Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐ FOTOCOIN ⭐ POS/MN 🚀 POWERING ITSFOTO🚀 GET BOUNTY FOR UPLOADING PHOTO  (Read 2039 times)
finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:29:12 AM

are there shared services for fotocoin? i would like to join the pool

We will soon partnership some shared MN services . And MN hosting services too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easybird

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:26:01 AM

Are there any limits of uploading photo ... How many photos can a user Upload in one day .

is it also free to use your platform? no subscription fee whatever? i hope you will really develop this photo platform and not focus on your mastenode business.

The platform is free. No subscription
The development of both the platform and coin should go together in order to make the project more successful. The image uploaders will rely on the coin to grab some free crypto for their precious time. Afterall not all uploaders do it for fun. I think the dev understand what I say.
finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:27:22 AM

Are there any limits of uploading photo ... How many photos can a user Upload in one day .

There are no limits of uploading photo ...  Upload as much as you can ... the more you upload the higher rank you will get in bounty ..

Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:31:13 AM

There are no limits of uploading photo ...  Upload as much as you can ... the more you upload the higher rank you will get in bounty ..
if there are no hard restrictions on the number of uploaded photos, I am afraid this may have a positive effect on spam photos. Is there any spam protection on the platform?
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:59:35 AM

I like your official site, quite simple and clear in circulation. I'm wondering if I can delete my photos after the upload to the site?
finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:04:35 PM

We just updated our qr code in website
Please send us suggestions and feedback via our contact form
https://www.itsfoto.com/contact

Happy image uploading  Smiley Smiley

finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:11:16 PM

if there are no hard restrictions on the number of uploaded photos, I am afraid this may have a positive effect on spam photos. Is there any spam protection on the platform?

Photo uploaded by user doesn't directly publish in website , First it is verified by moderator then the moderator publishes photo , it is three step process to protect spam and unwanted photos ..

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:13:03 PM

Who will then buy those photos because I am just wondering where they will get the rewards for their participants. Is the team already have a third party who somehow the one that buys that picture?

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
easybird

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:17:01 PM

Who will then buy those photos because I am just wondering where they will get the rewards for their participants. Is the team already have a third party who somehow the one that buys that picture?

As the site reads it is all free for uploading and downloading too
So no one is buying anything and yet the uploaders are earning
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:50:42 PM

This platform is very interesting. I see that this project will have more achievements awaiting ahead, as well as the crowd having to come within it. The good concepts and ideas that integrates to the current trend of the era we are in, make a lots of impact for this project.
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:06:50 PM

not bad and interesting in other way but is this coin listed on any exchange if not do u have plans to list it to any of exchanges we know Huh Huh Huh
easybird

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:19:47 PM

Hi dev,

I like this project and hope it get success in very near future.

I want to join the moderation team of this project.

I can answer the questions about your platform and provide people with the help they need to understand the project correctly and clear any doubts they have.

Thank you
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:53:57 PM

This platform is very interesting. I see that this project will have more achievements awaiting ahead, as well as the crowd having to come within it. The good concepts and ideas that integrates to the current trend of the era we are in, make a lots of impact for this project.
Not only that. The project is already launched which means that the dev team of Fotocoin have been exerting great effort to make this one a good kind. And I hope, they can provide something that can give us chances to earned this kind of tokens without investing.
easybird

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:41:57 PM

I like your official site, quite simple and clear in circulation. I'm wondering if I can delete my photos after the upload to the site?

If you want to delete any image after uploading the image you can contact the team using their contact form or social media. You can verify your address by signing message.

Also if anyone else want any other image deleted they too can contact the image moderation team.

Hope the moderation team provide help needed.
finparkhill (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:36:45 PM

We are happy to announce our official Block Explorer  http://www.itsfoto.com/explorer

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:49:45 PM

An interesting project. I have never met such in the world of cryptocurrency. I wish you good luck and advancement in the development of the project. Perhaps I will follow all the news of the project.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:23:24 PM

For the first time I see a project where everything is completely anonymous. And while still free, you can upload and download photos. Thank you for choosing to create such a site, it will be very useful.
eshak15

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:15:26 PM

Fotocoin is a project of complete package.They choose to follow the bitcoin to fulfill their goal.They will make their payments through "Dash protocol".so how this Dash protocol works for the payment?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:05:43 PM

Probably it has the advantage to grow in the near future because people have the gadgets that is already available anytime when a person wanted to upload or download a photo. Which means, this could have the biggest possibility to be popular if they managed it very well.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:15:15 PM

Probably it has the advantage to grow in the near future because people have the gadgets that is already available anytime when a person wanted to upload or download a photo. Which means, this could have the biggest possibility to be popular if they managed it very well.
Exactly. And the good thing about this project is we are completely secured and safe because we don't need to reveal our personal infos and identities. Hopefully, this will bring good things in the world of cryptocurrency where the situation is not likely and convincing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: