't give up because it is a no no for a warrior like us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:47:59 PM

Why should i give knowing I'm almost there, success is a process and it takes those who have heart, endurance and patience to make it on top of the ladder. If many of the world's pioneers gave up, they wouldn't have been where they are now with their dreams fulfilled.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:12:17 AM

I won't give up because i have dreams and i have a lot of plans in the future for my family and also for myself. I will continue working hard until i reach those dreams. Don't give up because when you start to think about giving up then you are already losing, once you feel you are tired, just rest but don't give up because it is a no no for a warrior like us.
yeah, you are right. i also have a dream and will work hard to make it happen. indeed sometimes i want to give up, but i push out those negative thoughts. i prefer a short break to clear my mind and then come back again.

indeed if we give up now it will make us lose the opportunity to succeed in the future.

raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:15:10 AM

yeah, you are right. i also have a dream and will work hard to make it happen. indeed sometimes i want to give up, but i push out those negative thoughts. i prefer a short break to clear my mind and then come back again.

indeed if we give up now it will make us lose the opportunity to succeed in the future.
giving up and coming out is not an option in this market. the choice you take is right. if you feel bored and stressed by the decline in the market, you do have to pause and see the market grow again. we just need time to make our minds refreshed.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:18:41 AM

I will not give up because this is not the first bear market ever recorded in the history of cryptocurrency. There have been numerous bear market in which irrespective of how they may appear, the market finds its way to recover. One key lesson a mentor taught me is to always take advantage of the bear market and by more of the valuable coins in order to make much profit when the bull comes. Bears are for buying and bulls are for making profit.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:50:16 AM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.
Sometimes we feel tired and want to give up when what we do is not in accordance with what we thought before. Patience is needed here because big profits will not just come without effort, we need to keep trying to observe and look for projects that have the potential to be able to provide benefits and not be easily discouraged when we get obstacles.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: