Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:01:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The worst story continues again.  (Read 21902 times)
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:35:17 PM

That is why we say crypto is volatile,I guess what cannot conclude yet that the price is down,I still feel it will rise back.

It volatility make it difficult for some investors who are not matured to called these times worst. Frankly speaking haven't seen anything wrong with the current market price since we enter 2019, the rise and fall of the price is for the market to recover from it drastic fall of last year 2018,so, let be patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:57:29 PM

That is why we say crypto is volatile,I guess what cannot conclude yet that the price is down,I still feel it will rise back.

It volatility make it difficult for some investors who are not matured to called these times worst. Frankly speaking haven't seen anything wrong with the current market price since we enter 2019, the rise and fall of the price is for the market to recover from it drastic fall of last year 2018,so, let be patient.

You haven't seen anything wrong? I don't know what to think because its either you know nothing or just talking the shit out of you.

If the price of a coin was first $700 and suddenly in less than a year it turned $19k, it only means one thing, its all manipulated. And whether we like it or not and thoug hwe call this decentralized market, its all just for the show because its definitely not decentralized.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:23:52 PM

I think it's better to be more resilient in responding to market conditions. The market will not fall forever, but recovery will definitely happen, be patient because there is still the possibility of getting what you expect.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:03:28 PM

The market continues to show low and unstable prices and these large coins make users feel dissatisfied and slowly leave. Some still have to survive because they believe they will rise again, but the market is not yet conducive to trading. We are all waiting for the market run by Bull to raise the price of the coins we hold.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 07:12:06 PM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
Why is it that when things are not going in some people's favor they will start seeing it as the worst things has happened. If you are saying the worst things has happened again, what will you have said when Bitcoin value was almost down below $2200. I see this time as the best time to invest in Bitcoin and some other top crypto currency.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:33:08 PM

Nobody has said that the bullish trend has arrived. It was just another short pump to make investors believe that everything is great again. Analyse the market and do not believe some fraud news about the upcoming bullish trend.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:34:27 PM

From a large crypto group, Yesterday I saw a prediction about Bitcoin. In the coming month, Bitcoin price may hit 6K USD or it can go down to 3200 USD! So, no one knows perfectly what is gonna happen! The crypto market totally unexpectable nowadays! But I hope after the ETH Constantinople hard fork, at least ETH price can be high within a few months, and I always believe the crypto-coin price anytime go to high or down, so I am ready for any incident.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:17:21 PM

The value of top coins dropping badly again, the market is unstable everything seems to be complicated. The worst scenario of crypto continues again as most of them were believing that this time there will not any downfall but crypto market has different thoughts.
first of all we need to accept that that cryptocurrency is not a stable currency if anything will happened we cannot do anything against that so making the decision more useful and valuable will be the important thing at this scenario other than this we cannot do anything against the market the way is hoping only about your investment.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:56:37 PM

I do not think that now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is quite bad. If we compare with the past year, there is currently no such rapid fall in the market. There is a slow slight drop - Bitcoin is trying to gain a foothold in the market, and I think that soon it will succeed.
terra_vival

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:09:57 PM

Yes, indeed, the current situation in the crypto-currency market is out of balance and pretty fed up. Many people want to eat a tasty piece of cake and all have different appetites, besides the pie is reduced in size and not enough for everyone. I think the most patient will remain and their expectations will be rewarded.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 10:24:54 PM

I have to admit that I am getting used to the worse story of then bearisj market
My portfolio keeps draining daily with low prices always  and am used to it

But I believe the future will be better
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:33:46 PM

People should not be fooled by the sudden raise of both bitcoin and Ethereum. This year is going to a year where the market value of the top crypto coins will raise and fall. There will not be a bull run, Bitcoin will be in the range of $3400 and $5000, and Ethereum will also be between $120 and $300 throughout the year. This current situation was meant to happen.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:35:06 PM

What happening now is just a normal think in crypto, it doesn't mean that we the price in the market is move up in few days is that the start of bull run. We need to be observer everyday because we don't know that is a bull trap. Just observe everything don't be panic when we see changes in the market.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:40:24 PM

We are all enthusiastic about crypto prices rising up but lets not forget corrections that may likely happen in the event of coins dropping. Its just a way the market works, so expect the unexpected

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:46:38 PM

People should not be fooled by the sudden raise of both bitcoin and Ethereum. This year is going to a year where the market value of the top crypto coins will raise and fall. There will not be a bull run, Bitcoin will be in the range of $3400 and $5000, and Ethereum will also be between $120 and $300 throughout the year. This current situation was meant to happen.

This is always possible to happen and we can't stop it due, to bearish market still going to create struggling effect on aiming for the good price we that we wanted. With the part of ethereum, tremendously it will going to crash all grudges behind it's competition with other coins so it will boost up and increase at a certain profitable value. Ups and downs is the journey that we will be experiencing, so just chill and ride on the best exciting ride.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:51:16 PM

We are all enthusiastic about crypto prices rising up but lets not forget corrections that may likely happen in the event of coins dropping. Its just a way the market works, so expect the unexpected

Unfortunately, but you're right. We can not be sure that the bear market is over. However, I personally hope that this is the beginning of price stabilization in the cryptocurrency market. I hope that whales will not make us unpleasant surprises anymore.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:51:39 PM

This is always possible to happen and we can't stop it due, to bearish market still going to create struggling effect on aiming for the good price we that we wanted. With the part of ethereum, tremendously it will going to crash all grudges behind it's competition with other coins so it will boost up and increase at a certain profitable value. Ups and downs is the journey that we will be experiencing, so just chill and ride on the best exciting ride.
All depend on the trend, this trend can give anything even a big pump without any strong fundamental. The speculation will remain the same time to the time and we can't expect a lot or even a sustainable growth from this market.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
entebah

Activity: 1543
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:58:45 PM

Yes this time the market has fallen again after only a brief increase, resulting in a return of pessimism from Investors to see Bitcoin rise to $ 6000 this year, so I think the price will undergo a lot of correction and the best thing is to wait for the lowest price.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:02:05 PM

Profit taking is a totally normal part of any rising cycle, some people are investing for small gains such as 5 to 10% not everyone is looking for moon investments every time. I think the general trend is upwards now so just be patient and you will experience the gains you are looking for.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:07:26 PM

Unfortunately, but you're right. We can not be sure that the bear market is over. However, I personally hope that this is the beginning of price stabilization in the cryptocurrency market. I hope that whales will not make us unpleasant surprises anymore.
I hope that so, I think it's pretty good that Whales has continued to give bad news about crypto in recent months like price drop suddenly, the market is stable but it continues to be at a low rate, downturn, really unpleasant to look at. I'll say, this is a new year, it should have good news about price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: