Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future for cryptocurrency?  (Read 67891 times)
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:55:23 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is great, and I wish that in the future in this market we should only have about 200 cryptocurrency. So we can easily invest and avoid scam projects
Such a huge number of active coins will be superfluous, look at the modern means of payment and count their number, 10-20 cryptocurrencies will be enough, it will have a positive impact on the development

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:57:11 PM

I do not know now transactions cease to be anonymous. Because the exchange collect data about us. we go to the centralized system every day.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 05:49:00 PM

the future of cryptocurrency in general is very bright and much brighter than it currently appears as the whole world seems to have opened its arms towards embracing the cryptocurrency space and technological framework. you can admit to it when you follow up on social media and news agency

integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 06:02:48 PM

I do not know now transactions cease to be anonymous. Because the exchange collect data about us. we go to the centralized system every day.
Even if decentralization in the cryptocurrency disappears, the development of the cryptocurrency will not stop. I would like decentralization to develop in cryptocurrency.

Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:32:08 PM

Even if decentralization in the cryptocurrency disappears, the development of the cryptocurrency will not stop. I would like decentralization to develop in cryptocurrency.
Of course, decentralization was originally a basis for all ideas on cryptocurrency, but today there is more and more talk about the desire to control all processes in the cryptocurrency market, as well as to set a condition on the provision of personal data of each cryptocurrency user.

]
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:53:38 PM

I really hope that the introduction of blockchain technologies in our everyday life will help to get rid of such professions as natarius. In my country, they charge too much for their services.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 10:28:26 PM

With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?

The future is cryptocurrency in any case, however they will change over time and come under the control of large banks and corporations. We can already see how this is happening now, and the crypto community is silent; the main thing for it is to make it work.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:51:45 PM

In long-term it is better to take coins with high capitalization, in case of unexpected market fluctuations, such coins will be more stable, and this is exactly what you need for long-term investments.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:05:06 PM

I think crypto's future is still bright. It still has a long way to go. There is a lot to be improved but in general it still on the right path. More and more nations will going to be interested in crypto that might lead to creating their own crypto coin. Sooner or later it will also hit mainstream.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 687

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:28:30 PM

I think crypto's future is still bright. It still has a long way to go. There is a lot to be improved but in general it still on the right path. More and more nations will going to be interested in crypto that might lead to creating their own crypto coin. Sooner or later it will also hit mainstream.
I agree with that because the longer crypto becomes more popular and has a lot of users, even crypto might actually be used as a legitimate payment and would be the world currency, that's why I am very confident that the crypto future is bright but we must be patient to see it really shines because crypto is still in its early stages

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:59:59 PM

One of the attributes i like about the present market situation, is the steady growth. For every little percentage downtrend in the market, there is higher percentage growth. Which means that we are having more pump than dump. This is what is expected of a market that is tending towards recovery.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:36:28 AM

Now the cryptographic groups in the telegram actively discuss the news that Facebook is preparing its own coin. Also in the near future should be a release of the coin Telegram. Against the background of these projects, the number of people involved in the crypto industry should increase.

More big companies join in cryptocurrency. If facebook launch their own cryptocurrency, its big news because JP Morgan already make announcement will launch JPM Coin. The future of cryptocurrency will be very attracting and right now is best time to start invest
It is never too late to start investing, but to say with confidence that now is the time I would not be in a hurry, because everything can change at any time.

I think that some States will block access to Facebook in their countries, if this happens.

Its true that we should not rush buying and invest but looking on current condition, i think its good oppotunity for buying and accumulating coin. I am believe crypto will survive and growing bigger and thats why buying at cheap price is good option for making profits in the future

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
emilanea56

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:43:44 AM

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

How do you think?
I think in the near future, cryptocurrency will replace cash money, but just only one coin will be alive, others will get out the market. you can invest and search for them.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:54:12 AM

In long-term it is better to take coins with high capitalization, in case of unexpected market fluctuations, such coins will be more stable, and this is exactly what you need for long-term investments.

well every coin will have a different period. there will be coin coins that remain stable depending on the type of developer. I just feel that in general, this will continue to be developed. we know that there will be projects that are developing, and lagging behind. this will definitely make the future grow.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:02:49 AM

How do you think?
I think in the near future, cryptocurrency will replace cash money, but just only one coin will be alive, others will get out the market. you can invest and search for them.

Many good cryptocurrency in market right now and i think many will survive because every coin have different functionality and different project. Ethereum for example is good for bussiness and bitcoin good as digital asset or store of value

Westernbo

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:05:38 AM

I anticipate that cryptocurrencies get a jolly  great  opportunity to follow, on the other hand it desire  capture a plenty of age, I anticipate that at littlest  five-spot  age and not each  currencies  desire be capable to live on.
Material

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:01:48 AM

I look the corporeal  advantage  allowed  close to cryptocurrency- supported  podium, both in designation of vigor, expenditure, loaning, valid  demesne, etc., so I anticipate they desire be advantageous and simply  recognised
Naziout

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:07:47 AM

Whether we did not think in it, we would not be hither. The truth is that it has get  as well  public, and scammers get  approach to the marketplace. on the other hand they desire  presently  obtain their method to them.
sufficien

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:08:45 AM

Exactly, cryptocurrency has proved to us each  almost its winner, crypto application has prepared it easier representing us to cope with  economics. And as age goes close to I am confident that cryptocurrency desire  get  larger.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:10:08 AM

I think the blockchain has a future. The technology is new, in many ways revolutionary. Public institutions and governments need time to embrace it.
It seems to me that in the next 2-3 years we should see the beginning of the mass introduction of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies into our daily life (for example, for making payments, storing data, etc.).

Yes, I agree with you, I am sure in 2-3 years we will not only be able to use the mass transfers using cryptocurrency, but also be able to pay utility bills.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: