Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future for cryptocurrency?  (Read 67891 times)
bendernine

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:14:27 PM

In my opinion, the future of the cryptocurrency will likely disappear in the future. because transactions that are difficult to detect by others, and cryptocurrency is very easy to be used as a place for money laundering. thus, many people also suffered a great loss.
I am not sure if crypto will disappear in the future, we know that crypto has been established for a long time and the development with its technology is also becoming increasingly sophisticated, so the possibility of missing is very little proof that there are still many countries that are still active issued a new coin.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:28:20 PM

I am sure that the future of cryptocurrencies is still good and promising, this is what makes me not panic when market red, especially since 2019 is believed to be like 2017.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 01:50:31 PM

The future of payment is cryptocurrency while the future of industry especially those that need third-party trust executor is Blockchain technology, only few known this. Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are yet to stay, so getting to know about them now is a plus to us.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:43:31 PM

I think so. Now, with most crypto costs are in low rates, people that simply fathom crypto investment can purchase some coins for his or her assets. As some members already aforementioned higher than, it's the chance for brand spanking new crypto investors. Yeah, pessimistic doesn't continuously bring unhealthy impact, it conjointly provides North American country the chance to require blessings
canandr

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:06:38 PM

I anticipate that Cryptocurrency is procured to period is the formation of the winner that this business  buoy  cope with with professionals. Thither  get been various  humans who get  advantageous  as of the exercise in the crypto. Thither are various  possibilities to gain  cash from crypto as investment. Cryptocurrency turns the attractiveness of various  humans and this causes  confident that Crypto has a superlative  forthcoming.
inpeo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:07:52 PM

cryptocurrencies and blockchains desire  follow and get  role of nearly  people  day-by-day  being. the forthcoming  possible is so big that cambers and institutes are first to intrigue  any pie of the direct. its aloof a thing of age that nearly  expenditure  systems  desire be prepared  above blockchains.
seemedb

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:09:01 PM

Exactly, I anticipate cryptocurrency has progressed, representing  instance it has supervened in help  any  humans in financial  designation, representing  instantly crypto is not similar the former  yr, on the other hand we have to  stay  buoyant that crypto desire  modernise  greater in the forthcoming
NibleyIt

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:10:25 PM

Respondent the examination  almost  inactivity  representing the cryptocurrency in the forthcoming -I emphatically  likely to result -the Forthcoming of the cryptocurrency.Although the administration of various  nation and stands and achieve not wish to legitimatise it. On the other hand,cryptocurrency,every lnem stronger and stronger is imbedded in our day-by-day  being.And thither 's no thing we buoy  achieve  almost it. Forthcoming -cryptocurrency!
Whereap

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:12:52 PM

Positively it is extremely  capable. Crypto has a extremely  smartness  application and furthermore  innovative. It would be extremely easy representing crypto to be capable to concern a plenty of bands. and this buoy  create crypto desire be advantageous in the forthcoming.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:26:08 PM

Positively it is extremely  capable. Crypto has a extremely  smartness  application and furthermore  innovative. It would be extremely easy representing crypto to be capable to concern a plenty of bands. and this buoy  create crypto desire be advantageous in the forthcoming.
I think that cryptocurrency will greatly simplify life on the entire planet and we will get a new level of technical security and economic benefits.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:46:08 PM

In my opinion, the future of the cryptocurrency will likely disappear in the future. because transactions that are difficult to detect by others, and cryptocurrency is very easy to be used as a place for money laundering. thus, many people also suffered a great loss.
This is not a hindrance, if a person takes responsibility, he can take care of his money, especially the sphere of Internet payment is always developing and it is unlikely that something will happen to the cryptocurrency

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 06:01:23 PM

Personally, I think that the whole world will soon move to a new financial payment system. And this system is already beginning to be introduced into our modern life. And this system is already successfully operating in the cryptocurrency market. And this blockchain platform is already used by a large number of ICOs. And also new interesting projects are being created.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 08:38:27 PM

Since many states have already legalized cryptocurrency, they write that 111 states have already done this, the cryptocurrency should develop well in the near future. In the future, everything will depend on how massively ordinary people will accept and use it. Therefore, the cryptocurrency must be reliable, secure and easy to use. How all this will be done in practice, time will tell.
111 states? I dont really understand what you mean because the last time I checked the numbers of states or countries that legalize are still lower than the numbers of countries which are yet to legalize bitcoin but that may change once some central banks issue their own national crypto currency.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:12:00 PM

Personally, I think that the whole world will soon move to a new financial payment system. And this system is already beginning to be introduced into our modern life. And this system is already successfully operating in the cryptocurrency market. And this blockchain platform is already used by a large number of ICOs. And also new interesting projects are being created.
Many experts believe that if this system is implemented, then not earlier than in 10 years. Cryptocurrency should be protected and insured.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:40:18 PM

Many experts believe that if this system is implemented, then not earlier than in 10 years. Cryptocurrency should be protected and insured.
That is just the main problem that we have at the moment. If such is put in place, that is, if well protected and scam activities and risks are reduced to the barest minimum, then it would fast track its early adoption.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 11:46:50 PM

That is just the main problem that we have at the moment. If such is put in place, that is, if well protected and scam activities and risks are reduced to the barest minimum, then it would fast track its early adoption.
At present, most of us think about earnings. And I can say that most of the people who come from outside joined for this reason. And if so, most people do not care about adoption anyway.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:36:31 AM

The future of our bussiness is digital and i think cryptocurrency can take part in the future. Cryptocurrency in advance country already recognized as commodity or digital assets and i think the future of cryptocurrency very profitable

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:28:42 AM

Future for crypto currency is unknown, because I believe that crypto is always depend on its users or maybe investors that invest into it. I believe that of bitcoin lost its users or investors it will maybe lost its value and turn into worthless. So I believe that even expert on crypto feild really didnt even know what will be the future of crypto in the next few years from now.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:45:36 AM

Future for crypto currency is unknown, because I believe that crypto is always depend on its users or maybe investors that invest into it. I believe that of bitcoin lost its users or investors it will maybe lost its value and turn into worthless. So I believe that even expert on crypto feild really didnt even know what will be the future of crypto in the next few years from now.
Cryptocurrency for the future cannot be predicted correctly, even by experts, its rising or falling nature makes crypto difficult to predict, whatever it is but I am sure that crypto will develop better in the future, if there are more supporters and can provide benefits for all

MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:04:24 AM

Conducting decentralization will be due to several things, the first of our main objectives in navigating the blockchain data to widen the situation with cryptocurrency to the public direction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: